Shapeshifers SBC out now!

Comments

• seabo
    1517 posts Play-Off Hero
    Tired of waiting for a decent SBC to put my untradeable fodders in because there are quite a few cards in there that can make it to my teams and it would be cheaper than an icon SBC.

Packed Gueye...........................................................................................................................................

EA gets me again #rip
  • limjitwe
    7990 posts League Winner
    seabo wrote: »
    Tired of waiting for a decent SBC to put my untradeable fodders in because there are quite a few cards in there that can make it to my teams and it would be cheaper than an icon SBC.

Packed Gueye...........................................................................................................................................

EA gets me again #rip

Sorry for you bro
  • Maradona
    4833 posts Big Money Move
    well, when I did base icon and packed Pires, must feel the same packing Gueye or other crap Shapeshifter... I packed Alaba
  • sulley88
    655 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Im really tempted to do this in the hope of packing messi or ronaldo. Have the untradeables for it hmmmm decisions decisions.
  • Maradona
    sulley88 wrote: »
    Im really tempted to do this in the hope of packing messi or ronaldo. Have the untradeables for it hmmmm decisions decisions.

dont think I've seen a Ronaldo or Messi in the posts yet... if you doing for them, think again
  • pudgyfudgy
    6185 posts Big Money Move
    Kinda glad I sunk most of my high rated untradeables into Ramos so I'm not tempted to try my luck with this nonsense.
  • Got shafted lol 😂 got that 5’9 cb from French league can’t do anything else but laugh like I knew I was gona get shafted but still gambled lol
  • AlexBear012
    2196 posts Fans' Favourite
    Carlo wrote: »
    What a valuable exchange for me

Wasted this 01432fc9a2a3a1562d582f95910c29fb.jpg

To get this d2a72830c67a56855597ac749d5b1441.jpg

I guess EA can you all know what

Nice troll
  • greif44
    3528 posts National Call-Up
    Got that CAM from Bundes with 5* wf. Comes nowhere near my squad
  • torakun
    2106 posts Fans' Favourite
    Portugal...

LB...

(Sanchez, nooooooo)

Leicester..

Phew..

Just bought Pereira yesterday.. So I'm selling the tradable. He's solid. So that's my LB position already on lock.

All in all it got a main spot in my team, so it's a W for me. Plus I get 200k back.

• JT_cfc
    359 posts Sunday League Hero
    Portugal...LB....Lille....For Fuch's Sake EA. 250k for this WONDERFUL player who i can just get on the market for 40k. Thank you soooo much.
  • golazo
    1659 posts Fans' Favourite
    Glad for this post. Jus reading all this makes me not do it. When I get tempted. I’ll jus come back here
  • Amdp9
    4786 posts Big Money Move
    Wegonaget wrote: »
    GeTRiGhT wrote: »
    Went for it...

IMG-20200304-155343.jpg

But also...got this mans for my team

JPEG-20200304-155933.jpg

You bought Ronaldo rip

@Wegonaget that's money you got him for 1.9m
  • Delboy13710
    7448 posts League Winner
    golazo wrote: »
    Glad for this post. Jus reading all this makes me not do it. When I get tempted. I’ll jus come back here

Pack weight seems low judging by this thread

Was just thinking I’m yet to pack 1 player from any promo yet
  • Ben
    4502 posts National Call-Up
    Might as well do one portion of the Sergio Ramos sbc. That’s like a 1 million coin card.
  • torakun
    2106 posts Fans' Favourite
    I'm glad I did Rooney yesterday.. Was gonna do Ramos but decided to hold since he'll be here forever. All in all, not a bad day, but damn it could be so much worse.
  • Maradona
    pulls or gtfo
  • BecksRightPeg
    1596 posts Play-Off Hero
    Just saw a youtuber do 15 of this, only 1 card was above the cost of the sbc and that was Vinicius Jr.

Terrible value as always + poor pack weight.
  • joeyuk
    119 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Did it as I’m sat on so many untradeables waiting for mid icon packs. Pulled Mbabu which I guess is a win, doesn’t make my team but makes a great defensive sub alongside SS Acuna.
  • joehuk
    4096 posts National Call-Up
    Not overally pleased to be fair.

40k spent plus some decent untradables

For....

A....

