Honest answers, please

Cornushon
4846 posts Big Money Move
So I'm on PC, and it feels the same wether you div 6 or 3 in rivals you get DR delegators from much higher divisions.

So, after this Thursday rewards on Friday when we have swaps announced who is going to drop divisions???

Last time I unintentionally dropped to div 7 from 3 while doing all sort of objectives, and I must say when you come against true low Div player it's much more enjoyable to play and score different goals. This is mostly due to the fact you have much more space in attack and not so much DB tactic. Plus many players quit earlier, so it saves time.

Not sure if I will relegate myself, but if things get sweaty probably just go down div 9/8 and start grinding.

Comments

• Retropoe82
    1177 posts Professional
    Not a chance i need rewards. Ill struggle to do any again as my club not team isn't up to a competitive standard.( my teams an untradable mess )

Hate swap's cards in 1 n 2 havent been brilliant. Just keep pluggin till tots i guess
  • Cornushon
    Retropoe82 wrote: »
    Not a chance i need rewards. Ill struggle to do any again as my club not team isn't up to a competitive standard.( my teams an untradable mess )

Hate swap's cards in 1 n 2 havent been brilliant. Just keep pluggin till tots i guess

Yeah,I feel like unless we get 20+ tokens game changer I won't be bothered probably. Cause my team is almost perfect for me (need top level RB). Like Crespo PIM or good level Midfield player (will take Veron PIM). Apart, from them I don't see EA giving us top tier players (Eusebio,Ronny, FatRon etc).

If they go nuts and give us some craziness on other hand, and if requirements not over the top, I will probably go down.

But, yeah,rewards in form of coins are better options in many cases
  • Cornushon
    If you want to relegate and beat people easily because youre from a higher division. Then do whatever the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ you want.

Seriously stop making these threads. Relegating idiots.

I'm not relegating on purpose m8, when you play non rare laliga team against Cr7 you don't haveuch chance but quit the game, lose points and go down divisions;) xxx
  • Cornushon
    If you want to relegate and beat people easily because youre from a higher division. Then do whatever the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ you want.

And stop using idiotic hearts instead of strong words snowflake;)
  • Empyrium7
    3546 posts National Call-Up
    I don't do objectives, so no need to relegate.
  • DFC1983
    1237 posts Professional
    BUT, if all the 'sweats' think the same and drop divisions, then you are just dropping yourself into the sweat pool for nothing?
  • Andyh60
    743 posts Semi-Pro
    Would probably go down naturally anyway as yes i'd quit if say after 30 mins I'm 3-0 or whatever (given you need a win and score with chip etc etc) rather than well do straight off which is what real relegate on purpose is.

I mean Zaniola lob through pass the best example, went down to div 8 before eventually doing him but not like I went down to div 8 and thought right lets start all these objectives hence what the real difference in "self relegation" is.
  • Knowlesdinho
    13030 posts Has That Special Something
    Cornushon wrote: »

Out his control tbh.
  • RexAnglo1066
    3062 posts National Call-Up

They automatically appear when the forum censors a specific word; the OP isn't putting hearts everywhere.

Try it yourself.

Try typing a word that you know won't be allowed then post the comment and you'll see the word replaced.
  • CustardHippo
    2555 posts Fans' Favourite

I will second this. Keep getting these threads and to be totally honest, you are ruining the game for people who are genuinely in lower divisions just to get an easy ride for yourself. Earn the card the same way that people in lower divisions will have to, through a proper grind.

Bet you quit at 0-0 on kick off as well to be a proper ❤️❤️❤️❤️.
  • EA_Roger
    1113 posts EA Community Manager

Out his control tbh.

@BeastlyHusla 's love for other people on this forum just comes pouring out, he can't control it.

