EA PLEASE BAN THE SQUAD BATTLES CHEATERS

Comments

  • dsbeck
    1 posts Ball Boy
    @EA_Roger @EA_GZaro Squad battles is the mode which i have played the most since release.I have played to Elite 1 every week, but for the past weeks, i have only played till gold 1 due to all these influx of cheaters, as there is absolutely no incentive for me to grind more.

    And why is there no response or recognition on this issues, is it because it only happens to "PC", the beta test platform? PC user pay the same amount for the games and FIFA points, and this is how we are being treated?
  • hfz9921
    1 posts Ball Boy
    The cheating is so obvious idk why EA haven't fixed it. They spent so much time making sure the game can't be cracked but didn't think about the game being hacked. Squad Battles is basically unplayable because of the cheaters. I usually finish elite 1 now I can't even reach elite 2.
  • raziel
    9 posts Ball Boy
    65k atm for elite 3 =]
    joke,what a joke of a game
    i used to love fifa,play for fun,chill
    now only,cheats,lag,errors,rage etc
    fail
  • hhoverflow
    288 posts Sunday League Hero
    Problems exist since years, since this mode was introduced.

    Nothing will be done.

    EA don't care for PC players, only for money, FP, promos, etc.
  • TomNXT
    689 posts Semi-Pro
    FINALLY THEY HAVE BANNED OUT MOST OF THE CHEATERS, So theElite 1 requirement is around 60k points over two weeks... finally it has a meaning playing squad battles. But the Top 100 chart is still filled with the remaining cheaters
  • hhoverflow
    288 posts Sunday League Hero
    TomNXT wrote: »
    FINALLY THEY HAVE BANNED OUT MOST OF THE CHEATERS, So theElite 1 requirement is around 60k points over two weeks... finally it has a meaning playing squad battles. But the Top 100 chart is still filled with the remaining cheaters

    Yeah, they do. And in 2 weeks is the same as it was before.
  • TomNXT
    689 posts Semi-Pro
    Been nice three weeks when Elite 1 was around 60k points, i guess thats over now as by tuesday there is already a 56k requirement for an E1 on the PC while on Xbox and PS you need just 15k , at the end of the week it will probably be again around 100k.... hey EA maybe you could ban some more cheating idi0ts????? just maybe???

    No point for playing the squad battles once more...
  • Reulol
    104 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    TomNXT wrote: »
    Been nice three weeks when Elite 1 was around 60k points, i guess thats over now as by tuesday there is already a 56k requirement for an E1 on the PC while on Xbox and PS you need just 15k , at the end of the week it will probably be again around 100k.... hey EA maybe you could ban some more cheating idi0ts????? just maybe???

    No point for playing the squad battles once more...

    Or maybe those lazy workers can implant a proper anti cheat system
  • EvenAFire
    71 posts Park Captain
    Reulol wrote: »
    TomNXT wrote: »
    Been nice three weeks when Elite 1 was around 60k points, i guess thats over now as by tuesday there is already a 56k requirement for an E1 on the PC while on Xbox and PS you need just 15k , at the end of the week it will probably be again around 100k.... hey EA maybe you could ban some more cheating idi0ts????? just maybe???

    No point for playing the squad battles once more...

    Or maybe those lazy workers can implant a proper anti cheat system

    Or maybe they can do BOTH :O
  • TomNXT
    689 posts Semi-Pro
    edited April 7
    t6klEn4.jpg


    current requirements, and its only a Tuesday
  • TomNXT wrote: »
    t6klEn4.jpg


    current requirements, and its only a Tuesday

    what differents, not normal ?! Please fix this EA
  • EvenAFire
    71 posts Park Captain
    That difference is disgusting.
    Shame on the cheaters and shame on EA for not doing ANYTHING
  • Reulol
    104 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited April 7
    EvenAFire wrote: »
    Reulol wrote: »
    TomNXT wrote: »
    Been nice three weeks when Elite 1 was around 60k points, i guess thats over now as by tuesday there is already a 56k requirement for an E1 on the PC while on Xbox and PS you need just 15k , at the end of the week it will probably be again around 100k.... hey EA maybe you could ban some more cheating idi0ts????? just maybe???

    No point for playing the squad battles once more...

    Or maybe those lazy workers can implant a proper anti cheat system

    Or maybe they can do BOTH :O

    That's the point with an anti cheat tool they *almost* dont need to bans them by themselves since most of fifa cheats coming from cheat engine,they can implant anti cheat tool that ban automatically when a third party software mixed with fifa..
  • TomNXT
    689 posts Semi-Pro
    looks like something is happening, been checking the E1 req and its going down, its been 60k already but it went down to 58 and now its on 57k, maybe just maaaaybe we have a hope
  • TomNXT wrote: »
    looks like something is happening, been checking the E1 req and its going down, its been 60k already but it went down to 58 and now its on 57k, maybe just maaaaybe we have a hope

    I hope it too but it is still high
  • TomNXT
    689 posts Semi-Pro
    56k atm lets hope it will go down by 20k atleast
  • TomNXT wrote: »
    56k atm lets hope it will go down by 20k atleast

    I think better 30k
  • TomNXT wrote: »
    56k atm lets hope it will go down by 20k atleast

    I think better 30k

    It's going down 54k hopefully it will down further
  • EvenAFire
    71 posts Park Captain
    down 6000 k so far :O
  • EvenAFire
    71 posts Park Captain
    6k i mean :P
  • EvenAFire wrote: »
    6k i mean :P

    now it is 49k hopefully it will down further
  • EvenAFire
    71 posts Park Captain
    down to 46 000 but still the blatant top 100 are still there.
    like if a user name is 98asfdegfidushf (This is not a real user name but its names close to this that are top 100)
    have max score within a day then its pretty blatant that it uses cheats to get that score.
    all of these should be banned on an instant instead of infesting the game
  • it stay on 46K :(
  • How are we going to buy coins? if there are no cheaters the sale of coins will drop 50% (irony)
  • mway
    1896 posts Play-Off Hero
    Only in SB ? They are everywhere. Many using time finishing. It´s disgusting how this company run their game.
  • baerentoeterR
    183 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    mway wrote: »
    Only in SB ? They are everywhere. Many using time finishing. It´s disgusting how this company run their game.

    EA is the worst Company out there. Every Game is pure random. They just dont care about PC-Players at all.
  • EvenAFire
    71 posts Park Captain
    well its a new week.
    Its wednesday
    good luck getting Elite 1
    its 61 000
  • BigMal
    5 posts Ball Boy
    Elite 1 is currently almost double that of XBox. Half the top 100 are the 9494487723 accounts. At this point there's little point playing this game.
  • BigMal
    5 posts Ball Boy
    12 hours after the new week started Elite 1 is at 51,377. XBox is at 10,642 and PS4 is at 10,868.
  • EvenAFire
    71 posts Park Captain
    Is it so hard for EA to ban to so obvious cheaters?
    there isnt a skillgap of 41 000 points between pc and the other platforms. Specially after the week just started. where is the manager who can give this to the developers?
    Squad battles is a robbery of more than 22.5 million coins in price money and packs (that is the total of coins pluss coin value of packs given to top 100)
    how many more outside the top 100 are cheaters is hard to know but the complete leaderboard are 99% only cheaters.

    That amount of coins stolen each week is a HUGE issue that NEEDS to be dealth with
Sign In or Register to comment.