Gave my wife FIFA to hide

TeamMushroom
58 posts Park Captain
So over this game and it’s frustrations, particularly after the last patch.

Dropped over 450 points with only one win, consistently going from 2-0 up to losing 5-2 and just no enjoyment anymore!

Gave the wife the disc to hide until we go to the shops next and can trade the bloody thing in for $3.... which is more than it’s worth.

See you all in PES21

Comments

• Vanch
    1375 posts Play-Off Hero
    Was watching a PES stream on Twitch earlier, and for all the faults FIFA has, I wouldn't play PES if somebody paid me. It looked terrible.
  • TeamMushroom
    58 posts Park Captain
    Yeah I know but it’s the idea and the hope that something will come along to rival this piece of crap.....

Can’t wait for Last of Us 2 and Dying Light 2!
  • Vanch
    1375 posts Play-Off Hero
    I always wanted to play Last of us, but don't have a console. Was hoping they'd bring it out on PC at some point.
  • Swanz05
    6070 posts Big Money Move
    Wouldn't be hidden long here. I know all her hiding places. Least I think I do. Gl
  • pudgyfudgy
    6185 posts Big Money Move
    Tomorrow night when you stumble out of bed in the middle of the night to pee, you'll hear men talking in the hall. You quietly grab the toilet brush – the only weapon your half-asleep brain can think of at 3am – and tiptoe out. As you get closer, one of the men suddenly shouts in a semi-pleading voice: "Look along the line... LOOK ALONG THE LINE!" You act on instinct, charging into the hall with your toilet brush, and clobbering the man from behind. He collapses... but it is no man... it's your wife, PS4 controller in hand. You drop the toilet brush in shock.

Suddenly, Lee Dixon admonishes you: "Technique, technique, technique. He had none of it there."
  • RexAnglo1066
    3894 posts National Call-Up
    pudgyfudgy wrote: »
    Tomorrow night when you stumble out of bed in the middle of the night to pee, you'll hear men talking in the hall. You quietly grab the toilet brush – the only weapon your half-asleep brain can think of at 3am – and tiptoe out. As you get closer, one of the men suddenly shouts in a semi-pleading voice: "Look along the line... LOOK ALONG THE LINE!" You act on instinct, charging into the hall with your toilet brush, and clobbering the man from behind. He collapses... but it is no man... it's your wife, PS4 controller in hand. You drop the toilet brush in shock.

Suddenly, Lee Dixon admonishes you: "Technique, technique, technique. He had none of it there."

Best comment today.
    👍
  • TeamMushroom
    58 posts Park Captain
    pudgyfudgy wrote: »

Bravo sir 😂😂😂