It’s after midnight and it’s unplayable! How the F are people playing this game right now?

MHoney1234
10339 posts Has That Special Something
I can’t be the only one surely? Players are just not moving! I’m on 300/100 lan. TOTY Messi can’t move

Comments

• mhh1981
    3691 posts National Call-Up
    I played 10 games today and it was lagging a little, but I was trying skill moves and they weren’t registering
  • Massman
    295 posts Sunday League Hero
    its juat getting worse.from week to week
    disgrace
  • Amdp9
    6855 posts Big Money Move
    I can’t help or contain myself, EA fxxking with our mental health
  • WarrenBarton
    10986 posts Has That Special Something
    Game seems to get ❤️❤️❤️❤️ and ❤️❤️❤️❤️ by the week, it was horrendous earlier. It’s a shame though as I enjoy playing when the game runs smooth, even when I lose
  • Hristanya
    520 posts An Exciting Prospect
    The amount of ❤️❤️❤️❤️ that happens in this game due to delay is insane.. I lost like 6 in a row when I was 9-0

I’d suggest you guys just to continue on Sunday
  • Dave2791
    1455 posts Play-Off Hero
    MHoney1234 wrote: »
    I can’t be the only one surely? Players are just not moving! I’m on 300/100 lan. TOTY Messi can’t move

Clearly it's a problem on your end. You internet is too fast, please switch to 3g to get delay compensation....
  • ViezeDries
    1420 posts Professional
    I seriously feel for you guys. 16 games played. All of them flawless.

Wired connection. T-Mobile Thuis at 100/10.

I think this is the main reason I think so differently of fifa compared to you guys.
  • Dave2791
    1455 posts Play-Off Hero
    ViezeDries wrote: »

I think this is the main reason I think so differently of fifa compared to you guys.

Where are you from? @ViezeDries
  • ViezeDries
    1420 posts Professional
    Wageningen, the Netherlands.
  • Mr_footballer1
    3598 posts National Call-Up
    Living in the datacentre by the sound of it
  • ViezeDries
    1420 posts Professional
    Does anyone know the exact location of the server? Because I've heard a lot of folks from the Netherlands who have issues as well.
  • ViezeDries
    1420 posts Professional
    BTW, over 19 and 20 I've had actual noticeable lag a maximum of 10 occasions or so.

• Mr_footballer1
    3598 posts National Call-Up
    Does anyone know the exact location of the server? Because I've heard a lot of folks from the Netherlands who have issues as well.

Amsterdam, Germany, France those are the ones i connect to in UK mainly
  • MHoney1234
    Dave2791 wrote: »

Clearly it's a problem on your end. You internet is too fast, please switch to 3g to get delay compensation....

Sounds about right mate. I’ve never had it this bad. Usually play late but watching players ice skate past is horrendous. Player switching is now non existent. EA dropping extra WL picks to get people back playing but no one is gonna stick around playing long on these ❤️❤️❤️❤️ servers.

When I play after midnight I get smooth connection. Tonight it’s unplayable. I don’t know how people play at prime time
  • MHoney1234
    I decided to get TOTY Messi to see if he’d feel any better but he turns like he’s got 50 agility and balance. I watched scream pique accelerate quicker than him to a loose ball.
  • TheTataGuy
    3888 posts National Call-Up
    Just lost a game mate against some guy from Ukraine, worst delay I've ever had this year... Why am I playing against people from Ukraine 😂...
  • spy
    2736 posts Fans' Favourite
    I notice that I only get the survey popping up for games where I have a decent connection! Every game I have with delay and speed up or button delay I don’t get the survey!
  • selb
    7400 posts League Winner
    I'm absolutely dumbfounded at how it can get worse every, single week. It just boggles the mind at how bad this gameplay is.
  • MHoney1234
    TheTataGuy wrote: »
    Just lost a game mate against some guy from Ukraine, worst delay I've ever had this year... Why am I playing against people from Ukraine 😂...

That’s crazy mate. I played a dude from turkey and that was horrific. I feel like due to low numbers they’ve widened the geographic for match making and that’s causing the guy with decent connection to be hit with terrible compensation lag.
    selb wrote: »
    I'm absolutely dumbfounded at how it can get worse every, single week. It just boggles the mind at how bad this gameplay is.

