PS4 vs XBOX

BigH82
684 posts Semi-Pro
Which is better, Probably PS4 (and I’m on Xbox)

More players online
More transfers on the market

I’ve played on my sons account and got to be honest it just feels smoother.

I know people will say how can you tell, but it does. Not to mention the fact I’ve had at least several surveys on Xbox tonight alone (but none on PS4)

Confused.com

Comments

• iSptmnky
    13502 posts Has That Special Something
    Xbox Controller >>>
  • iSptmnky
    13502 posts Has That Special Something
    Also, Xbox One X is the most powerful console of the current generation 👍
  • Swanz05
    5585 posts Big Money Move
    I'm an xbox head & surprised that you say ps is smoother. How so? I'd change over if it meant better gameplay.
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    34868 posts World Cup Winner
    Interesting that you say it's smoother, because most PS guys that I talk too that don't hold any bias towards one or the other console say that PS gameplay is slower and sluggish.

The brief experiment I had playing on PS for a full WL on a buddy's account on FUT 17, the gameplay felt no different overall, but obviously that was 3 years ago
  • BigH82
    684 posts Semi-Pro
    My console is an Xbox One X, high speed broadband n all that jazz ...

So I’ve been in touch with EA and they’ve advised in some setting changes, the play feels better so far. Let’s see what happens.

There must be something up though for all the constant survey requests...
  • BigH82
    684 posts Semi-Pro
    Swanz05 wrote: »
    I'm an xbox head & surprised that you say ps is smoother. How so? I'd change over if it meant better gameplay.

Well I basically just played his account for a couple of matches, he’s in a higher division and it just felt smoother in terms of gameplay but particularly passing / lack of button delay. Impossible to really prove as quite easily just a one off...

That said as soon as I contacted EA (politely I should add) they gave me setting changed etc.

We’ll see
  • Swanz05
    BigH82 wrote: »

So I’ve been in touch with EA and they’ve advised in some setting changes, the play feels better so far. Let’s see what happens.

Would you mind posting some of those settings if it's not too complicated & not isp specific?
  • BigH82
    684 posts Semi-Pro
    Basically changes your DNS settings

1. 1. 1. 1

Then

1. 0. 0. 1
  • BigH82
    684 posts Semi-Pro

Would you mind posting some of those settings if it's not too complicated & not isp specific?

As above
  • Swanz05

1. 1. 1. 1

Then

1. 0. 0. 1

Thank you
  • BigH82
    684 posts Semi-Pro

1. 1. 1. 1

Then

1. 0. 0. 1

Thank you

Let us know, I’m hoping for 20+ WL wins

😑
  • Rucci
    1591 posts Play-Off Hero
    ya cloudflare dns helped me too @ xbox one x
  • Muzza11
    13728 posts Has That Special Something
    You’ve put this thread on the Xbox community page? It’s like asking people in Barcelona who they support. :lol:
  • BigH82
    684 posts Semi-Pro
    Muzza11 wrote: »
    You’ve put this thread on the Xbox community page? It’s like asking people in Barcelona who they support. :lol:

Isn’t that the idea of an open forum tho, to get ideas and suggestions from others

I’m sure you’ve read through the posts so you’ll see the bit regarding the dns inputs etc

We all know who Barcelona support, obviously West Bromwich Albion
  • Fab
    19726 posts Club Captain

Espanyol
  • BrentfordFC
    13514 posts Has That Special Something

Ibiza
  • Losik4
    54 posts Park Captain

1. 1. 1. 1

Then

1. 0. 0. 1

Thank you

How to do it??
  • Swanz05
    Losik4 wrote: »

1. 1. 1. 1

Then

1. 0. 0. 1

Thank you

How to do it??
    @Losik4
    Go into network settings. Change dns from automatic to manual if necessary. Primary dns - 1.1.1.1. Secondary dns - 1.0.0.1 So simple but has eliminated disconnections for me.
  • EddieFicio
    22914 posts Club Captain
    It's the same trash but players are more expensive on PS.
  • Losik4
    54 posts Park Captain
    Losik4 wrote: »

1. 1. 1. 1

Then

1. 0. 0. 1

Thank you

How to do it??
    @Losik4
    Go into network settings. Change dns from automatic to manual if necessary. Primary dns - 1.1.1.1. Secondary dns - 1.0.0.1 So simple but has eliminated disconnections for me.

Thanks
  • PelzyWelzy
    10626 posts Has That Special Something

All Liverpool fans nowadays aren’t they? :trollface:
  • mahmood177
    113 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    i got both consoles, and got fifa 18 and 19 on both (not 20).. the games are alot smoother on PS4, the marketplace is always flooded with items, the prices are higher on ps4, and the connectivity is lot better on ps4 (especially for us MENA, we have more servers for the PS than for the xbox), less laggy, less choppy and less speed up lag..
  • BigH82
    684 posts Semi-Pro
    mahmood177 wrote: »
    i got both consoles, and got fifa 18 and 19 on both (not 20).. the games are alot smoother on PS4, the marketplace is always flooded with items, the prices are higher on ps4, and the connectivity is lot better on ps4 (especially for us MENA, we have more servers for the PS than for the xbox), less laggy, less choppy and less speed up lag..

Good input mate

Standby for the haters tho
  • I`m playing with a mate of mine, me being on Xbox and him being on PS4. I Just don`t get what the issue is with the passing on PS4. I try holding in the pass-button, I try holding in R1 and still my players act like they`re caressing the ball. There is just no power on the pass. And also no aim whatsoever, even if the pass is 2 or 15 yards, no aim at all. Does anyone else that play on both consoles experience this?

Was no issues on fifa 19, but this is the first time I`ve experienced something like this.

(and before anyone says something about me being a bad player and stuff,- I`m not saying I am a pro player, but i do know how to aim a pass).