No this can’t be right

Simsbadger
908 posts Professional
Ok ea well done on nerfing the overload the ball side with a stamina drain !
But to buff constant pressure to help with coping with it 😂
Now everyone will just go constant pressure for 90 mins as it’s already not working as even with red fitness bars my op will still out run me with green bars !!
Please tell me I’m readying this incorrect

Comments

• Fifa_Hawk_85
    16720 posts World Class
    They increased the stamina drain on both. Constant pressure also got nerfed.
  • Simsbadger
    908 posts Professional
    I hope your right 😂 as it’s been a weekends league from hell for me to both these tactics
    But like I said even when my op has little to zero stamina left they still out run my players or catch my players if I have the ball 😂
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16720 posts World Class
    Simsbadger wrote: »
    I hope your right 😂 as it’s been a weekends league from hell for me to both these tactics
    But like I said even when my op has little to zero stamina left they still out run my players or catch my players if I have the ball 😂

Clink on the link at the top of the page on the sticky. It has the patch notes and and constant pressure has definitely had a stamina drain alongside OBS.
  • Chriswhiteisright
    465 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Time will only tell whether it even makes a difference or not, it needed to be sorted out in 19, but we will see.
  • Brustring1893
    1468 posts Play-Off Hero
    Simsbadger wrote: »

That was one of the main problems in the past patch. Even though you’re opponent was running on zero stamina, it actually had no effect as long as you did not touch that specific player. AI positioning defensively was perfectly fine and didn’t cause the players to be out of position. Hope they fixed it, as it was really annoying. However from the patch notes I can only see the effect on stamina from d pad tactics. CT seem to have no change at all. Let’s see how this will turn out.