EA PLEASE BAN THE SQUAD BATTLES CHEATERS

TomNXT
689 posts Semi-Pro
On the consoles which is much bigger community noone comes even close to the gained points in top 100 in SB like the pc players. Please its so obvious, they are changing the team to play for as thats what the hacking tool does, you switch the side to play for AI, and let the AI play for your team, you let your team score and then switch back.

Becouse of this the requirements to reach Elite 1 is so ridiculously high and so unfair against legitimate players
(on consoles the E1 req. is around 45k points this week, on PC its around 80k)

I really like squad battles but this really is not worth playing for.

Please do the right thing and stop ignoring us atleast for once!

Comments

• It is abnormally high points for squad battles, Elite 1 it's currently 89,296, I never seen it so high, their also cheatin a lot in the top 100, so it's having an impact on Elite 1 more too.

I think they have banned some cheaters previously as the points were lower for a few weeks, looks like their back in numbers.

• Quase
    164 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited February 29
    Over 90.000 right now. With a bit of luck I could have managed 90.000 myself, but looks more like 86.000-88.000 at max with for 4 games remaining for me. More than 90.000 is illusional for me at this stage of the game. My personal high at the end was 108.575 (48th in the Top100) in FIFA19 in September last year when all the cheaters already left the game alone.

If they do nothing until the week is over they will get their rewards and transfer the money to their main accounts. So banning them after sunday night/monday before the rewards might not change much for the rest of us. Maybe if EA sees where all the money flows to, they might actually be able to get the people behind this massive money farming that seems to be going on in Squad Battles right now.
  • Agree guys. And the main problem for me is that usually 80k was more than enough for E1 so after i achieved 75k i relaxed and wasted lots of points...and when i switched to ratings i was shocked...90k for elite 1...that's crazy
  • Quase
    edited March 1
    It's unbelievable 102.100 for Elite 1 right now. 59.400 for Elite 2. I wonder if in the end it will be 120.000 for Elite 1. Just how? On the consoles the last ones in the Top100 would not even be Elite 1 on the PC. That's the spirit!

Top100 seems legit though, starting at 135.000 at the moment. All the top players you would expect there, like 2A68G942S, 3A2S654G5A123 or the famous 598F5AS1D5. B)

... and EA does nothing because they struggle to get the servers up and running in the first place. Especially the store of course. What a farce!
  • TomNXT
    689 posts Semi-Pro
    they do nothing even when the servers works fine
  • ...because they know that everybody will eat this guano and smile... like always...
  • realbrutal
    990 posts Professional
    As of now elite 1 is at 111,199 points. literally the amount of cheating that is going on atm is crazy. EA seriously needs to address this. Not right at all this.
  • hhoverflow
    288 posts Sunday League Hero
    It's the same since always.
    Nobody cares.

They are busy making new promos, so people go and buy FP for this broken game.
  • TomNXT
    689 posts Semi-Pro
    RIP squad battles, first day and already 40K points requirement since xbox and playstation has 10k only
  • yuriy
    8 posts Ball Boy
    it seems we are the only not cheaters in squad battles...❤️❤️❤️❤️, does this ❤️❤️❤️❤️ company check this forum at all?
  • Anomanyny
    25 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Yea EA, do something!
  • TomNXT
    689 posts Semi-Pro
    67k Elite 1 in tuesday 😂 totally legit, i can see it being at the end of the week above the consoles TOP 1 players
  • The only thing that will make EA ban those bots is if their accounts are not real. If bots have payed - EA will send them a kiss and a hug, not ban.
  • 94k for Elite 1. And its only Wednesday. Are you serious!!!??? I know, that you are very good at banning people, for criticizing your game. But maybe you can put some attention on cheaters also!? Seriously, how we even suppose to get Elite 1, without using cheats now??
  • yuriy
    8 posts Ball Boy
    There is an option to complain about not fair game, i spent 30 minutes complaining about all those accounts with digits in their name... not sure if it makes any sense though...
  • I have played all 40 games this week on legendary and a few on ultimate. Made 100.000 points and i'm still elite 2... wow
  • TomNXT
    689 posts Semi-Pro
    I have played all 40 games this week on legendary and a few on ultimate. Made 100.000 points and i'm still elite 2... wow

you would be in top100 if it you'd be on the consoles
  • TomNXT wrote: »
    I have played all 40 games this week on legendary and a few on ultimate. Made 100.000 points and i'm still elite 2... wow

you would be in top100 if it you'd be on the consoles

EA just doesn't give a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ about cheaters. On rivals and weekend league i faced timed shot cheaters. All shots are green timed and now squad battles are ruined too because they can cheat and play with the adversary team apparently. That's just sad
  • TomNXT
    689 posts Semi-Pro
    120k for elite 1 🤣🤣🤣🤣👌👌👌👌 seems legit, f you ea for ignoring the pc platform
  • Quase
    edited March 6
    92.000 for Elite 2 is even more impressive. It will crack the 100k for sure. I wonder if Elite 3 could also reach 100.000 as well. Maybe next week with some more cheaters joining because EA DOES NOT GIVE A ❤️❤️❤️❤️!

