Shapeshifers SBC out now!

Comments

• AlexBear012
    2196 posts Fans' Favourite
    Less expensive than what will the Mid Icon SBC be tbf
  • Mrhey31
    2137 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited March 4
    EA you’re a greedy bush of ...... (not even worth the hearts. )
  • spy
    1047 posts Professional
    87s up to around 25k - is it worth selling them now or keeping hold of them for potential icon SBC?
  • BSDShoes
    3137 posts National Call-Up
    ALL the SBC's this year aside Vardy and Suarez has been overpriced. Pay a premium price for untradeables.
  • number7rocky
    5871 posts Big Money Move
    edited March 4
    Might do it, have 600k in SBC fodder
  • CeeQue
    12648 posts Has That Special Something
    Arron xox wrote: »
    Be careful with this Castro as just packed kondogbia from team 1

full
  • HullCity1904
    2446 posts Fans' Favourite
    so its 270k? lol
  • EisenErmin
    9061 posts League Winner
    BSDShoes wrote: »
    ALL the SBC's this year aside Vardy and Suarez has been overpriced. Pay a premium price for untradeables.

Scream Pique was a bargain to be fair. But 99% were completely overpriced for sure.
  • CeeQue
    12648 posts Has That Special Something
    EisenErmin wrote: »

Scream Pique was a bargain to be fair. But 99% were completely overpriced for sure.

Pukki was ~20k
  • CustardHippo
    2870 posts Fans' Favourite
    so its 270k? lol

Futbin has it at 210k early squads, wouldn’t be surprised if it goes up a little as it’s pushed 87s up a bit.
  • EisenErmin wrote: »
    To be fair, we have had way way worse SBC and most of the Shapeshifters are worth more than the SBC will cost. And some of them (who maybe 1 in 1000 will pack) are way above the 1 million mark.

In terms of gambling this lottery ticket is fair prized I think

No. You know damn well the majority will get worthless and useless cards. You think EA will make it easy to pack a high value shapeshifter card for the masses? This SBC is another trap and a coin sink.
  • CosmicFuzz
    828 posts Semi-Pro
    No thank you, 200k minimum for an untradeable player, most of which are worth a fraction of that. I'll pass......
  • Waldog94
    3032 posts National Call-Up
    Im one for doing sbcs out of boredom but even i laughed at this one absolutely ridiculous
  • rmoxon
    864 posts Semi-Pro
    Less expensive than what will the Mid Icon SBC be tbf

An icon fits into anyone’s team though.

Most people who do this will end up with a card that doesn’t fit their team.
  • Ishibum
    14415 posts Has That Special Something
    Actually surprised no one has posted a pull yet. I could do it but tbh, the idea of packing Gueye or Nandez just kills it. I'll keep my players, thanks.
  • Nervous_Nick
    6341 posts Big Money Move

Futmas Vidal and DDG were a good deal.
  • Roobar
    1061 posts Professional
    Got nandez no lie, had all the untradeables so I was going to do it because there's nothing to put stuff into but that was the meme yesterday and it delivered
  • blackeagle1903
    1048 posts Professional
    Got Alaba
  • Delboy13710
    7520 posts League Winner
    Futmas Renato and Diego Carlos

Along with Kent
  • omarnyc
    3825 posts National Call-Up
    @EA_Rtas @EA_Roger please tell ea to relase proper sbcs. This ll be more helpful to community than translating other languages.
  • fussydutchman
    1271 posts Professional
    I have so many untradeables that I might just do it. There is a lower percentage of crap players in this promo than in most of the other promos we've had.
  • greif44
    3559 posts National Call-Up
    Overpriced af, but bored with the game and SBC gambling is the only way I can get a better card for my squad. So might do one SBC.
    As for best SBC player for the value, imo it's futmas Renato Sanches. Still can't drop this guy
  • mark1089
    556 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Got Mendy who luckily fits perfect in my first team. Had his loan and he was everywhere. I wouldn’t recommend doing it though as I’ve seen some bad pulls in streams. I only did it cause I had duplicates to get rid of, I wasn’t expecting much
  • SuperKMx
    1800 posts Play-Off Hero
    I have more than enough untradeables to do it, including the IFs.

And there is absolutely not a single chance in hell that I would even remotely consider it. Horrendous SBC.

A crappy end to what has been (IMO) a pretty crappy promo.
  • Chogau1
    440 posts Sunday League Hero
    To be fair, we have had way way worse SBC and most of the Shapeshifters are worth more than the SBC will cost. And some of them (who maybe 1 in 1000 will pack) are way above the 1 million mark.

Most? Only about half, guess which half allMOST everyone will get?
  • Chewbaccary
    1380 posts Play-Off Hero
    So generous. Thanks EA.

Really though, as bad as this is, most of these cards are more usable than the average mid icon, and you know a mid icon SBC would cost 2-3x this.
  • High420
    1063 posts Professional
    :D
    Nandez FML, can't say I wasn't warned
  • Hubbabubba
    445 posts Sunday League Hero
    Did it and got Mahrez.
  • barryw
    2007 posts Fans' Favourite
    Decent.
    I used only untradeable SBC fodder which I'v been sitting on over 2 months.

IMG-20200304-202203.jpg
  • EisenErmin
    9061 posts League Winner
    Chogau1 wrote: »

Most? Only about half, guess which half allMOST everyone will get?

Yeah, a bid more than half the cards. I would prefer the SBC to be cheaper of course, but we wont ever see an SBC that costs 100K and will have the (very small) chance to pack Messi, Ronaldo, Ribery, Luiz, Marcello, Yedder, Richarlison, Kante and a couple of 200-400K guys.