herralucard

mica_01
112 posts Has Potential To Be Special
how can be in divison 9 with 3 icons TOTY mane, shapeshifters david luiz and trent alexander, lisandro lopes conmebol, kent and sergio ramos IF? why you let it doing that WHY? you will not carry that money in other world! get FIFA back to players!

Comments

• mica_01
    domi305 same with filipe anderson storyline ๐Ÿ™„ and how do you think that we normal players can go in higher divison when are in lowers divison players who are need to be in minimum divison 4 or higher?
  • mica_01
    i play three games today, and last two games that two players have 21 special players on field minimal
  • mica_01
    im in divison 9 btw ๐Ÿ™„
  • number7rocky
    6053 posts Big Money Move
    Just because they have special cards doesn't mean they still can't be bad at the game
  • mica_01
    yes i know that but 4 of 5 players is good one is bad in game, and laging is major problem where they are bad but when they turn on that my players run in straight line to my goalkeeper and stay deep in my field ๐Ÿ™„
    Just because they have special cards doesn't mean they still can't be bad at the game

my brother is in divison 4 and he said that is easier opponoment there then in my divison 9, game is unplayable for what i trying so hard that will someone who belongs in division 5-4-3-2-1 playing against me for objectives, im playing fifa 20 from start and with my team i will be around divisons 6-5.
  • Ishibum
    14919 posts World Class
    You can't name and shame
  • Chavez76
    7191 posts Big Money Move
    yes i know that but 4 of 5 players is good one is bad in game, and laging is major problem where they are bad but when they turn on that my players run in straight line to my goalkeeper and stay deep in my field ๐Ÿ™„

my brother is in divison 4 and he said that is easier opponoment there then in my divison 9, game is unplayable for what i trying so hard that will someone who belongs in division 5-4-3-2-1 playing against me for objectives, im playing fifa 20 from start and with my team i will be around divisons 6-5.

so, did he actually play your team in your division while not being watsed and will say the same?
    Finding it SO HARD to believe.
    And what do you mean with 'with my team i will be around divisons 6-5' ?
  • mica_01
    because you have skills for that divison, i dont want to try for 1 prime players pack and 3 premium gold packs in 7 months i get one good player ONE player, i bulid my team with my games not real money. 7 months i can get higer then divison 9 is that because of me or? i have some skills but not for divisons 4-3 and above but i think that have team for at least divison 7, what i can do with this 4 packs?
  • mica_01
    and with +25 WL points for qualification i need three or four weeks to get in WL, and skill rating is so bad, for win i get +28 skill rating and for lose i get -35 skill rating, so i need to win at least three games and lose one that im not at start again
  • mica_01
    edited March 12
    is that bad team? this team i get with my skills not money
    http://imgur.com/a/tBgiBc1
  • Chavez76
    7191 posts Big Money Move
    well, its not a great team, by all means not a bad one either. I would start with changing formation, plus KdB as a CDM will not work. You're lineup and formation is too attacking and will be countered too easy.
    so, unless you want to play like this and keep getting same results, I would change the formation to at least 4 defenders, change KdB for a CDM and start from there looking at tactics.
  • mica_01
    i have that on attacking mode in game, this team is bulid only from my skills no real money ๐Ÿ˜ that is for suprise, verthongen is LB but i change alderwield with caceres and swap him on LB, on RB i put forrest because he can play RWB
  • mica_01
    why they allowing to use laging sistem in game, until game start is 4 or 5 bars for internet and when game start is laging abnormal that i cant play and develop my game on field. in last game right. about in front of his goal when i need to pass free player ball lag on second and dont remeber my pass and just make run futrher with ball and of course his golie take ball in hands ๐Ÿ™„
  • mica_01
    this is make me angry (but my joystick is still whole :D.) and then is two options quit game or strugling with game and lose game because remeber few moves that i use before 3 seconds like tackle, pass, shot, sliding tackle ๐Ÿ™„
  • Dro_bro
    171 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    My head hurts from trying to decipher these comments lol murder of the English language should be illegal.