2 weeks of no fifa till we get our voice heard

Rusty2times
294 posts Sunday League Hero
I say we all get together and not play fifa from March 3- March 17. Till they answer our questions, fix the damn gameplay, bring back icon sbc’s. Who’s with me !

Comments

• Baddest_cubza_1
    2793 posts Fans' Favourite
    I would 100% participate in a stance of this nature to fix gameplay
  • Azof
    17716 posts World Class
    Yes they really care about you not playing for 2 weeks after you have already bought the game.....
  • Rusty2times
    @azof 2 weeks of no promo buying really hurts a company/ besides you don’t have to stop playing just play Career mode not fut . Fut is where the money is not the game itself
  • Rusty2times
    @TDOF yeah but it’s by word of mouth 1 person sees it tells a friend it’s a chain reaction basic science.
  • Rusty2times
    @Baddest_cubza_1 70% of players want the gameplay fixed tbh
  • A_Snipe
    2531 posts Fans' Favourite
    I’m at a solid few days. Gonna go the week. Games not fun anymore
  • Rusty2times
    @A_Snipe tell your friends about this movement. You don’t necessarily have to stop playing just play offline for 2 weeks of no fut
  • IamLeeroy
    499 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Even if this was arranged....EA would drop the best flashback card of all time for 100k, and a free toty de Jong for playing squad battles.

We would all return 😏
  • TheTataGuy
    3814 posts National Call-Up
    Sorry need that rank 1 and elite rewardssss
  • Pandorrann
    236 posts Sunday League Hero
    I haven’t brought a single Fifa point in Fifa20 so I doubt I’ll have much impact 😂
  • Mackie17
    7542 posts League Winner
    IamLeeroy wrote: »
    Even if this was arranged....EA would drop the best flashback card of all time for 100k, and a free toty de Jong for playing squad battles.

We would all return 😏

You had me at free
  • oldboiler
    2634 posts Fans' Favourite
    Nice gesture. This forum = 0.000001% of the fifa community sadly
  • Azof
    17716 posts World Class
    @azof 2 weeks of no promo buying really hurts a company/ besides you don’t have to stop playing just play Career mode not fut . Fut is where the money is not the game itself

Are you saying you buy fp every promo?
  • A_Snipe
    2531 posts Fans' Favourite
    @A_Snipe tell your friends about this movement. You don’t necessarily have to stop playing just play offline for 2 weeks of no fut

Haha first I’d need friends that play fifa to tell. My friends rarely even game. They like trucks and dirt bikes
  • Funkcrush
    188 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I am playing till Thursday to collect my 81 rated player from WL and Falcao from other packs, then I take a break, at least a week.

I can't anymore with this:
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    15467 posts World Class
    IamLeeroy wrote: »

We would all return 😏

Unfortunately this is true.
  • BSDShoes
    3136 posts National Call-Up
    2 weeks? lol I rage sold everything, not likely to come back.
  • Gnomenclature
    5429 posts Big Money Move
    I haven't played in almost 2 weeks... no plans to return either.

The only way I'd consider coming back is if the gameplay improved... we all know that won't happen - if EA could fix it they would have imo.

Last year the gameplay wasn't good either, but we had league sbcs (with decent packs) and icon sbcs. Those two thing alone at least made the menus fun to "play".

EA added objective players, which are quite good, except the shear amount of requirements destroyed rivals (self relegation) to the point that anyone below a d3 level player suffered greatly. In fact, before I quit, I was struggling to have an even matchup in d9. I was d5-4 all fall and all on fifa 19. Average players are no longer able to enjoy a fair match anymore.
  • Rusty2times
    @Azof hell no I don’t buy fifa points 😂 just saying that if a majority of people that do buy join the movement that can really hurt them financially even if it’s just 2 weeks
  • I agree I’m done with this game how can you even call this a game there is no more defense this game is joke done playing
  • The game play is rotten to the core, stats and skill mean nothing the keepers will just save when the game wants it too and the ball with hit the post when the game want it too.

Lied to again when told finishing was fixed.

Lied too again that stats would mean something.

Lied to again when they said they would sort matchmaking out.

Lied to when watching Global series, totally different game shown.

Clear attempts to silence streamers who are exposing this.

Did someone forget to tell EA we ain't just bought the game we've spent a lot extra.

Its basically a trading card game only.

• Nazgul
    1025 posts Professional
    I’m in, to be fair I’m holiday for the next three weeks but I definitely won’t be playing
  • MHoney1234
    10339 posts Has That Special Something
    Just don’t buy Fifa 21