[PC Only] After today's patch - DNF after every rival or SB match

Comments

• mindm4ster
    5171 posts Big Money Move
    ask them if they going to give me back 90 points in rivals after 3wins DC's today @EA_Roger
  • Cornushon
    4846 posts Big Money Move
    EA_Roger wrote: »
    Thanks for the tags, is everyone here running into this every time they play? Can you let me know who your internet service provider is and where about are you located?

Same
  • greggles
    2239 posts Fans' Favourite
    PiotrLolo wrote: »
    So their idea to stop cheaters fom playing SB is to stop everyone from playing it? :joy:

this
  • Retro1989
    5094 posts Big Money Move
    Hope we aren't going to blame it on our ISPs again. If we can play any other game fine except Fifa then it's your end.
  • We are taken back to main fifa menu

* Fut - Rivals
    * 3 played wins in rivals and when match is over i get disconnected and get loss..and dropped rank.... thank you EA..
    *PC
    * Inet Provider bahnof , Sweden.
  • rqueta
    1 posts Ball Boy
    @EA_Roger
    PC
    every game rivals/sb
    Portugal Vodafone

• CustardHippo
    2860 posts Fans' Favourite
    greggles wrote: »
    PiotrLolo wrote: »
    So their idea to stop cheaters fom playing SB is to stop everyone from playing it? :joy:

this

And then ask who your ISP is as if to blame them... aha. Love it.
  • EA_Roger wrote: »
    First of all, the information I'm gathering here is for PC players only & just to reiterate the information we need here is:
    • Are you running into this issue every game?
    • In what game modes do you have this problem?
    • Who is your Internet Service Provider & what is your location?
    • Is it the DNF error message you are getting (if not which one & when)?

* Got it two times in a row
    * Rivals
    * Telenor, Sweden
    * First i get "We are sorry but there has been an error connecting to FIFA 20 Ultimate Team. You will be returned to the FIFA 20 Main Menu." Then i get the DNF error message
    Video of it happening from start to finish: Video
  • Micka72
    9 posts Ball Boy
    Are you running into this issue every game? Every games
    In what game modes do you have this problem? Rivals (Dropped division after 3 wins that counted as losses... Probably wont be able to reach rank 1... Also I should have finish the Jo challenge... )
    Who is your Internet Service Provider & what is your location? SFR, France
    Is it the DNF error message you are getting (if not which one & when)? EA has been unable to connect to the servers
  • Barresh
    6000 posts Big Money Move
    edited March 11
    First of all, the information I'm gathering here is for PC players only & just to reiterate the information we need here is:
    While you're here i wonder if you can look in to a trade pile issue that has been in the game for months now. I have some players in my tradepile that show that i can send them to my club but when i do i get an error message and i get sent back to the menus (it's because i already have them in my club). The same issue is there on the companion app aswell. Sorry that this isn't related to this patch i just wanted to take advantage to highlight this issue. @EA_Roger

Edit: Im on PS4
  • ov3rhear
    14 posts Ball Boy
    Barresh wrote: »
    While you're here i wonder if you can look in to a trade pile issue that has been in the game for months now. I have some players in my tradepile that show that i can send them to my club but when i do i get an error message and i get sent back to the menus (it's because i already have them in my club). The same issue is there on the companion app aswell. Sorry that this isn't related to this patch i just wanted to take advantage to highlight this issue. @EA_Roger

This happens to me too since fifa 20 launch. It's because you have the same player as untradeable in your club. Menus are just poorly programmed and they never bothered to fix it. Same for companion apps.
  • - every SB/rivals game.
    - FUT
    - AIS Fibre/ Bangkok, Thailand
    - "We are sorry but there has been an error connecting to FIFA 20 Ultimate Team. You will be returned to the FIFA 20 Main Menu.
  • Barresh
    6000 posts Big Money Move
    ov3rhear wrote: »

This happens to me too since fifa 20 launch. It's because you have the same player as untradeable in your club. Menus are just poorly programmed and they never bothered to fix it. Same for companion apps.
    It doesn't happen for all untradeables tho, just some. Yeah this has been since the launch but i have never really seen anybody mention i think, that's why i wanted to highlight it to @EA_Roger
  • ov3rhear
    14 posts Ball Boy
    edited March 11
    ov3rhear wrote: »