These threads rarely go anywhere constructive so if I see another comment I don't like I'm just going to shut this down.
  • Smokiekeogh
    99 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    They should just release the last icons as sbcs, otherwise dr will be pointless, youll never be matched to your true skill level. I was div 6 and 7 last year as it was my first ever year playing fut and this year i just hate it, only 50% or less of the time am i actually playing someone of my level. I can tell straight away too when my opponent has oshimen, zaniolo and odegaard in the starting line up and im battered in the first 20 mins. I think the dr objectives has pretty much retired every casual player of fifa, im holding on by a thread by just going to squad battles which in itself is a horrific experience. Offering 200xp in daily obj plus as an incentive to stay div 4 or higher is a flat out trolling move from ea. Id say they were wetting themselves laughing when they added that to objectives, i mean belly laughing so hard they fell off their chair gathering their breath laughing. 200xp 🙈
  • OZero
    6587 posts Big Money Move
    The problem is eventually you will relegate because you can’t clear the objectives in that division. So to save your time, you really should relegate yourself. To make it sounds better may be you should concede one goal before quit.
  • Andyh60
    743 posts Semi-Pro
    edited March 11
    OZero wrote: »
    The problem is eventually you will relegate because you can’t clear the objectives in that division. So to save your time, you really should relegate yourself. To make it sounds better may be you should concede one goal before quit.

No as I said I would always give every game a chance for whatever the objective might be and yes if 2, 3 down early on then yes 100% would quit and go again (if you ned a win of course !). If I just happen to end up 3-4 divisions lower than so be it as they chose this system to beable to do objectives which is what I want to do in the game.
    Again example put above with Zaniola which was by far my longest run in trying to get him.

Ok if it were just score a goal in whatever fashion, even at 9-0 down id still keep going rather than quit.
    Ok would perhaps let them score some to maybe give hint at , please let me get a header bla bla bla but again that's an entirely different debate.

• They Caged Non
    6032 posts Big Money Move
    I just play the game whatever division i happen to end up from winning and losing, objectives can be done at any level if you are in the right division for your skill.
  • BeastlyHusla
    5806 posts Big Money Move

I'm not relegating on purpose m8, when you play non rare laliga team against Cr7 you don't haveuch chance but quit the game, lose points and go down divisions;) xxx

You've literally said, you're willing to relegate and start grinding in the lower divisions.

Make it sound like youre the only person who struggles.

• BeastlyHusla
    5806 posts Big Money Move
    EA_Roger wrote: »

Out his control tbh.

@BeastlyHusla 's love for other people on this forum just comes pouring out, he can't control it.

These threads rarely go anywhere constructive so if I see another comment I don't like I'm just going to shut this down.

What do you expect? You think I'm for people purposely relegating themselves so they can steam roll over the players who are already struggling.

Maybe you lot should do something about this, a major flaw and problem since the start. Also if you don't like these thread. Stop allowing these threads to be made.
  • otutsarTR
    127 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Not intentionally

As i hardly stay in 5, dropping 6 regularly
    I expect to be end up in 7 while chasing objectives,
    If i decide to go after an icon tough.

At this stage of the game, i will not bother to collect 24 tokens for a base top icon
  • Cornushon

You've literally said, you're willing to relegate and start grinding in the lower divisions.

Make it sound like youre the only person who struggles.

I meant I'm not getting into the game and quit 25 games in a row. If I come up against player with better team and skill, while doing objectives I quit and search for another game. I don't quit when I playy top squad. Cause in this game anything can happen. But I'm nto that skillful to beat God teams with standard Bundesliga team (Werghorstt as St)
  • Cornushon
    And I might not end up.in Div8 might start winning earlier, but i dotn care if I drop that low.
  • EA_Roger
    1113 posts EA Community Manager
    EA_Roger wrote: »

Out his control tbh.

What do you expect? You think I'm for people purposely relegating themselves so they can steam roll over the players who are already struggling.

Maybe you lot should do something about this, a major flaw and problem since the start. Also if you don't like these thread. Stop allowing these threads to be made.

I don't mind the threads being made or topics being discussed, especially when it's something that causes a split in the community discussing it is the exactly what the forum is for. What I do mind is the fact that these threads are derailed as players insult each other for their stance. That attitude is something I don't allow. You seem like you have a strong stance on this, which is fine as long as you can be mindful of other people's opinions. If you can't do that, I encourage you to not take part in these conversations.

That being said, if you or anyone has any questions vis-à-vis the moderation of these threads please DM as I won't allow it to be discussed any further here to not derail the conversation any more.
  • Knowlesdinho
    On topic @EA_Roger your predecessor said that relegating was being looked into, that was 5 months ago... Is it a case that we will have to wait until FIFA 21 for this to solved.

Rivals are a complete mess at the moment, and as a person who used to hate WL, I'm finding that I actually play WL to have fun now and I'm reasonably good at it. That's not the point though, the reason I liked rivals was because I can play more during the week. Now I'm either chasing some objective with a poor team against a top team, or I'm using my top team and ruining someone else's day.