Literally week by week it’s got worse.
  • MHoney1234
    spy wrote: »
    I notice that I only get the survey popping up for games where I have a decent connection! Every game I have with delay and speed up or button delay I don’t get the survey!

Strange that mate, I didn’t get one either
  • Purplejacket
    3846 posts National Call-Up
    This is almost every game
  • Pocketsquareguy
    7897 posts League Winner

It’s random. My internet is better than your slightly. Roughly 170/15 wired. Unplayable delay. Maybe my Ethernet cable is too long...
  • stephen24
    71 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Same here i feel like my players are running on ice super slow!!!!! Compared to the other team and i have played with the same front line the other team has and their front line is way faster like they are on turbo mode it has definielty gotten worse and worse every week. I just played a game my team running slow as as fu** and i hit the post got my shot blocked every ahot i took head on with the goalie and every pass goes straight to the opponent. Wtf fix the bull
  • MHoney1234
    stephen24 wrote: »
    Same here i feel like my players are running on ice super slow!!!!! Compared to the other team and i have played with the same front line the other team has and their front line is way faster like they are on turbo mode it has definielty gotten worse and worse every week. I just played a game my team running slow as as fu** and i hit the post got my shot blocked every ahot i took head on with the goalie and every pass goes straight to the opponent. Wtf fix the bull

When I see 99 Messi with 99 everything turning in slow motion I know it’s time to quit
  • WarrenBarton
    10986 posts Has That Special Something
    spy wrote: »

Strange that mate, I didn’t get one either

I’ve never had one
  • kraid
    7637 posts League Winner
    I slogged through 9 games last night, all awful, managed to win 8 and the one I lost was 7-0... 7-0!! I don’t think I’ve never had a game like it in wl. The guy didn’t even have a good team, I’ve got an attack of mid Ronaldinho, Toty mane, ss wby and pim Henry and over the 90 minutes I had 1 shot on target! It was completely unplayable. The player switching has gone insane, I have it set to long balls only but it’s switching all the time and because I’m so used to switching manually The game gives me right player and then I’m switching away from them and I can’t get them back!

I feel like they knew the servers would be awful this week and that’s why they have the new objectives to keep us playing. I don’t know if it’s to do with the outages this week or something new but it’s so bad.
  • Loco_kniene
    3030 posts National Call-Up
    @EA_Roger why you never respond or interact to posts like this?
  • CarlF
    705 posts Semi-Pro
    I recently upgraded my broadband to BT Halo. 150mb down. 40mb up. Ping 12m/s. The game's been virtually in a constant state of unplayability since I upgraded. It's hilarious
  • Loco_kniene
    3030 posts National Call-Up
    @CarlF it is ridiculous. This is the third day in a row the game is completely unplayable for me. It feels like I am playing with ghosts. Opponents walking through my players and my tackles like they don't exist.

Performing simple passes aren't even possible for me. My players who should get the ball are just standing still and looking like donkeys, without reacting. None of my players are winning a sprintduel, literally none. Yet my Cruyff is getting caught up by way slower players even when he is miles ahead.

At this moment the game is literally a joke. And now we as a community are witnessing that EA doesn't care at all. Only thing they care about is blasting out promos. Instead they should listen to their community. Everyday when I go onto this forum 90% of the fanbase are complaining about the bad gameplay. Yet our "community manager" is nowhere to be seen. But when we talk about topics that are affecting EA they will be there in seconds or post a silly meme.

Clearly they only care about their company and not about the players who actually spend loads of time and trying to play a game. Playing a game should be fun and controllable..

A few days ago I saw @EA_Roger commenting that if we had constructive feedback he would react. Yet he doesn't respond to any of these topics.

Sorry about my English.
  • chevano2121
    38 posts Last Pick at the Park

When i lived in the netherlands i had great internet and with a low ping of 1 or 2 ,so thats super low and i had 500-500 at that time.
    i had often some lag but a lot less then now.

Then i went a few weeks to a holiday resort and had average internet but i won over 50 games in a row with super smooth gameplay.

Now i live in spain close to the mediteranian and my gameplay is in 98 procent bad even when my ping is under 10 and speed is 300-300, i lose so many games just because its unplayable , passes forward go back ,players dont move, its like playing in mud or ice skating, no controll of ball, players doing weird things etc etc.

its a shame that i am hooked , because its almost never fun to play anymore