30k card.... Gueye

Knew I should of resisted.
  • Carlo
    1628 posts Play-Off Hero
    Carlo wrote: »
    What a valuable exchange for me

Wasted this 01432fc9a2a3a1562d582f95910c29fb.jpg

To get this d2a72830c67a56855597ac749d5b1441.jpg

I guess EA can you all know what

Nice troll

Why would I troll man !?!? :D

Do you see any KDB there ?

43431c0d5a8b320474ce2e28d567c145.png
  • mark1089
    556 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited March 5
    Just did another on my other account and pulled David Luiz
  • Mmandras
    3166 posts National Call-Up
    edited March 5
    Well, my reason is pure boredom, overpriced SBCs, lots of coins, and a slight chance to pull high rated card, for 0 coins... I really do hate wasting SBC cards, but return on this one is decent. On every Kondogbia I see one Alaba or Mahrez. So you have a really fair chance of pulling 200k+ cards. We won't get something like this until guaranteed TOTS.

I am going to miss Iniesta, Mascherano, 86 IF Partey, even 87 Navas, it's great to have first owner high rated GK that fit perfectly in the middle of my beastly pair of Shoji and that norwegian CB with 88 pace. I resisted having to give up on my favourite NIF cards Sterling and Insigne, because swaps 3 are near and even now there are no better supersubs in the game than these two.

Kante is immense in defense and I am fairly happy even though he "forces" me to play with 5 atb formation so I can try out my new Akanji, upgraded 86s Konate and Mbabu in the same team, all with 10 chem.

• Brustring1893
    1294 posts Professional
    I almost submitted the squad into the Shapeshifter Loan SBC. Be careful or don’t know if it has just been me though :smiley:
  • Mr Masenko
    168 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Big win for me.

PS-Messages-20200304-185417.jpg

But could have easily been posting here about a Nandez, totally subjective, but that's the risk/reward (and mostly frustration) of these overpriced/untradeable SBC's.
  • Brustring1893
    1294 posts Professional
    GeTRiGhT wrote: »
    Went for it...

IMG-20200304-155343.jpg

But also...got this mans for my team

JPEG-20200304-155933.jpg

@GeTRiGhT any early reviews on Ronnie?
  • IxToMxI
    7060 posts League Winner
    Not a single one of them gets in my team so can’t justify doing it :( love gambling as well
  • Retro_G
    33018 posts National Team Captain
    DannySTFC wrote: »
    It’s expensive, but I’m surprised by some of the comments on here, there’s a good bunch of absolutely insane players you COULD get, yeah you probably won’t, but most people have a lot of coins and untradables at this stage, what’s 100k and a few untradables in March? Nothing really, you’ll probably pack something crap but I’d 100% prefer to have that tiny chance of getting Messi, CR7, WBY, Kante, Marcelo etc etc then sit on the coins and do nothing with them.

Everyday I’m checking at 6pm for content and there hasn’t been much excitement for a while, wanted the icon SBC to be honest which would have been better but at least this brings some excitement to the content. If people don’t want to do it then fine, but I’d suggest most people have very good teams at this point of the year plus spare coins so just go for it, it’s worth the gamble.

I took the gamble on base icon pack from swaps, for Cruyff, gambled with the winter refresh SBC and got Bruno, so it can pay off, this time I got Pereira, not exactly the thrilling card I was hoping for but still a good card nonetheless, personally I wish they did an SBC like this at the end of every promo, even if it’s 200k no ones forcing you to do it.

It's overpriced compared to a TOTS SBC, can only imagine how expensive they'll be this year, considering how many numpties are doing this SBC.
  • AznSW
    1709 posts Play-Off Hero
    I’m dissapointed that this SBC is so expensive but I’ll do it regardless cause I have many high rated untradables

Messi / CR7 / Richarlison / Ribery / Yedder / Atal / Mendy / Marcelo / Alaba / Mbabu / Luiz

They all fit my teams and even though it’s a small chance I pack them, it’s worth a risk.
  • KimJong
    47 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Got the legend Hans Hateboer. Obviously could've bought him cheaper but didn't spent any coins on it and I actually like him.
    Just happy it wasn't Gueye or Sanches.

Btw for anyone getting Nandez, if you have Caceres and/or Aguirregaray try him out, he's absolutely class for me.