Only won 2 games today

MxMLover
208 posts Sunday League Hero
And funny thing is, i had only 2 home games today! This game isnt skill based but connection based. How can you call this a competitive game ea?

Comments

• Berlus
    538 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Sad. 2020 in a 1 vs 1 game and servers are the problem
  • AronytheKing
    102 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Bro, I got a win, a draw and a lost! Then repeat the whole proces!!
    Keep stucking between div 7 and 6, so frustrated!!!!
    Terrible game!
  • BiigDee
    4687 posts Big Money Move
    Since the update I put the new Ramos in my team and I’ve conceded 2/3/4 goals a game. Won 1 in 5. Was hilarious watching griezman take Ramos out and out jumping VVD.
  • SuperKMx
    2034 posts Fans' Favourite
    MxMLover wrote: »
    And funny thing is, i had only 2 home games today! This game isnt skill based but connection based. How can you call this a competitive game ea?

Depends. You could have only played 2 games in total today and had both of them at home, given the information you've provided.

I haven't won a single game today.

Then again, I haven't played any.
  • MxMLover
    SuperKMx wrote: »
    MxMLover wrote: »

Depends. You could have only played 2 games in total today and had both of them at home, given the information you've provided.

I haven't won a single game today.

Then again, I haven't played any.

I played 8 gamrs. If you wanne know.... @SuperKMx
  • JPRM71
    3148 posts National Call-Up
    Games f4cked I’m only playing WL from now on
  • Tasch
    580 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I just had NIF Mertens run through my moments Kimmich, moments Hummels, and FS Kabak after making 3 succesful tackles. Needless to say Mertens scored. Gameplay is at it worst, my players is uncontrolable. Passes going the complete wrong way, shots hitting the post or bar 5-6 times a game. EA!! WTF?!?!?
  • MxMLover
    Ea sports.... its in the game
  • MxMLover
    Played 2 more games. Again 2 away games. Again 2 loses.
  • Funkcrush
    203 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I sold my team a while ago and replaced it with 100k Italian hybrid because I feel it's doesn't matter that much. The difference between my ex Zola and my current Papu Gomez is predetermined by connection at the start of the game.

Home/away games do matter - 100%
  • ChappellRovers
    3069 posts National Call-Up
    edited March 4
    Iv passed to my GK and the ball has gone in.

Had someone on my discord who was playing someone and won in the 93rd minute because the oppositions defender bicycle kicked the ball into his own net. Why would any defender decide to bicycle kick rather than head??? Lol.

Game just getting worse and worse with every patch.
  • Jrmcsorley85
    697 posts An Exciting Prospect
    defender tackles, ball bounds off defender, to attacker, bring in my 2nd centre back, tackle win ball, but attacker slams me and comes away with it, attacker shoots, gk saves rebounds out to side were my left back is licking grass and his winger taps in
  • josemourinho
    217 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    noticed the DR rank 1 is only at 16k points last night. used to be 20+k. guess less ppl are playing.