Server STILL down?

Cosmic99
633 posts An Exciting Prospect
I've just got home from work and I still can't connect. Any news when the servers will be back on?

Comments

  • Grahammbe2
    1094 posts Play-Off Hero
    I'm in uk on talktalk isp mine was working till 4am when I went off
  • Cosmic99
    633 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Ok thanks, not just me then
  • Batman442
    5985 posts Big Money Move
    It literally just went like 10 minutes ago I was messing about with a draft squad and it cut out. Typical
  • Bags
    2004 posts Fans' Favourite
    yep they are back down. Were up at 6:30am but i logged off and back on and now can't connect.

    Those ZX Spectrums are finally giving up the ghost
  • Fifa has been mess all.weekend been able to do very little on Fut not played a match all weekend crashes and match making disabled even the app is playing up so cant even trade would be nice to get a comment compensation for EA probably get a bronze pack !!!!
  • Primofusion
    1247 posts Professional
    Can’t even load the app at the moment, this is a joke. Spent 3 hours last night doing league SBCs while waiting for the match servers to be available. Gave up and went to bed, wake up this morning and it’s even worse!
  • Batman442
    5985 posts Big Money Move
    I played some WL last night, felt like I was playing NHL. Speedlagging every game aswell
  • Benja190782
    1948 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited March 2020
    Servers down this sunday morning in Denmark aswell. When are this WL gonna get extented?
  • Clemster
    918 posts Semi-Pro
    Already been extended by 24 hours
  • Batman442
    5985 posts Big Money Move
    Servers down this sunday morning in Denmark aswell. When are this WL gonna get extented?

    It got extended by 24 hours already
  • DeanoZoff
    4851 posts National Call-Up
    Looks like another 24 hours is on the cards then.

    EA have been getting stick about how bad their servers are for about 4 or 5 years now. Yet have done sweet FA to rectify it.
  • Bags
    2004 posts Fans' Favourite
    DeanoZoff wrote: »
    Looks like another 24 hours is on the cards then.

    EA have been getting stick about how bad their servers are for about 4 or 5 years now. Yet have done sweet FA to rectify it.

    and while people continue to buy fifa points, why should they?
  • spenand
    207 posts Sunday League Hero
    I haven’t seen extension tweet from ea?
  • Batman442
    5985 posts Big Money Move
    spenand wrote: »
    I haven’t seen extension tweet from ea?

    I haven't seen anything about the server's either. But there is definitely a 24 hour extension as I was on just before the server's went again and it said 2 days
  • Roobar
    1478 posts Play-Off Hero
    Yeah there is a tweet 24 hour extension, FIFA direct communication Twitter
  • spenand
    207 posts Sunday League Hero
    Batman442 wrote: »
    spenand wrote: »
    I haven’t seen extension tweet from ea?

    I haven't seen anything about the server's either. But there is definitely a 24 hour extension as I was on just before the server's went again and it said 2 days

    Ah ok not been on to be able to see that!
  • Batman442
    5985 posts Big Money Move
    spenand wrote: »
    Batman442 wrote: »
    spenand wrote: »
    I haven’t seen extension tweet from ea?

    I haven't seen anything about the server's either. But there is definitely a 24 hour extension as I was on just before the server's went again and it said 2 days

    Ah ok not been on to be able to see that!

    Highly unlikely we will get another extension though
  • Kove
    4839 posts Big Money Move
    Still down. Rubbish. Did they not refund the WL a while back when this happened, as in the extension didnt help?
  • Jimmy89
    818 posts Semi-Pro
    FFS was set on playing the rest of my WL games today, absolute farce of a company.
  • Sercs
    21488 posts Club Captain
    Sucks, won’t be another extension. Well at least there has never been one even when it’s real bad like this.
  • Lfc23
    3258 posts National Call-Up
    Should have to option to get it refunded how can people play if there in work Monday ?
  • LiveDogs
    978 posts Professional
    Smh
  • v4vendetta1978
    3257 posts National Call-Up
    Now getting ce-34878-0 code and being kick out ?
Sign In or Register to comment.