Is their a no loss glitch that kicks you from psn

Biggie567
276 posts Sunday League Hero
Its happened 4 times now the openent scores the game freezes.its says I've lost connection to fifa and psn.i do a connection test comes up fine.abf I can log straight back in

Comments

• GULAG
    1004 posts Professional
    That's a mess are you using virgin media broadband by any chance ?
  • BombSquadPuppy
    2297 posts Fans' Favourite
    I figured their servers are getting DDoS’ed again, if it was simple server issues it wouldnt lose connectivity to your console...

Since its happening to others on other platforms as well as different hosts (comcast and bright house here in the states), while only losing connection on the system itself and not PC or wifi 🤷‍♂️
  • First_touch87
    485 posts Sunday League Hero
    I just won the game the 3-2 full time whistle went and got kicked came back in days I disconnected
  • tedski69
    295 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited March 2020
    5-1 win, server crashes and kicks me out then FORGETS the game actually ended and punishes me!

Sort your crap servers out and actually do some work so that when we return these wins are not punished!!!!! I DIDN'T DISCONNECT - YOU DID!

It's probably 1 line of code you half wits!

Sick of the useless idiots that work at EA!
  • First_touch87
    485 posts Sunday League Hero
    tedski69 wrote: »
    5-1 win, server crashes and kicks me out then FORGETS the game actually ended and punishes me!

Sort your crap servers out and actually do some work so that when we return these wins are not punished!!!!!

It's probably 1 line of code you half wits!

Sick of the useless idiots that work at EA!

It’s unreal mate they are a cancerous company end of I would love someone to put them down.

I’m done this weekend I’ll stop on 11 game over
  • tedski69
    295 posts Sunday League Hero
    They won't get any cash from me again. Didn't play WL. They aren't deserving enough of my time and effort.

The moment I get crap like this it's moan here and then not touched for a week.
  • Dexdan
    664 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I’ve had it too. I’m not on virgin. This has been the worst weekend ever