How many coins have you got

Prettyfly
266 posts Sunday League Hero
I’ve been playing the game for about 2 weeks and got 90k stashed so far did buy around £20 of points but other than that just traded up. Interested to know how long you’ve been playing and how many coins you have stashed. I’d love to get prime nakata but not holding out much hope of reaching icon level coinage

Comments

• Swanz05
    2291 posts Fans' Favourite
    Such a rude question ;)
  • LordVader
    101 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I've been playing a month and I've got to about 90k or 100k but then I've generally invested in players as whatis the point of having coins lying around? I just did a bunch of BPM over the last two evenings so went from 14k to about 50k. I have two 83 rated teams. I play the Prem team, my son La Liga team. I'd like to get Auba but he's generally around 120-130k.
  • Prettyfly
    Just seeing how achievable getting large amounts of coins is tbh
  • Swanz05
    edited February 26
    Prettyfly wrote: »
    Just seeing how achievable getting large amounts of coins is tbh

It's very achievable but it's a hamster wheel. The problem is that if you actually play the game & buy players with those coins they won't keep their value very long. Especially if you keep trying new cards like I do. EA loves this approach.

edit: 20 quid & trade for 90k coins - shame on you EA
  • Prettyfly
    I’m sceptical of buying all the special cards like totw etc as most don’t seem to be anything that much better than standard golds hence I let the coins pile up for an icon if I can. Only promo I do really like is scream find those cards are usually quite overpowered
  • Swanz05
    ^ Gl with that Nakata!
  • Prettyfly
    Nakata 88 prime is genuinely one of the best cards I’ve ever used in Fifa. Had him in the last 2 fifas on Xbox just brilliant
  • LordVader
    Sorry for my ignorance but scream is an SBC? Prime cards are icons?
  • ChappellRovers
    3075 posts National Call-Up
    edited February 26
    LordVader wrote: »
    Sorry for my ignorance but scream is an SBC? Prime cards are icons?

Scream is a Halloween based promotion with massive stat boosts to weak areas.

Prime Icons are the top icons there are three levels base, mid and prime.

I have 60k atm but had 2.8 million at one point. I just buy players change my squad around a lot trying to find my perfect formation. It all resets for next year anyway. Got 4 icons, 5 headliners, two OTW’s, one POTM etc so you’ll get there eventually been playing since September though and made 9 million profit overall with no fifa points. In forms hold their value pretty well on the switch as once they are out of packs you can charge whatever you want.
  • LordVader
    I got a couple of TOTW/IF cards in a pack. Looks like they sell for around 10k but surprisingly the Quick Sell was almost 10k as well.
  • ChappellRovers
    I got a couple of TOTW/IF cards in a pack. Looks like they sell for around 10k but surprisingly the Quick Sell was almost 10k as well.

Yeah they go for a bit more if you hold out until there aren’t any left.
  • ChappellRovers
    This is my team anyway. Been building since september.

BA910-D4-A-3179-4-FF8-BAD3-22-ADAE0814-DA.jpg
  • Prettyfly
    Haven’t seen a single scream ibra on the market had him on Xbox he was a beast
  • ChappellRovers
    Prettyfly wrote: »
    Haven’t seen a single scream ibra on the market had him on Xbox he was a beast

I saw a few in October so they are out there just have to wait till someone wants to sell one.
  • LordVader wrote: »
    I've been playing a month and I've got to about 90k or 100k but then I've generally invested in players as whatis the point of having coins lying around? I just did a bunch of BPM over the last two evenings so went from 14k to about 50k. I have two 83 rated teams. I play the Prem team, my son La Liga team. I'd like to get Auba but he's generally around 120-130k.

I have been doing the BPM for a few days but I usually only earn 3 to 4k per day at most. Do I have to open lots of packs to earn more than 10k per day?
    ps I'm new to this game
  • ChappellRovers
    noobody wrote: »

I have been doing the BPM for a few days but I usually only earn 3 to 4k per day at most. Do I have to open lots of packs to earn more than 10k per day?
    ps I'm new to this game

Yeah i open a lot of bronze packs and make about 10k a day.
  • noobody wrote: »

ps I'm new to this game

Yeah i open a lot of bronze packs and make about 10k a day.

so how many packs do I have to open to earn about 10k per day?
  • ChappellRovers
    edited August 10
    Post edited by ChappellRovers on
  • Swanz05
    You can still make 30-50k a day on home kits. I still do it sometimes but it's deadly boring.
  • Mackie17
    8491 posts League Winner
    Swanz05 wrote: »
    You can still make 30-50k a day on home kits. I still do it sometimes but it's deadly boring.

?
  • Swanz05
    Mackie17 wrote: »

?

Not sure what's hard to understand about that.
  • ChappellRovers

?

Buy all the home kits for one desirable club and jack up the prices. Works on Switch but wouldn’t on any other platform lol.
  • Swanz05
    edited February 29

?

Buy all the home kits for one desirable club and jack up the prices. Works on Switch but wouldn’t on any other platform lol.

Works on xbox too - about 30k yesterday.
  • ChappellRovers

?

Works on xbox too - about 30k yesterday.

Nice!!