NO CAREER MODE FIXES!!?? #TU12

TeamExtreme17
2829 posts Fans' Favourite
Absolutely zero Career Mode fixes in Title Update #12!?

Comments

• MJD85
    167 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    It’s a shame
  • Morbidly_SoBeast
    48 posts Last Pick at the Park
    don't expect major issues to be fixed. they will fix them for fifa 21.
  • Leicester
    14 posts Ball Boy
    Absolutely incredible. They absolutely obliterated ultimate level in Update 10 and have had 2 chances to fix it and they've just ignored it!!

I'm using sliders which make it playable, but the stamina is a joke. My players are knackered by half time, whereas the AI has a full stamina bar all game.
  • ArneMueller
    134 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    don't expect major issues to be fixed. they will fix them for fifa 21.

I would not put my money on that. I highly doubt that they will fix the major issues in CM in FIFA 21.
  • ArneMueller
    Leicester wrote: »
    Absolutely incredible. They absolutely obliterated ultimate level in Update 10 and have had 2 chances to fix it and they've just ignored it!!

I'm using sliders which make it playable, but the stamina is a joke. My players are knackered by half time, whereas the AI has a full stamina bar all game.

I gave up on the slider idea, because you can make them slower and less agressive but at the end they still are Clone Troopers with 99 in everything. Every AI Player is perfect in tacklings, passing, shooting and most of all every player seems to have 5 stars on skill moves. It "playable" but 0% fun and I did not finish a single game since 20.Feb 2020 every couple of days I tell myself Fifa 20 is not so bad but then I play it and rage quit for all the stupid things that happing in the game.

I reported the Stamia issue as an bug month ago, in the bug-report forum but nothing happen either. And I got only respones from other CM players. EA never ever answered or commented on any of my bug reports. I'm not even sure if they read that. FUT connection reports get instance responses form EA supporter.

EA spent more time and engery on kicking Kurt into the dirt, then to fix their stupid game. And their "no show" on their own Twitter accounts is amazing.
  • Brydobhoy88
    125 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Not even a fix and they've created another glitch, all player names appear as undefined in the team lineups before matches.
  • ArneMueller
    Unbelievable "no changes" according to EA and the still mess things up that they did not touch.

Suprem Job.

Fifa 20 should be voted "Game of the Year" since we get all this unexpected suprises and everytime where excited what EA and FIFA 20 will bring us next. I'm so happy I bought this game and spent this much time on the game. (In case Sheldon is reading this here is the "sarcasm sign")

Bloody, fvcking hell. Whats wrong with this guys?????
  • ArneMueller
    Another thing thats bothering me. Does anybody not getting the "EAS FC Catalogue Update 1" at start up? All my friends (PS4, XBox and PC doesnot matter) and a huge amount of people in the bug-report-forum reporting this.

Thats telling me one thing. EA is not starting the game, to test regardless what, before shipping out these patches to us. They use us as Alpha-Testers, not as Beta testers what would be worst enough. We are the alpha's for EA.

The should fire the HR and QC managers asap, if they have them (i doubt that as well). Quality Controll is a none existing standart with the FIFA game and perhaps with the other EA products as well. The last part I don't know because I stopped buying EA products (except FIFA 20) after FIFA 19 and Star Wars Battlefront II.

You guys cann't even imagine how much self controll it takes me, not to write that whats going on inside of me. I work really really hard on, not ranting in words that would be 18+ and probably would get me baned here and from the internet completely till the end of time.

I used to love this game, I played it every day, I preordered in June/July each year. I'm angry :# , sad :'( and "Fuchsteufelswild" >:) (look it up in the Grimm-Database) at the same time.

I love football, I loved the game and they destroy it. :'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(