I don't relegate myself, but I'm just mopping up for the storyline objectives at the moment and I can already tell what Friday will be like when swaps launches. Tbh, swaps better be damn good for me to even consider putting myself through the grind again, I have the team I want, so unless Prime R9 is on the table or something similar, I'm probably not bothering because it's just not enjoyable.

I'm not trying to be nasty here, but they have taken a huge dump on their own franchise this year with removal of icon SBCs and objectives in rivals. There is no level playing field when it comes to these objectives. You're either playing a relegator, playing at a disadvantage because your team is significantly weaker, or fighting against a toxic community that would rather quit a game just to stop you scoring that goal you need.

You may think these threads are not constructive, but what exactly are EA doing to address these issues?
  • Cornushon
    On topic @EA_Roger your predecessor said that relegating was being looked into, that was 5 months ago... Is it a case that we will have to wait until FIFA 21 for this to solved.

Rivals are a complete mess at the moment, and as a person who used to hate WL, I'm finding that I actually play WL to have fun now and I'm reasonably good at it. That's not the point though, the reason I liked rivals was because I can play more during the week. Now I'm either chasing some objective with a poor team against a top team, or I'm using my top team and ruining someone else's day.

I don't relegate myself, but I'm just mopping up for the storyline objectives at the moment and I can already tell what Friday will be like when swaps launches. Tbh, swaps better be damn good for me to even consider putting myself through the grind again, I have the team I want, so unless Prime R9 is on the table or something similar, I'm probably not bothering because it's just not enjoyable.

I'm not trying to be nasty here, but they have taken a huge dump on their own franchise this year with removal of icon SBCs and objectives in rivals. There is no level playing field when it comes to these objectives. You're either playing a relegator, playing at a disadvantage because your team is significantly weaker, or fighting against a toxic community that would rather quit a game just to stop you scoring that goal you need.

You may think these threads are not constructive, but what exactly are EA doing to address these issues?

Thing is it is not EAs fault, it's players nature, or human nature to find solution with Minal efforts. Like dishwasher, Hoover's, etc. EAs fault is only failure to see that everything that can be manipulated will be manipulated. And this is poor strategic management
  • Knowlesdinho
    edited March 11

Thing is it is not EAs fault, it's players nature, or human nature to find solution with Minal efforts. Like dishwasher, Hoover's, etc. EAs fault is only failure to see that everything that can be manipulated will be manipulated. And this is poor strategic management

Oh I know, but if people are locked into their division for a week and rewards were scaled better, then it would have less of an impact.

Edit: also a maximum drop of one division.
  • OZero
    6587 posts Big Money Move
    Andyh60 wrote: »
    OZero wrote: »

No as I said I would always give every game a chance for whatever the objective might be and yes if 2, 3 down early on then yes 100% would quit and go again (if you ned a win of course !). If I just happen to end up 3-4 divisions lower than so be it as they chose this system to beable to do objectives which is what I want to do in the game.
    Again example put above with Zaniola which was by far my longest run in trying to get him.

Ok if it were just score a goal in whatever fashion, even at 9-0 down id still keep going rather than quit.
    Ok would perhaps let them score some to maybe give hint at , please let me get a header bla bla bla but again that's an entirely different debate.

Yea I kinda agree with your approach but currently most of the objectives require a rival win.

If it’s just score a volley in rival I won’t quit either.
  • Swanz05
    1823 posts Play-Off Hero

They automatically appear when the forum censors a specific word; the OP isn't putting hearts everywhere.

Try it yourself.

Try typing a word that you know won't be allowed then post the comment and you'll see the word replaced.

Really? I thought everyone had a bunch of heart icons at hand. Duh
  • Fab
    19466 posts World Class

it's human nature to pee in the WILD but they made a law against that so ea should be looking at a similar approach
  • Cornushon
    Fab wrote: »

it's human nature to pee in the WILD but they made a law against that so ea should be looking at a similar approach

I hope they will come up with something players friendly next game, however, it is EA, and I think they will Efff up somewhat comically again
  • RexAnglo1066
    3062 posts National Call-Up
    edited March 11
    Swanz05 wrote: »

Try it yourself.

Really? I thought everyone had a bunch of heart icons at hand. Duh

Who was talking to you?

You didn't make the initial comment about the hearts and you weren't the person I replied to, so why are you responding as if I addressed you directly?