How Do You Do This Skill Move? (Body Feint?)

Vanch
1375 posts Play-Off Hero
I keep coming up against players who do this specific skill move, and it really puts me off when they do it. Seems pretty useful for confusing the opponent and creating space, but I've no idea what it's called so I can't find it anywhere online.

The player on the ball basically feints his body to the left and then the right really quickly, while keeping the ball at his feet. You can then obviously exit whichever direction you want after the feint is done. It's not a fake shot or Croqueta though.

Comments

• kraid
    7700 posts League Winner
    Body feint. Just flick the right stick at a right angle from the direction your facing. Then hold the left stick in the direction you want to exit.
  • Vanch
    1375 posts Play-Off Hero
    kraid wrote: »
    Body feint. Just flick the right stick at a right angle from the direction your facing. Then hold the left stick in the direction you want to exit.

Ahh, I'd seen that mentioned somewhere before actually but all it was doing was making me do stepovers. Didn't realise I had to exit with the left stick. I was just using the right stick all the time.

Thanks!
  • TheTataGuy
    3888 posts National Call-Up
    Vanch wrote: »

Ahh, I'd seen that mentioned somewhere before actually but all it was doing was making me do stepovers. Didn't realise I had to exit with the left stick. I was just using the right stick all the time.

Thanks!

You don't have to exit with the left stick. You just move the right stick up and down, that's it.
  • Vanch
    1375 posts Play-Off Hero
    TheTataGuy wrote: »

Thanks!

You don't have to exit with the left stick. You just move the right stick up and down, that's it.

That's just gonna do stepovers though isn't it?
  • EisenErmin
    10927 posts Has That Special Something

Thanks!

No, that´s a heel-to-heel
  • Vanch
    1375 posts Play-Off Hero
    I dunno if it's just for players with 4-5* skill moves, because I often see people using it with Neymar, Mbappe, etc.
  • TheTataGuy
    EisenErmin wrote: »

Thanks!

No, that´s a heel-to-heel

Pfffff, if you move to the left, you move your right stick up and/or down.
  • TheTataGuy

Thanks!

That's just gonna do stepovers though isn't it?

No for a step over, say you're moving left, you flick the right stick down/up and then move it to the left in 1 motion. Body feint ( again say you're moving left) is just flick the right stick up and/or down.
    I dunno if it's just for players with 4-5* skill moves, because I often see people using it with Neymar, Mbappe, etc.

No it's a 2* skill move, but how better the dribbling how faster they do it.
  • EisenErmin

I guess I know what you mean now. I dont know how it is called, but it is a 5 star move. while running (not sprtinting) you move the right stick from right to left in a downward halfcircle.
  • Vanch
    1375 posts Play-Off Hero
    I found this, but it's not this. It's similar, but the player doesn't exit out afterwards. He sorta just stands on the ball and moves left then right really quickly.

• AjaxLegends
    7705 posts League Winner
    Good tip guys. I would also like to know how people do the stop and go? Don’t know what it’s called but it’s when opponents are running and then do an abrupt stop. Always messes me up.
  • EisenErmin
    Good tip guys. I would also like to know how people do the stop and go? Don’t know what it’s called but it’s when opponents are running and then do an abrupt stop. Always messes me up.

Fake shot and let go left stick.
  • FijiBoy
    1321 posts Professional
    I think that would be an elastico?
  • AjaxLegends
    7705 posts League Winner

So fake shot without touching the left stick or do I have to do that after the fake shot?
  • EisenErmin
    edited February 2020

So fake shot without touching the left stick or do I have to do that after the fake shot?

I do it in the same motion... just try it out. It´s really easy.

Edit: so basicly running, let go sprint, fake shot and let go left stick at the same time = done!
  • AjaxLegends
    7705 posts League Winner

I do it in the same motion... just try it out. It´s really easy.

Edit: so basicly running, let go sprint, fake shot and let go left stick at the same time = done!

Awesome thanks. I’m not that fast though. Fake shot took me a lot of tries to master last year haha. Still getting the hang of leftstick dribbling too.
  • TheTataGuy
    edited February 2020
    I found this, but it's not this. It's similar, but the player doesn't exit out afterwards. He sorta just stands on the ball and moves left then right really quickly.

Dude, aren't you reading my comments 😂?

Or do you mean this skill move: pick a 5* player, stand still, and move and hold your right stick back ( so if your player is facing up, hold your right stick down, while standing still.