Please update price ranges for UCL Werner

Brustring1893
1221 posts Professional
edited February 27
Can you please increase price ranges for Timo Werner 86 UCL version? I know, this card has been here since 14th of February, so almost two weeks now and I really don’t want you to hurry. I get that’s it’s really tough to apply the same price ranges for rare and UCL versions, but hey. Glad I packed him so early after release as he’s nice to look at lying around in my club, while his 86 rare version has now dropped from 22k to 12k. So for the love of god EA please do your job and keep at least one eye at the transfer market.
Post edited by Brustring1893 on

Comments

• Brustring1893
    1221 posts Professional
    1-C099-FD9-E7-C3-4-FD9-8-E31-EF9-AA91-B1-F3-B.png

Still nothing changed.
  • Chavez76
    5488 posts Big Money Move
    you expected repsonse within 12 hours?
  • Brustring1893
    1221 posts Professional
    Chavez76 wrote: »
    you expected repsonse within 12 hours?

It’s not that he’s been out for 2 weeks now, right?
  • Eyeball
    281 posts Sunday League Hero
    Not long to wait. Expect both 86 versions to get the price range 1.4K - 25K on Saturday. I'm guessing of course but I'm pretty confident. If it doesn't happen for the UCL 86 it's a fault in the system which I expect will get fixed once you bring it to their attention.
  • Brustring1893
    1221 posts Professional
    edited February 28
    Eyeball wrote: »
    Not long to wait. Expect both 86 versions to get the price range 1.4K - 25K on Saturday. I'm guessing of course but I'm pretty confident. If it doesn't happen for the UCL 86 it's a fault in the system which I expect will get fixed once you bring it to their attention.

His 86 rare already has a price range of 2k to 37.5k since upgrade.
  • Eyeball
    Yeah but no price range adjustment on Xbox yet. The data suggests all consoles will be updated on Saturday but it's possible it'll only happen on Xbox unless they already know about the problem with the UCL card.

Possibly the UCL card stuck at 10K max price won't receive the appropriate attention from whoever can fix it unless one of the mods escalates it as a fault for you.
  • Brustring1893
    1221 posts Professional
    @EA_Roger any chance you might please help out on that end? He’s been sitting in my club for a while now. Help would be much appreciated.
  • Brustring1893
    1221 posts Professional
    Today would be another good day to push this topic up...
  • Layton8212
    1695 posts Play-Off Hero
    This guy is sbc fodder, not even good enought to make peoples bench. Be quiet
  • Brustring1893
    1221 posts Professional
    Layton8212 wrote: »
    This guy is sbc fodder, not even good enought to make peoples bench. Be quiet

Why are you worried? Still if he’s fodder, he should not be limited on 10k max for an 86 that has recently been published.
  • Brustring1893
    1221 posts Professional
    It has been a week now. Any hope for adjustment / communication on this topic? I’d just like to sell my Werner for a fair price.
  • Still is not fixed

Got this from EA HELP:
    Hi there, apologies for the delay in getting back to you. I understand why you would feel the price range should be updated. While I can't promise anything I can pass on your feedback on this. I would also advise if you have not already to add that to the games forum pages https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/categories. This will allow other players the chance to Weigh in on this feedback also and we can gather the feedback together for the game team to investigate.

If there is anything else that we can help out with here please get back in touch and we will do our best for you. Thanks for contacting us and have a great day. -Marty

AFTER POINTING OUT DISCUSSION ALREADY EXISTED:

In that case please ensure to add your feedback onto the same thread. We gather feedback on the forums for the game team and they get sent regular reports from those pages. -Marty
  • I had also got in touch with EA Help and I pretty much got the same response as the one above. This sure is an irregularity and it needs to be resolved.

• Brustring1893
    1221 posts Professional
    „Hey Roger Buddy, how can we help you today?“ - “Just wanted to highlight an issue we have identified in our GD forum. It seems that you have not adjusted UCL Werner’s price ranges after upgrading his 83 to 86. That means his 86 UCL version is still capped at 10.000 coins, however his rare gold version is going for around 15.000 coins.” - “Oh, let me check that quickly. You’re right, that’s a mistake from our side. We will adjust price ranges as soon as possible. Thanks for letting us know and gathering the feedback, @EA_Roger . Can you please inform the people in GD that we are doing our job and adjusting the price range, so everybody is able to sell on fair conditions?” - “Sure, I’ll let them know, thanks for your help, was really quick solving.”

Meanwhile, still nothing on here...
  • Eyeball
    The UCL 86 got updated to 700 - 40K across all three platforms. Looks like a manual change by an actual person! :smile: I wonder if many can pack the card with such a price range. :tongue:
  • Brustring1893
    1221 posts Professional
    Eyeball wrote: »
    The UCL 86 got updated to 700 - 40K across all three platforms. Looks like a manual change by an actual person! :smile: I wonder if many can pack the card with such a price range. :tongue:

Nice! Didn’t check today as I gave up. Thanks for the update.