It doesn't happen for all untradeables tho, just some. Yeah this has been since the launch but i have never really seen anybody mention i think, that's why i wanted to highlight it to @EA_Roger

Yeah same, just a few, not all. Can't tell why.
    I'd suggest you avoid cross posting and just create a new post around this and tag him though, it'll get lost inside this one and we should focus on this reported issue. Everything in it's right place ;)
    • Every game
    • Occured in Squad Battles and Rivals
    • Netlife Guayaqul,Ecuador
    • Disconnect after the game finish and thrown away from FUT, after entering again DNF error shows up
  • Adirsat
    3 posts Ball Boy
    Every game S. B. o Rivals

Milano Italy

Internet pr. Tim
  • Hey @EA_Roger? anything? I guess we provided informations you need. Maybe share some details with us? Give some tweet about the issue? We simply want to play the game
  • Ballist1x
    3826 posts National Call-Up
    Can you make a list of all the games on a spreadsheet including who you played, the time of the match and the colour socks you were wearing?
  • ov3rhear
    14 posts Ball Boy
    edited March 11
    https://www.reddit.com/r/FIFA/comments/fgxyq7/ea_broke_fut_with_the_latest_patch_again_smh/
    More reports here. Embarrassing. Haven't been able to play all day.
  • Are you running into this issue every game? Yes, every game.
    In what game modes do you have this problem? Rivals, Squad Battles.
    Who is your Internet Service Provider & what is your location? NET Virtua, Brazil
    Is it the DNF error message you are getting (if not which one & when)? Yeah, sends me to the main menu after every match with DNF.
  • EA_Roger
    1171 posts EA Community Manager
    Updates to follow either here or on the EA FIFA Direct channel:
  • @EA_Roger ok, hope they can fix this game breaking issue soon
  • ov3rhear
    14 posts Ball Boy
    Thanks @EA_Roger
  • Nodge86
    2252 posts Fans' Favourite
    Too funny how first response is essentially ‘it’s your connection’. It couldn’t possibly be the fault of EA. It’s not like they have a history of errors or anything. I’m sure the store is still working though :smiley:
  • all 4 rivals game I played.
    - FUT
    - Unitymedia/germany
    - "We are sorry but there has been an error connecting to FIFA 20 Ultimate Team. You will be returned to the FIFA 20 Main Menu
  • JayyThunder
    5033 posts Big Money Move
    Lol this game man.....
  • EA_Roger
    1171 posts EA Community Manager
    Nodge86 wrote: »
    Too funny how first response is essentially ‘it’s your connection’. It couldn’t possibly be the fault of EA. It’s not like they have a history of errors or anything. I’m sure the store is still working though :smiley:

This isn't a game of blame, when I ask for additional information it's to try and help our teams track the root cause of the issue. The ISP question was essentially to eliminate another on-going issue that we are tracking to be honest. From what we I heard so far it isn't related to the ISPs or territories.

Even if there is an issue with only certain ISPs this doesn't mean "It's their fault". Knowing which ones are impacted allows to see how what these particular ISPs have in common compared to others and see how can fix it.
  • DntMessWitRohan
    2 posts Ball Boy
    edited March 11
    Got booted out to the main menu myself after a SB game.

I hope the season is extended as compensation since there might be people hoping to wrap up their progress today/tomorrow after the Rivals rewards, etc.

Are you running into this issue every game? Yes.
    In what game modes do you have this problem? Any game mode within FUT
    Who is your Internet Service Provider & what is your location? Rogers, Toronto, Canada
    Is it the DNF error message you are getting (if not which one & when)? I got kicked immediately and without any prompts to the main menu and got logged out after the completion of any game.
  • libehv
    3 posts Ball Boy
    have the exact same issue on PC just after the patch

every game
    Estonia
    Seemingly opponent disconnected after a dominant goal
    and the game tells: "We are sorry but there has been an error connecting FIFA Ultimate Team".
    When going back to fut, it says DNF

have only 3100 points to finish seasonal objective and week 6 gold available and this, also lost lot of skill points, divisions.
    But all I care is the season objective!
  • mrfak1t
    32 posts Last Pick at the Park
    5 games 5 disconnects, with the same error EDLfHHK.png

Keep in mind 2 opponents alt tabbed during the game

Portugal, NOS fiber / Vodafone Fiber as well