• CustardHippo
    2637 posts Fans' Favourite
    This brings back Melo memories and a time when I enjoyed it :/
  • Claret_n_blue_blood
    16801 posts World Class
    He's OK on futbin
  • Brustring1893
    1221 posts Professional
    They actually show the ingame stats and the name of Ryan Allsop, a 64 rated GK, which according to Futbin is now almost worth his max price.
  • BeastlyHusla
    5807 posts Big Money Move
    Was thinking of putting glove on him. His hands will get cold in this harsh winter weather.
  • Brustring1893
    1221 posts Professional
    edited March 3
    Ah almost didn’t recognize. If you search for dream squad players in Liga do Brasil, you’ll get zero results. Good job EA! Why should they need a change management and someone actually testing those patches when you can also go by trial and error...
  • Verstappen
    4347 posts National Call-Up
    Ah almost didn’t recognize. If you search for dream squad players in Liga do Brasil, you’ll get zero results. Good job EA! Why should they need a change management and someone actually testing those patches when you can also go by trial and error...

They won't be added
  • CustardHippo
    2637 posts Fans' Favourite

I made a minor database tweak this morning, literally added a tick box to a form. It went to change management, UAT period, back to DBA to approve and then an install package was loaded for tonight. Only once it was assured it would work 9am tomorrow morning when the users log back in did it get final sign off. The change I made took me no more than a minute. Took a day to release.

How something used by hundreds of thousands gets released in such a state so regularly is baffling to say the least.
  • Brustring1893
    1221 posts Professional
    Verstappen wrote: »

They won't be added

Ah the licensing I guess, seems legit then.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    15467 posts World Class
    He's also called Ryan Allsop, the GK that them stats are actually for 😂