The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

What a CON!! Having bought over 15 packs and the highest being ............

I am sick and fed up, trying to contact EA What a joke, last night I tried but gave up being position 99 for over 40 minutes and by 22:30 67, I gave up. I wanted to ask them, what they think that about the highest rank was 85 but the average was 83 and spending so much money. (£150 Feb).
I know they say 99% chance of getting a top player, but come on nearly every pack bought turned out to be 83 and to cap it off 2500 coins, and my top player again 83, I do not believe it's random, because of my team.
DeGea
Kimmich
Silva
Pique
Alba
Roy Keane
Paul Scholes
Ryan Giggs
Salah
Aguero
Griezmann

Courtios GK 90
DiMaria
Fernandes
Dybla
Hazard
Aubamyang
Benzma
Varrrati
Febergas
Vardy
Mascherano
JamesO
Odrgard
Kean (PinK)
Osmhen

My Squad. I believe this is the reason I never win players over 83 with 1 84 and 1 85
am I paranoid?

Comments

• RobRokk
    74 posts Park Captain
    The good advise is stop spending more money on a game after purshasing it. Of course its a scam... Everyone knows it, also makes customers develope behavioural disorder, like gaming maniac disorder. Its enough that you buy monthly for your internet connection and also for the online gaming service, beside paying for the game. But Its just companies trying to maximize their profits for their stock shareholders... Thats name of the true game, in play here... You are just one of thousends customers with bank accounts that these companies wanna dig down as deep as possible into...
  • Supernibz
    138 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Don’t buy packs, except for a few at TOTY if you want to.
    Pretty easy to trade and get a decent team.
  • Thank you for your comments both taken onboard, will try and stop, I saw one guy win Messi twice