What's Worse the PTB Sheep or the Lag

Rsscllghn
211 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Honestly don't know which is more annoying at the minute. Game is ❤️❤️❤️❤️ unplayable, and even still the morons with mbappe Ronaldo and co still play drop back one depth. Horrendous

Comments

• FijiBoy
    1277 posts Professional
    The whole Game!!
  • Rsscllghn
    It's ❤️❤️❤️❤️ terrible. Played one game. Couldn't do a single skill move, ball rolling at one mile an hour.

Oppenent zipping around, stringing skill moves together. FIFA turned off (yet again).
  • ChappellRovers
    2973 posts National Call-Up
    Get Fifa on Nintendo Switch. No drop back, no lag and no frostbite. It is basically the fifa 17 game engine and is a much better footballing game. Tragic as that sounds the game has actually regressed in the last 3 years in my opinion.
  • Rsscllghn
    It's just depressing, finish work, looking forward to a game of fifa and a beer and home to this unplayable tripe. Sort your ❤️❤️❤️❤️ ❤️❤️❤️❤️ out EA, I know I for one will not be buying this garbage next year
  • If there was no lag, ptb would be a lot easier to deal with
  • Rsscllghn
    If there was no lag, ptb would be a lot easier to deal with

Very true. Put on COD and suprise suprise it's playing perfectly
  • Barry Allannnn
    1149 posts Professional
    I'd happily use a 100k team every week against any tactics if I had no lag or delay.
  • SuperKMx
    1776 posts Play-Off Hero
    Get Fifa on Nintendo Switch. No drop back, no lag and no frostbite. It is basically the fifa 17 game engine and is a much better footballing game. Tragic as that sounds the game has actually regressed in the last 3 years in my opinion.

I don't know. Rewarding EA for their game not working well on my platform of choice by giving them more money by buying the game a second time on a different platform doesn't sound like a great choice.

Just turn it off altogether and play something else, OP.
  • First_touch87
    393 posts Sunday League Hero
    They don’t care about us simple.youtubers ruin this game look at Castro and that fat ride bateson thousands upon thousands of pounds they put in the game. Then they have that fake reaction to getting a player your and adult fools.

I played Bateson last year in champs and smashed him he’s trash.

Yet he goes 30-0 they get help from EA there ❤️❤️❤️❤️ and then to make matters worse they go to events and absolutely suck there ❤️❤️❤️❤️ oh this game is great etc.

This will be my last Fifa for a while I’ll go back to sim racing
  • PlayerSayers
    553 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Lag is waaaay worse. I’d rather a smooth game where I can break down the ptb
  • MDR123456
    171 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited March 1
    Rsscllghn wrote: »
    Honestly don't know which is more annoying at the minute. Game is ❤️❤️❤️❤️ unplayable, and even still the morons with mbappe Ronaldo and co still play drop back one depth. Horrendous

TBH, I’ve have never been able to get DB D1 to work. At all.

Second, this is a dribble and offense dominant game. I’m not sure, at all, what you’re on about. That close and strife dibble, plus the ability for even smaller strikers to push through defenders makes it nearly impossible to defend. Omg, and the chaining dragbacks.
    Post edited by MDR123456 on
  • Royalwhite
    493 posts An Exciting Prospect

Both complimenting each other but it gets worse when the “ sheep “ has no lag !
  • Neal1982
    1017 posts Professional
    Both are equally awful! Drop back and Ptb need removing. It’s dull and anti football.
    How much fun is it defending with 8 or 9 players to then lump it to someone to try and run after and hang onto..
    Dull as ❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • MrMTFC
    830 posts Semi-Pro
    The game and servers have to work to be able to answer a question like that
  • Diggy
    14657 posts Has That Special Something
    MrMTFC wrote: »
    The game and servers have to work to be able to answer a question like that

• Eric18
    490 posts An Exciting Prospect
    They combine together quite frequently and what an enjoyable experience
  • Emrah
    166 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited March 1
    I downloaded pes 2020 lite,while fifa servers were down,

even pes gameplay is awful,the online has zero lag,it's as smooth as offline gameplay.

why cant ea solve this lag problem?
  • SuperKMx
    1776 posts Play-Off Hero
    Emrah wrote: »

even pes gameplay is awful,the online has zero lag,it's as smooth as offline gameplay.

Because you've been extremely lucky if that's your experience with PES. Around launch it was rough and when I played it again over Christmas, it had just as much lag as FIFA. That's without the games where you'd randomly get booted from an otherwise-smooth match halfway through.

It's also helped by the fact that only about 20 people are playing now.
  • Seandimes
    2987 posts National Call-Up
    SuperKMx wrote: »
    Emrah wrote: »

Because you've been extremely lucky if that's your experience with PES. Around launch it was rough and when I played it again over Christmas, it had just as much lag as FIFA. That's without the games where you'd randomly get booted from an otherwise-smooth match halfway through.

It's also helped by the fact that only about 20 people are playing now.

Pes online is unplayable. The fact that everybody can just void matches when they are losing makes it an absolute joke.
    If you think the FIFA online experience is bad, you are in for a rough awakening when you try PES
  • Decee
    555 posts An Exciting Prospect
    It's ❤️❤️❤️❤️ terrible. Played one game. Couldn't do a single skill move, ball rolling at one mile an hour.

Oppenent zipping around, stringing skill moves together. FIFA turned off (yet again).

It's all done to get you to buy Fifa points. They manufacture it so that you think the only way to get better is by buying the better players. It's in the game.