Why is nobody talking about corners!?

Tonight I conceded 4, yes 4 headed goals from corners, and 2 got cleared off the line.

I don't exaggerate but in the past few hundred games I didn't concede this many corners. Have they buffed corners and heading?

All the conceded corners were the same, near post, fizzed in with a lot of curve.

Comments

• Ben
    5471 posts Big Money Move
    People are winning headers against me and I’m not sure how they’re doing it ...
  • EquinoxShane
    966 posts Semi-Pro
    edited March 2020
    Ben wrote: »
    People are winning headers against me and I’m not sure how they’re doing it ...

Idk either, I take the man to front post but he never wins it, or today he didn't at least...
  • Orison
    74478 posts Icon
    edited March 2020
    Because nobody concedes headers. Short corners are more dangerous.

Just move the keeper and swung in corners are done for unless the keeper somehow dives under the ball.
  • Orison wrote: »

From tonight's gameplay they are back, I never concede headed corners then suddenly everyone is fizzing it front post and scoring from it? Something is fishy, maybe I had a delay or something when trying to clear it
  • Grahammbe2
    1318 posts Play-Off Hero
    Now you mention it I was surprised to let 2 in tonight
  • CycloMusic10
    961 posts Professional
    I guess you guys are right I just won a match 4-2 but his 2 goals were headers like falcao in the Europa league. It was really weird
  • Redmob
    181 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Headers are going in but the game is playing really weird. Another update that has jacked physics and increased header ability. I don’t know how they can mess this game up so bad with da h update. How many is it now? It’s horrible.
  • Swanz05
    6070 posts Big Money Move
    Got one with Ballack earlier. Total fluke. Party later.
  • L1vingl1fe
    4829 posts National Call-Up
    I’ve scored on corners for this whole cycle. Typical it’s Vandyk or Rashford doing it. It doesn’t happen every game but it happens
  • Wonderfulwest
    5221 posts Big Money Move
    You’ve always been able to score from crosses. You just have to time the second press of the b button to when you make contact and it’s normally a goal.

All the cry babies who want it easy been singing meta this meta that. Can’t do it so it’s broken
  • Grahammbe2 wrote: »
    Now you mention it I was surprised to let 2 in tonight
    I guess you guys are right I just won a match 4-2 but his 2 goals were headers like falcao in the Europa league. It was really weird

Surely not a coincidence?
  • You’ve always been able to score from crosses. You just have to time the second press of the b button to when you make contact and it’s normally a goal.

All the cry babies who want it easy been singing meta this meta that. Can’t do it so it’s broken

Always play my corners short, just saying it's odd how many are now going for near post headers and scoring
  • DFC1983
    1313 posts Professional
    The trick I use is to pick a spot in the box around 7 yards out, use your headerer to run away from his marker, cross it and hope they dont pull the keeper out. Hardly works, but if it's meant to go in, it goes in.
  • Fletch
    3623 posts National Call-Up
    To me when the 4th patch came out headers came back. Across the 30 WL games I probably score at least 10 headers each weekend. They're still scuffed as you can have wide open headers with someone who is a threat and literally get 0 power on it.
  • DFC1983 wrote: »
    The trick I use is to pick a spot in the box around 7 yards out, use your headerer to run away from his marker, cross it and hope they dont pull the keeper out. Hardly works, but if it's meant to go in, it goes in.
    Yea that's probably what's happening
  • AlexBear012
    3401 posts National Call-Up
    Corner, Moments Ramos, aim towards goal, L1+R1+circle
  • Dutch3723
    1984 posts Fans' Favourite
    Would agree - played first WL game last night, I scored one (that never happens) then they equalised from a crossed corner straight after. Noticed quite a few more in the following games
  • Dutch3723 wrote: »
    Would agree - played first WL game last night, I scored one (that never happens) then they equalised from a crossed corner straight after. Noticed quite a few more in the following games
    Not the only one it seems, thanks for your input
  • Pooter
    4802 posts Big Money Move
    Orison wrote: »

Just move the keeper and swung in corners are done for unless the keeper somehow dives under the ball.

I doubt short corners are more dangerous. I have scored from short corners, but not in Rivals
  • MDR123456
    545 posts An Exciting Prospect
    You’ve always been able to score from crosses. You just have to time the second press of the b button to when you make contact and it’s normally a goal.

Unless the crosser is in the box, crosses are seldom high enough to even head.