PTB Nerfed?

Rsscllghn
211 posts Has Potential To Be Special
edited March 7
Or did I just get lucky? Played 7 games last night and drop back 1 depth did not seem to be as overpowered.

Was it just a good connection for once or have they finally nerfed this bull?

See a lot of people complaining that they can't defend since the patch and passing is terrible. I had no problem with either and now I'm wondering if the complainers were PTB spam through ball sheep or is it all down to connection? Will I be the one to get shafted today.

Comments

• SYMMO19
    1330 posts Professional
    Well I cant defend since the patch and I play 3421 with 8 depth and usually have pass accuracy in the 90's so the total opposite of what you described.

I'm still winning the same ratio as before but the defending is broken for me....and many others it seems after reading the forum.

• Rsscllghn
    So I'm just getting lucky!! Dang, back to normal later so.
  • OZero
    6770 posts Big Money Move
    OBS is nerfed.
  • Rsscllghn
    OZero wrote: »
    OBS is nerfed.

I'm aware of that but it seemed to be more than just that last night. I was scoring with ease against the lads who just dropped back and hoped the AI would get them out of a hole.

As I said it'll probably be me later, should have played more games yesterday.
  • The_Reptilian
    141 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    It’s definitely nerfed.

As soon as I see someone using 4231 I switched to 424 and completely dominate them. This didn’t happen before.
  • Sean123_
    703 posts Semi-Pro
    Iv either completely forgot how to play Fifa or the defending has changed. Worst start to a WL ever
  • SYMMO19
    1330 posts Professional
    Sean123_ wrote: »
    Iv either completely forgot how to play Fifa or the defending has changed. Worst start to a WL ever

It's the latter, ive played Fifa for a long time and never felt so out of control when defending. Luckily it's the same for my opponents and i'm outscoring most but even winning is totally unrewarding.