SBC Flashback Marbello Diop Appreciation Thread

Pauldejong6
7643 posts League Winner
edited March 2020
Done Diaz sbc because that's actually his name but yall screw names up here so why not me and I played some WL on sweat level because I'm that good and guess what I think Diaz is an ace he is fast he is like a Kante but with a good shooting foot on him he really is everywhere on the pitch and I cant believe hes so cheap also I want to try a Libertadores team and he fits right in especially if I can get the money for Rojas and Lopez and maybe some other dudes because I like the Libertadores and all the unknown little ❤️❤️❤️❤️ who have better stats than Roberto Carlos and Gullit in same cases I mean it's so sick bro even people with no hands can now play this game at highest level because prices on the Libertadores cards are mad cheap I cannot believe it except for Tevez for example but boy hes good so relatively hes also cheap you just need to think a little outside of the box basically you can have a banging team for 1 million and get 31-0 in weekend league even if you let your granny play for you that's how sick this is I love it kudos to ea for this one now you all do the fb Marcelo Diaz and I wish you a nice time on the forum you addicts.

Comments

• Pauldejong6
    7643 posts League Winner
    Done Diaz sbc and played some WL on sweat level because I'm that good and guess what I think Diaz is an ace he is fast he is like a Kante but with a good shooting foot on him he really is everywhere on the pitch and I cant believe hes so cheap also I want to try a Libertadores team and he fits right in especially if I can get the money for Rojas and Lopez and maybe some other dudes because I like the Libertadores and all the unknown little ❤️❤️❤️❤️ who have better stats than Roberto Carlos and Gullit in same cases I mean it's so sick bro even people with no hands can now play this game at highest level because prices on the Libertadores cards are mad cheap I cannot believe it except for Tevez for example but boy hes good so relatively hes also cheap you just need to think a little outside of the box basically you can have a banging team for 1 million and get 31-0 in weekend league even if you let your granny play for you that's how sick this is I love it kudos to ea for this one now you all do the fb Marcelo diaz and I wish you a nice time on the forum you addicts.

OOOOOH!!! Now I have to get him too. Thanks for the great review, Paul.
  • Pauldejong6
    7643 posts League Winner
    Done Diaz sbc and played some WL on sweat level because I'm that good and guess what I think Diaz is an ace he is fast he is like a Kante but with a good shooting foot on him he really is everywhere on the pitch and I cant believe hes so cheap also I want to try a Libertadores team and he fits right in especially if I can get the money for Rojas and Lopez and maybe some other dudes because I like the Libertadores and all the unknown little ❤️❤️❤️❤️ who have better stats than Roberto Carlos and Gullit in same cases I mean it's so sick bro even people with no hands can now play this game at highest level because prices on the Libertadores cards are mad cheap I cannot believe it except for Tevez for example but boy hes good so relatively hes also cheap you just need to think a little outside of the box basically you can have a banging team for 1 million and get 31-0 in weekend league even if you let your granny play for you that's how sick this is I love it kudos to ea for this one now you all do the fb Marcelo diaz and I wish you a nice time on the forum you addicts.

OOOOOH!!! Now I have to get him too. Thanks for the great review, Paul.

You're welcome.
  • Andy99TradeZ
    17528 posts World Class
    Drinking game

For every missed piece of punctuation you have a shot
  • Pauldejong6
    7643 posts League Winner
    edited March 2020
    Drinking game

What do we drink
  • Andy99TradeZ
    17528 posts World Class
    Drinking game

What do we drink

The strength depends if you want stomach pumped or not
  • Pauldejong6
    7643 posts League Winner
    edited March 2020
    Limarcello
  • Maradona
    5497 posts Big Money Move
    is he better than Kimmich though?
  • Pauldejong6
    7643 posts League Winner
    Maradona wrote: »

Joshua Kannichts is a Diop-wannabee
  • Eddie Jones
    3013 posts National Call-Up
    edited March 2020
    Maradona wrote: »

Joshua Kannichts is a Diop-wannabee

You are as funny as the coronavirus.
  • Pauldejong6
    7643 posts League Winner
    You really had to think about that for 6 minutes? :joy:
  • AjaxLegends
    3891 posts National Call-Up
    I love beer too, Paul!
  • Flamstead
    3543 posts National Call-Up
    Drinking game

Great. He's in hospital.
  • Ulook92
    21197 posts Club Captain
    Im Worried for you lately :joy:

U k hun?
  • Pauldejong6
    7643 posts League Winner
    edited March 2020
    I'm still alive and getting ready to have Diop grind me to 18 WL wins tonight