I just hope they pull something good from the cheated reward packs. That could make the market crash to a nice low level with inflation. So much coins pumped into the game with cheating, prices have to go down. Question is, why bother if I have nothing to play for with my stacked team by then. They break the game for the PC platform. The only thing to conquer them is to make Squad Battle rewards untradable! This way they won't make money from the cheating so easy and may leave Squad Battles alone. Not the best for every honest player, but better then a highly inflated market.
  • Stats department: Wow! You guys did a great job - 50000 new accounts created last week! Congrats!
    Marketing department: Thanks! Must be the last promo effect! Great news!

...later this day...

Board of directors: Indeed great news, maybe PC is not that bad? Keep it up, guys!
    Marketing department: *Happy faces* We will continue our enormous efforts, we promise!

... few days later...

Finance department: It appears, that we have around 50000 fake accounts on PC that was created by hackers during those attacks we all remember.
    Marketing department: Awh, damn.. C'mon...Can we?.. Ok... Let's pretend nothing is wrong.
    Support: But we have thousands of pissed off PC players...
    Marketing department: Shhhh... Shut up! Who cares...
  • TomNXT
    689 posts Semi-Pro
    edited March 7
    my bet is that they ban all these cheaters at the end of the squad battles week, so they dont inflate the market with their rewards, but also dont move us to their spots becouse i have not been moved since fifa 17 or so. so they dont get their rewards, but we dont get ours which we deserve either, so thats double win for them
  • yuriy
    8 posts Ball Boy
    TomNXT wrote: »
    so they dont get their rewards, but we dont get ours which we deserve either, so thats double win for them
    seems like the truth, man...i have complained for about 30 accounts from top 100 and it seems all of them were deleted but that didn't impact thresholds in any way...nice job ea...i don't like to play rivals because of connect issues and gameplay but playing SB makes evel less sense...

• Quase
    edited March 7
    yuriy wrote: »
    TomNXT wrote: »
    so they dont get their rewards, but we dont get ours which we deserve either, so thats double win for them
    seems like the truth, man...i have complained for about 30 accounts from top 100 and it seems all of them were deleted but that didn't impact thresholds in any way...nice job ea...i don't like to play rivals because of connect issues and gameplay but playing SB makes evel less sense...
    What's 30 gonna do if there are 3000 or more. From the numbers it seems they are canabilising themselves more than EA is banning some of them. Elite 3 requirements go down or are stable at around 40.000. Everything above grows, but there is only a limited percentage at the top (and for all the levels) and if all have 130.000 and more points, some of them with a lower score fall down the levels, but it seems they are not enough to give a bigger push in score for Elite 3. They may be about 5 % of the player base in Squad Battles.
    I am aiming at 70.000, playing some games and daily objectives.

I doubt anything is taken away from them though. Seems inconsistent to cut down market supply by denying rewards and not giving them to the people following in the score. This way they would also or damage the game mechanics of the market.

I still think they simply don't care enough!
  • hhoverflow
    they don't ban people that use squad battles cheat...

maybe the top ones, but above top 50 it's pretty safe... :wink:
  • C o b r a
    608 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Some simple google search on previous fifa's on pc would have saved you some money and alots of frustration. FIFA on pc has always been ruined by online cheaters/hackers since 2009 or even before... and EA never cared about it, they know the problem but they simple dont care. The first rule about FIFA has always been: DONT BUY THE PC VERSION!
  • hhoverflow
    C o b r a wrote: »
    Some simple google search on previous fifa's on pc would have saved you some money and alots of frustration. FIFA on pc has always been ruined by online cheaters/hackers since 2009 or even before... and EA never cared about it, they know the problem but they simple dont care. The first rule about FIFA has always been: DONT BUY THE PC VERSION!

cheats are for free and easy to find with a google search

the first rule is dont buy fifa points, either on console, or pc...
    =p
  • julawan
    1 posts Ball Boy
    @EA_Roger Why EA don t communicate for the CLASH BATTLE PROBLEM we need over 100K point be elite now ? in to week we will need over 80K for be bronze 1 ???? why EA don t do anything plz ? Can wed play like xbox and PS4 please I buy the game the same price !
  • TomNXT
    689 posts Semi-Pro
    julawan wrote: »
    @EA_Roger Why EA don t communicate for the CLASH BATTLE PROBLEM we need over 100K point be elite now ? in to week we will need over 80K for be bronze 1 ???? why EA don t do anything plz ? Can wed play like xbox and PS4 please I buy the game the same price !

yeah we got the game for the same price, why do we have to be treated different
  • EA GAMES doesn't do anything it is ridiculous, I only buy fifa for the squad battle they ended the game for me