Ea creates self relegators

MxMLover
208 posts Sunday League Hero
Its because of stupid match making. Everybody in my friends list have the same problem. Play for a objective and get a stacked team to play against. Play with your main team and get someone who plays with a objective team who quits after 1:0
Its like they do it on purpose.
Only thing you can do is go play way under your level and relegate.

Comments

• D14
    3537 posts National Call-Up
    Again not really EA's fault.

EA Promote content, the community struggle and therefore relegate to make it easier for them, not an EA issue, more a community issue.

Could be managed better admittedly, but the community will always look for an easy route and a flaw to exploit.
  • TOMMYxCOOPER
    4102 posts National Call-Up
    rivals has become a complete s**t fest because they link objectives to that mode

you get easier matches in wl than you do in div 7-8-9 lol
  • MxMLover
    208 posts Sunday League Hero
    D14 wrote: »

EA Promote content, the community struggle and therefore relegate to make it easier for them, not an EA issue, more a community issue.

Could be managed better admittedly, but the community will always look for an easy route and a flaw to exploit.

They can match players who do objectives against each other! There are plenty enough
  • D14
    MxMLover wrote: »
    D14 wrote: »

They can match players who do objectives against each other! There are plenty enough

Not really the point though is it, they are objectives for a reason, nothing to stop players allowing eachother to do objectives if that were the case.

If they created a mode called Objective friendly you'd get kids looking for easy wins...again not the companies fault, community fault.

Everyone is quick to blame someone else these days, a bit of self reflection is needed.
  • Chriswhiteisright
    418 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Self relegators are the worse players in the community. I'm struggling in Div 9 at the moment and just can't get out, I keep coming up against self relegators who are obviously better players than me but then they play drop back depth 1 use AI defending and then go on to celebrate their goals like children, running over to the camera, dabbling shusshing and all the other ❤️❤️❤️❤️... EA need to sort out a different method of completing objectives.
  • TOMMYxCOOPER
    4102 posts National Call-Up
    Self relegators are the worse players in the community. I'm struggling in Div 9 at the moment and just can't get out, I keep coming up against self relegators who are obviously better players than me but then they play drop back depth 1 use AI defending and then go on to celebrate their goals like children, running over to the camera, dabbling shusshing and all the other ❤️❤️❤️❤️... EA need to sort out a different method of completing objectives.

one relegation or promotion per week to stop the rapid up and down farce or a bit of common sense (unlikely) and take objectives away from rivals full stop

• D14

The solution is to make everything objective based offline, however people would then complain it's not fun to play offline, so again they cannot really win.

Or to have Weekend League last an entire week for the players who want weekly rewards and have rivals separate as it is now, again running all week. But you'll still get people playing rivals to get easy wins, it's just less rewarding as you'd not get player picks or weekly rewards...

there will always be an exploit or a flaw in online play,
  • Barresh
    6000 posts Big Money Move
    Would be better imo if you could complete the online swaps in FUT Champs aswell