Zakaria Reviews?

Turkey_man
489 posts An Exciting Prospect
Any reviews on Zakaria?

I'm considering dropping TOTY De Ligt and putting him alongside Akanji.

Not sure if Zakaria is worth the spend over Kabak. Has anyone used both and can offer a comparison?

Comments

  • sejethom2
    593 posts Semi-Pro
    edited March 2020
    Turkey_man wrote: »
    Any reviews on Zakaria?

    I'm considering dropping TOTY De Ligt and putting him alongside Akanji.

    Not sure if Zakaria is worth the spend over Kabak. Has anyone used both and can offer a comparison?

    Go on youtube and search for KieronSFF, TVM and Marshall89HD. They have pretty good reviews, and if you don't bother watching a whole video, go to the end where they make a table reviewing the player and discussing why they gave those rating.
  • sparky123
    399 posts Sunday League Hero
    I used Zakaria for around 10 games with Alaba next to him. Found him really strong, positioning is good and great tackling. Haven’t used Kabak so cant compare to him
  • Turkey_man
    489 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Thanks guys.

    Had a look at some reviews on YouTube (hate watching reviews and stuff on there!). Inception seems to give a good balanced view when I've watched a couple.

    Think I'm going for Zakaria due to his work rates and big body type.
  • Denz
    3183 posts National Call-Up
    Turkey_man wrote: »
    Thanks guys.

    Had a look at some reviews on YouTube (hate watching reviews and stuff on there!). Inception seems to give a good balanced view when I've watched a couple.

    Think I'm going for Zakaria due to his work rates and big body type.

    I quite like inception's reviews, as far as continually churning out quick reviews go his are the best for me. Ideally someone would review someone for a full weekend or something but I get with the amount of new cards and keeping viewers engaged, that's not going to happen.

    With cbs he actually tests off the ball marking, tracking back etc.
  • Frog_of_Wisdom
    458 posts An Exciting Prospect
    To be honest I would say he’s my new favourite CB, I haven’t used the elite ones like Maldini and pim guys and toty VVD but I think this card possesses all the key stats to make him a unit at the back.

    The little triangle I have with Zakaria/Lainer/PM Kimmich is phenomenal and also shoutout to Lainer as well for being a welcome surprise and a very decent card!
  • albin231
    491 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Do u guys think he would be decent at cdm? Compared stats to gold sissoko who has been great for me and he wins almost everywhere, also a bit taller and better workrates for cdm. I start with 5atb to get everyone on best chem possible. I play 41212-2 ingame so need to choose which cb to play as cdm. The cbs i got is rttf gomez, base campbell and ss zakaria. Any input?
  • Ballist1x
    3904 posts National Call-Up
    albin231 wrote: »
    Do u guys think he would be decent at cdm? Compared stats to gold sissoko who has been great for me and he wins almost everywhere, also a bit taller and better workrates for cdm. I start with 5atb to get everyone on best chem possible. I play 41212-2 ingame so need to choose which cb to play as cdm. The cbs i got is rttf gomez, base campbell and ss zakaria. Any input?


    Mate that's what I thought. Upgrade sissoko with this guy and voila! Sadly hes just not as good and i dont understand it. He has better stats everywhere.

    He has the sane body type too but hes much worse than 81 sissoko:(:(

    CB ornothing I'm afraid.

    I line up like this in game

    Screenshot-20200301-204133-Companion.jpg

    I'm going to try and use him but a waste if coins for me sadly.
  • albin231
    491 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Ballist1x wrote: »
    albin231 wrote: »
    Do u guys think he would be decent at cdm? Compared stats to gold sissoko who has been great for me and he wins almost everywhere, also a bit taller and better workrates for cdm. I start with 5atb to get everyone on best chem possible. I play 41212-2 ingame so need to choose which cb to play as cdm. The cbs i got is rttf gomez, base campbell and ss zakaria. Any input?


    Mate that's what I thought. Upgrade sissoko with this guy and voila! Sadly hes just not as good and i dont understand it. He has better stats everywhere.

