I am downloading pes

Mdewc
285 posts Sunday League Hero
edited March 9
Maybe I can control my players there.

Comments

• Fifa_Hawk_85
    16541 posts World Class
    Just don't go into it trying to play like you do in FIFA and you will have fun with it.
  • Jimmyb83
    1157 posts Professional
    Just don't go into it trying to play like you do in FIFA and you will have fun with it.

This. Don’t forget that PES rewards you for playing football similar to what you see irl.
  • The_Reptilian
    141 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I downloaded it yesterday. It’s very strange having a football game which I can actually enjoy.
  • Sodan70
    1110 posts Professional
    I'm taking a sh*t if you want to know.
  • Riggs006
    975 posts Professional
    edited March 9
    Downloaded it myself a couple of days ago, I've been enjoying it so far, completely different game to FIFA so takes a bit of getting used to and it is pretty confusing at first I must admit :D Definitely some nice concepts in the MyClub mode though, Haven't played a PES properly since 2009 so I doubt I'll be playing it long term but for a free game it's not too bad!
  • mway
    1896 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited March 9
    I´ve downloaded too and I feel that the better player wins. You don´t feel strange forces stopping your players from moving. It´s a nice game. Of course, it takes a while to get used after playing a game that it´s only based on abusing game mechanics like FIFA, but it´s worth it if you like football.
  • Bags
    1142 posts Professional
    The xp system is miles ahead of anything on FUT.

Imagine getting 84 rated Felix and leveling him up 95 rated by just playing the game.

I can imagine the uproar at EA headquarters: "but how will that help us sell packs???"