So the just about sums up my pack luck this year

ZiaFC
168 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Was seeing some posts with people saying they had some good pulls recently and even made some profit off spending some coins on promo packs which is cool. I don't really mess around with the promo packs much but I decided to give it a go. Spend 50k rare players pack there is 95% chance at 82+ and 7.5% chance at 88+ open that bad boy up and one single 81 (Fraser) drops. I couldn't even hit the 95 chance at an 82, let alone the 7 some odd chance at something better. Yay.

Comments

• if u have bad pack luck never buy any of these packs.
  • Emrah
    Im wondering if the odds are the only criteria for the pulls,

I suspect that higher rated players have a limit to be pulled by the community,in a day/or week..

Because at promo or rewards time i got worse pulls.
  • ChappellRovers
    3390 posts National Call-Up
    Sorry to hear it mate. I did the 2 for 1 rare players pack and that went fantastically but to be fair my first pack the best pull was 79 Kolasinic lol and the second one had Kante and Pogba in. Think it is just pure luck as my pack luck has been awful this whole year, pulled one promo card but otherwise nothing worth more than 80k.
  • LordVader
    108 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited March 2020
    I tried the Rare Players this morning also (not 2 for 1 alas), no luck. 82 was the highest and I already had dupes of him and the two other 80s. Since I have done all the Basic and Advanced SBCs and the Live ones are mainly untradables and/or out of my range, I won't have much more chances to open packs.

I did pull 3 TOWs in the last week though in the few packs I opened from completing some Advanced SBCs. They were all ITA1 so I was able to make an 82/100 Italy team with those three and other random ITA1 Gold cards I had.
  • ZiaFC
    I think 18 was the best installment for nintendo switch, and the only difference between 18, 19, and 20 was league SBC when there was league sbcs to do there was just so many more packs and chances up for grabs and the market was much better too. you could actually sell silver players at a decent rate and make good profit from silver packs (as opposed to breaking even on the majority of them).
  • Prettyfly
    877 posts Professional
    The pack pulls I have had so far have all been complete and utter 💩 just don’t bother getting them anymore
  • ZiaFC
    I definitely dont get them much maybe like 1 or 2 every 3 or 4 months I just found it frustrating that there was literally a better chance for me to pack an 88+ than to get an entire pack with with no one higher than 81 rated.
  • LordVader
    LIghtning pro now 2 for 1 Ultimate Pack. Going to give it a go now ...
  • LordVader
    One hour only
  • LordVader
    60 odd rares - one 86 Italy defender and all junk.
  • ChappellRovers
    My pack luck switches between awful and amazing. Did the rare players untradeable pack and got the 2% chance of packing something less than 82 (79 Kolasinic was my best pull) but also got an untradeable Prime 92 Butragueno in January.
  • LordVader
    I tried the 81+ upgrade last night; just got two 81s, one of which was part of the SBC squad itself! It does not seem worth the lost coins of 11 golds I could sell. Not sure what to do with all gold fodder; whether to sell for coins, keep trying for upgrades, or save for some SBCs.
  • ChappellRovers
    edited March 2020
    LordVader wrote: »
    I tried the 81+ upgrade last night; just got two 81s, one of which was part of the SBC squad itself! It does not seem worth the lost coins of 11 golds I could sell. Not sure what to do with all gold fodder; whether to sell for coins, keep trying for upgrades, or save for some SBCs.

The 81+ is amazing. I did about 30 and got Ramos, Chiellini, Dembele, Isco, Pjanic, Lenglet, Eriksen and 6 in forms. Then to round it all off i picked up this cheeky chap.

72-BC5-F6-A-F857-41-EB-B58-E-D09-CD43-ADBD8.jpg
  • Mackie17
    8565 posts League Winner
    Just got a dupe Dr bruyne 😬 both untradable. Better be a decent SBC soon
  • LordVader
    That's insane! But since they are untradable, why do you do them with your insane squad? Surely you won't need them in either of your team? Unless I get a great La Liga or EPL player, they are worthless.
  • ChappellRovers
    That's insane! But since they are untradable, why do you do them with your insane squad? Surely you won't need them in either of your team? Unless I get a great La Liga or EPL player, they are worthless.

I do them for the player SBC’s on a 86 rated squad he’ll be really helpful. Untradeables 86+ like Chiellini are really useful because they bring up the average rating of the squad for those SBC’s, so it has saved me a lot of coins for that. I used them all up recently for Flashback Rooney. I have been using KDB though so may keep him and changed formation got this for now.

FC97-DAC1-6903-4-AF5-84-CA-79415-FB70-EA6.jpg
  • ChappellRovers
    Mackie17 wrote: »
    Just got a dupe Dr bruyne 😬 both untradable. Better be a decent SBC soon

I need a decent sbc too lol.
  • LordVader
    I can only dream of those SBCs. Saying that I've now amassed almost 200k through BPM, Trading and selling the junk from yesterday!
  • LordVader
    My first decent pull ever from the Tske Five SBC. Just a rare Electrum Pack and I got Griesman 89
  • ChappellRovers
    My first decent pull ever from the Tske Five SBC. Just a rare Electrum Pack and I got Griesman 89

Nice probably get 150k for that assuming you mean the 88? Hes not very good in my opinion, you’ll notice his weak foot its worse than the 3* it says.
  • LordVader
    He is 89. My.son has his Spain team so he is actively playing him.
  • ChappellRovers
    He is 89. My.son has his Spain team so he is actively playing him.

Fair enough got mixed up his one to watch must be 90. Make sure he plays him as a right sided cam as thats best for his weak foot.
  • LordVader

Fair enough got mixed up his one to watch must be 90. Make sure he plays him as a right sided cam as thats best for his weak foot.

Will set that up thanks. Trying to see if I can get him in so he keeps Inaki Williams and Costa as he liked them. I put him on the left of the front two first up, but when he shoots with his right, he can't hit a barn door.
  • ChappellRovers

Will set that up thanks. Trying to see if I can get him in so he keeps Inaki Williams and Costa as he liked them. I put him on the left of the front two first up, but when he shoots with his right, he can't hit a barn door.

Thats exactly what i found with Griezmann, didn’t believe the 3* right weak foot, he just couldn’t do anything off his right foot for me so i sold him. Particularly when compared to Inaki who has a 2* weakfoot, it feels that 3* is a total lie.