    He has the sane body type too but hes much worse than 81 sissoko:(:(

    CB ornothing I'm afraid.

    I line up like this in game

    Screenshot-20200301-204133-Companion.jpg

    I'm going to try and use him but a waste if coins for me sadly.

    Damn thats disapointing 🤣 he looks so good on paper, compared him with 88 vieira and i thought he looked like one if not the best "steals" of an sbc this year
  • Ballist1x
    3904 posts National Call-Up
    albin231 wrote: »
    Ballist1x wrote: »
    albin231 wrote: »
    Do u guys think he would be decent at cdm? Compared stats to gold sissoko who has been great for me and he wins almost everywhere, also a bit taller and better workrates for cdm. I start with 5atb to get everyone on best chem possible. I play 41212-2 ingame so need to choose which cb to play as cdm. The cbs i got is rttf gomez, base campbell and ss zakaria. Any input?


    Mate that's what I thought. Upgrade sissoko with this guy and voila! Sadly hes just not as good and i dont understand it. He has better stats everywhere.

    He has the sane body type too but hes much worse than 81 sissoko:(:(

    CB ornothing I'm afraid.

    I line up like this in game

    Screenshot-20200301-204133-Companion.jpg

    I'm going to try and use him but a waste if coins for me sadly.

    Damn thats disapointing 🤣 he looks so good on paper, compared him with 88 vieira and i thought he looked like one if not the best "steals" of an sbc this year


    Hes only 1" taller than sissoko, has same body type. Better agility and balance AND I use engine chem style.so why the **** dies he always fall over when winning it losing a header?

    Even if he wins it and falls over it's bad because then hes out if the game.

    Sissoko basically never falls over in this situation.

    It's like sissoko has a perfect centre of gravity yet This guy al his weight is in his face.
  • Ballist1x
    3904 posts National Call-Up
    Bringing this back to life I tried him tonight on 7 chem as CB next to Lenglet instead of Varane. He was really good at CB. That was with engine chem style.

    He has better stats than 87 varane in basically everything except composure, reactions and jumping/headers.

  • Frog_of_Wisdom
    458 posts An Exciting Prospect
    He’s still going strong this weekend league, currently 13-2 and my two losses have been on pens. Zakaria has reinvigorated my defence
  • GTaylor
    1068 posts Professional
    Very Very Good, better than Akanji in their partnership so far.
  • FijiBoy
    1321 posts Professional
    Came up 2x against him in WL and he was like a brick wall. Covering Fullbacks positions as well during counters
  • Baddest_cubza_1
    3305 posts National Call-Up
    He’s class, play him next to Hernandez or RTTF Konate, strong link to mbabu as well, can’t argue with that.

    He’s a rock and is light years ahead of Konate who has a terrible habit of not taking the ball on contact
  • Koning Spijker
    3806 posts National Call-Up
    Ballist1x wrote: »
    Bringing this back to life I tried him tonight on 7 chem as CB next to Lenglet instead of Varane. He was really good at CB. That was with engine chem style.

    He has better stats than 87 varane in basically everything except composure, reactions and jumping/headers.

    Well, composure and reactions are the most important stats on a CB this fifa. No coincidence that SCREAM Pique and FB Hummels are amongst the best
  • Kaptentegel
    1179 posts Professional
    I play zakaria with moments upamecano and rttf mbabu and 86 Roberto Carlos. My best defense so far this fifa.
  • Ballist1x
    3904 posts National Call-Up
    I play zakaria with moments upamecano and rttf mbabu and 86 Roberto Carlos. My best defense so far this fifa.


    I wouldn't disagree too much with you but that leaves no room for ter Stegen
  • Fletch
    3623 posts National Call-Up
    I've only subbed him on a few games at CDM in WL, but I like him. Pretty trash at anything attacking but a destroyer when defending.
  • josemourinho
    236 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    he feels better than akanji
Sign In or Register to comment.