Fifa 20 pc - The game crashes

wopito
45 posts Park Captain
The game crashes every time I start playing National Team games. Crash in all countries, what's the reason? They are not directX etc because otherwise the game works really well!

Comments

• wopito
    45 posts Park Captain
    This hasn't happened before, latest update did this?

• wopito
    45 posts Park Captain
    No one can advise, know the reason ??

I advise you now if you don't know! Because of this issue I have tried everything possible and impossible.

I noticed that now the DX12 is no longer playing the game. I played 2 games on it and no problem. And recommend it. The appearance of the game changes and much!
      I will not go back to dx11 unless I have to.
  • wopito
    45 posts Park Captain
    edited March 2020
    nothing
    Post edited by wopito on
  • wopito
    45 posts Park Captain
    edited March 2020
    Excuse me when I bothered
    Post edited by wopito on
  • ArneMueller
    134 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I guess nobody answered because neither encountered the problem or they don't play national teams anymore or they play national teams but not on PC.

I just reached the national games on my schedule. So the next games I will play are the two international friendlys.

If I counter anykind of problem like you described I will let you know. And I will create an Bug-Report for EA. But keep in mind I play on PS4, so it can be that I don't get the problems their. Either way I will keep you updated.

Did you already created an Bug-Report Topic? Thats the only once EA are reading. This forum is basicly user-to-user chats, that EA only read the posts here, to see if they are violations of the forum rules.
  • RMFisher
    64 posts Park Captain
    wopito wrote: »
    Are the most stupid here who understand nothing

You waited like 2 hours for a response, chill out. I probably would've tried to help but now... no.
  • wopito
    45 posts Park Captain
    Is there any download of the previous update to the Fifa 20 pc version ? At least it worked !
  • ArneMueller
    134 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    wopito wrote: »
    The game crashes every time I start playing National Team games. Crash in all countries, what's the reason? They are not directX etc because otherwise the game works really well!

Ok I tried it and played my national friendlies. Everything when ok without a problem. I also reloaded and played it again just for you, with english (instead of german commentary) and still no crash on my side.

I would recommand that yozu start and ticket inside the bug-report forum and describe to them in detail what you played and where the crash occured.

And once again, post inside this forum will not be read and especially not be answered from the EA staff. The only chance you have, is inside the bug-report-forum.
  • wopito
    45 posts Park Captain
    Thanks for the advice. Really weird that I crash in those games
  • wopito
    45 posts Park Captain
    I think it helped when I installed Fifa and Origin again. At least in kick-off games, the national teams are working.