Attention EA Sports

Cortza
936 posts Professional
edited February 29
Dear EA,

Whilst you are no doubt tirelessly busy counting your millions of dollars you suck out of your fanbase every week...have any thoughts been given to extend WL and objectives?

You currently have a large portion of your users unable to access the game to play WL they have used points to enter. Those same users are also not able to complete tasks required for both season and weekly objectives.

Any intention at all of either fixing this issue you clearly introduced with these new objectives or to extend objectives currently live?

I bet if the store was affected in the same way to every user, you would be pulling out all the stops to fix it. Contractors would be called in, staff would be working overtime etc. Get the finger out and make this s**tshow of a game playable!

Comments

• MHoney1234
    10339 posts Has That Special Something
    +1
  • WarrenBarton
    10394 posts Has That Special Something
    Hasn’t affected me but i agree.

Pissed if you were only a few games off Acuna when it started as that is the one thing they probably wont extend as it’s already finished
  • Pooter
    4802 posts Big Money Move
    The majority of fanbase are kiddies who have parents with no parenting skills at all
  • Futfanatic
    15221 posts World Class
    They didnt extend acuna?
  • WarrenBarton
    Pooter wrote: »
    The majority of fanbase are kiddies who have parents with no parenting skills at all

Most parents are old and have no experience of online gaming, so they just don’t understand toxicity in fifa.

Anyway, that was slightly off topic pooter, I will let you off this time but next time you try to derail a thread I will give you an official warning ⚠️
  • WarrenBarton
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    They didnt extend acuna?

It’s not in my completed objectives
  • Cortza
    936 posts Professional

And your point is?
  • Pandorrann
    236 posts Sunday League Hero

I wouldn’t trust you around kids to be honest 😂
  • Pooter wrote: »

Why do u have to talk crap all the time
  • Retropoe82
    1303 posts Professional

No, no, wrong. I'm a parent of two. My lads 14 playing fifa ive been playing since 1994. My old man (r.i.p) he was a gamer

Skills both on fifa an in real life i do a good job at my dutys.

Even stand in the crappy engish weather every sunday. Slurping a coffee watching my lad play.

• BeastlyHusla
    5964 posts Big Money Move
    edited February 29
    Weird thing is, in fifa 18. Any downtime for whatever they would extend WL. Find it strange they haven't put in effort like that.
  • Azof
    17887 posts World Class

Pot kettle