Have switch players got any free packs tonight like Xbox/PS4 players?

Prettyfly
266 posts Sunday League Hero
As above

Comments

• Prettyfly
    And the answer is yes thankfully
  • ChappellRovers
    3075 posts National Call-Up
    Yeah free ultimate pack and the lightning rounds made some good coins out of those - bought 4 50k packs and got Pogba who iv got a bid on for 250k atm
  • Prettyfly
    I got jumbo premium gold pack didn’t get anything decent. Did the sbc too didn’t get anything g decent in that either my pack luck is genuinely atrocious
  • ChappellRovers
    Prettyfly wrote: »
    I got jumbo premium gold pack didn’t get anything decent. Did the sbc too didn’t get anything g decent in that either my pack luck is genuinely atrocious

I did 200k on the lightning rounds twice (400k total). Got Pogba, Kante and Alba and a ton of other players. Got 280k for Pogba in the end, keeping Kante but he goes for 300k normally. Got so much fodder its insane need an sbc desperately.
  • Prettyfly
    I’d have liked to have got anything that was worth more than 1k tbh
  • ChappellRovers
    I’d have liked to have got anything that was worth more than 1k tbh

Iv packed so much since yesterday 2 kante’s 1 pogba, Sergio Ramos untradeable plus 14 pages of other stuff. Bet your enjoying the crashed prices lol?
  • Prettyfly
    Crashed prices? Really haven’t seen any crash
  • ChappellRovers
    Crashed prices? Really haven’t seen any crash

Really?? TAA is down so much same with Ter Stegen, Kante, Pogba etc

I have seen 84’s/85’s go for 1-3k which never happens on Switch normally.
  • LordVader
    101 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I got a Jumbo Premium Pack but what are lightning rounds?
  • ChappellRovers
    edited March 10
    LordVader wrote: »
    I got a Jumbo Premium Pack but what are lightning rounds?

Lightning rounds are when they release special promotional packs. So this time it was 2 for 1 rare players, 2 for 1 jumbo rare players and 2 for 1 ultimate packs. As well as mega packs, rare mega packs and rare gold packs all half price for coins. They do it on Black Friday normally but i think because of the South American promotion ongoing on Playstation/Xbox (which we didn’t get), they are doing them again and we have got them as well on Switch.

So for example i spent 800k in coins on packs (from an initial 100k investment) sold 2x Kante for 300k each and Pogba for 400k. I now have 8 pages of 84+ tradeables, 22 pages of 83-81 and another 10 pages of other rare players. As well as 15 pages of untradeable players and 14 in forms all for basically nothing after making 700k from 2 buy one get one free rare players packs. I put 200k into buying future star Max Aarons, Flashback Diaz (for a substitute) and another 500k back into packs. Highlights of those players include 2 Isco’s, Ter Stegen, Lloris, 2 Sergio Ramos, Varane, Lenglet, Vertonghen x2, Chiellini, Pjanic, Handovic, Rodriguez, IF Carvajal and tons of others. 200 rare contracts, 120 squad fitness, 60 position modifiers etc. I got 5 Trent Alexander-Arnolds and 6 Zapata 86 informs lol (saving to use as in forms for a player sbc), 2 of the 84 LB Algerian guy and the rest of the informs were 82 or under.

So everyone else is panic selling what they have got now (Ter Stegen for example dropped to 20k on the weekend) but I am holding on to them to sell later for more or to save them to use in a player sbc. Hopefully we get another icon sbc as I can probably do 2-3 of those - last time 1 84 squad, 2 85 squads and 1 86 squad. Which would be great as I like the icons they are good for chemistry links. I could also sell them if there is a desirable SBC.

Well worth doing if you have 50-100k and the lightning rounds are still on tomorrow. Obviously there is an element of luck at play with these packs though.

The 81+ is quite good too with the spare players got Chiellini, Ramos, Pjanic and Martinez out of that.
  • ChappellRovers
    Worth mentioning they are in the “promo packs” section of the store and they are usually up for an hour twice a day then they rotate between the different packs on offer for 3 hours normally. 6PM GMT is the one i look at normally.
  • Prettyfly
    My pack luck stinks tbh so just gonna have to continue as I am with the chore of bronze pack method can’t seem to find a gold player that I can flip and make some regular coins on
  • LordVader
    My timezone impacts me here as 6pm GMT is lunchtime for me and I am at work. However, I am WFH tomorrow so can definitely check. I have about 125k coins burning a hole in my pocket. What times should I check? Or if someone can post here on this thread when they are up, I will get an email and check.
  • LordVader
    My pack luck stinks tbh so just gonna have to continue as I am with the chore of bronze pack method can’t seem to find a gold player that I can flip and make some regular coins on

It takes time but I have found a few items l can make a decent profit on selling 2k a time often buying them for 150 that people dump. Likewise not had much success flipping golds. I have 125k now and feel I need to try things other than the small BPM creep.
  • ChappellRovers
    edited March 11

It takes time but I have found a few items l can make a decent profit on selling 2k a time often buying them for 150 that people dump. Likewise not had much success flipping golds. I have 125k now and feel I need to try things other than the small BPM creep.

BPM is massively profitable at the start of the year as is trading. It wanes as the game goes on but even though it can be a bit boring it is the easiest most surefire way to make coins in my experience. Buying and re-selling icons is the major way traders make coins at this stage, never fancied doing it myself as I would prefer to put the coins straight into my starting eleven.

I think they do a North American lightning round as well as GMT but don’t know when it takes place sorry.
  • Prettyfly
    edited March 11

Anyone care to share any easy flips pretty please really struggling to rake in any coins on bpm kits balls etc hardly sell so had to quick sell, churned loads of players into upgrades got nothing great there either it’s just tiresome. Done a few sbcs got 💩 back too sold what I could from those

• ChappellRovers

Anyone care to share any easy flips pretty please really struggling to rake in any coins on bpm kits balls etc hardly sell so had to quick sell, churned loads of players into upgrades got nothing great there either it’s just tiresome. Done a few sbcs got 💩 back too sold what I could from those

Semedo, Saint-Maximim, Inaki Williams, those sort of overpowered quick players. Also another idea iv been using is when totw comes i buy up all the cheap gold cards of wanted players and hike the prices up for the week they are out of packs. Usually as the Switch market is limited its a good profitable approach to take.

So if Saint Maximim is in the totw this week (as he is rumoured to be) that would be a good card to buy up and re list for a 3-4k profit margin per Saint Maximim.
  • Prettyfly
    Cheers mate will give that a go 👍
  • LordVader
    I've been having success with the managers. By for cheap, sell for 1900. Trying to buy up some fitness cards and Prem bronzes atm to see if that works. The cheapest icon is well out of my range though. I have about 120k in cash at the moment with two 84 teams and two 82 teams.
  • I've been trying to buy totw sarr and de gea at a lower price and sell them a few days before. earned about 15k from sarr and 5 k from de gea since I only sold him once. however the price of de gea dropped suddenly and now I'm still struggling to sell my second de gea these 2 days.
  • LordVader
    Ultimate pack 2-1 currently active for next 31 mins.