Msdossary7 ....Unfortunately this year, the game is not fun, neither for professionals nor followers

THE_5_NIGHTMARES
215 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Hi all

i translate what Msdossary7 say on twitter ...

<3<3 Oh God, thank you until you are satisfied .. the hero of the Cup Cup 4 on the Xbox and a new historical achievement. Be the only one who won in 4 different parts of the game. Unfortunately this year, the game is not fun, neither for professionals nor followers, but thank God in any case. Thank you for your terrible support, like habit and promise before <3<3

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.png

<3

ttttttttttttt.png

Comments

• Fifalegend2016
    34 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Nobody cares. We could have used twitter translate if we really cared.
  • Smsalnuaimi
    1607 posts Play-Off Hero
    Thank you for your terrible support, like habit and promise before

its actually thank you for the great support and as always we look ahead
  • Moe_86
    1733 posts Play-Off Hero
    Nobody cares. We could have used twitter translate if we really cared.

“Fut Cup Champion 4 times on Xbox , with a new historical achievement , to Be the only one who won in 4 different sequels of the game. Unfortunately this year, the game is not fun, neither for professionals nor for followers, but thank God in any case. Thank you for your support”
  • Snoopcousins
    313 posts Sunday League Hero
    Is that pro TIFO unique to him?
    Cause I lost 8-6 to someone with that TIFO in Div 6 last night!
  • Jdizzle
    3112 posts National Call-Up

No lol. You would have 0 shots if you played him.
  • BeastlyHusla
    7636 posts League Winner

No, everyone got them for watching any of the cup qualifiers
  • TheTataGuy
    3888 posts National Call-Up
    Next year we're probably back to a ping pong fest, sadly.
  • TDOF
    9002 posts League Winner
    TheTataGuy wrote: »

"Ping pong" isn't exactly bad..... it makes a better GAME.... and that's what most want.... Unless EA can find a balance, which i doubt
  • Empyrium7
    3783 posts National Call-Up
    edited February 2020
    TDOF wrote: »

"Ping pong" isn't exactly bad..... it makes a better GAME.... and that's what most want.... Unless EA can find a balance, which i doubt

It's bad imo. No skill whatsoever, just smashing the passing button.
    AI defending with OBS needs to go and the game will be better.
    Fixing headers will bring back wing play and improve attacking options.
  • TDOF
    9002 posts League Winner
    Empyrium7 wrote: »

it's not just "smashing the passing button"..

you still need to think about where to pass... and it makes defending more rewarding/manual you get rewarded for making the correct read... the skill gap comes from your reaction time

i've always said this

The faster the game speed the higher the skill gap due to your reaction speed needing to be much higher.... if someone's reaction speed isn't fast enough they should be completely out matched/ out played
  • Empyrium7

you still need to think about where to pass... and it makes defending more rewarding/manual you get rewarded for making the correct read... the skill gap comes from your reaction time

i've always said this

The faster the game speed the higher the skill gap due to your reaction speed needing to be much higher.... if someone's reaction speed isn't fast enough they should be completely out matched/ out played

I'll be okay with ping pong passing if the passes are manual. as long as it's assisted it just smashing the passing button and hoping for the best. yes you need a little direction but the game will assist you.

playing 4-1-2-1-2 (2) and keep pinging in the middle is not a skill.

reaction time is important in video games, but not the most important skill to have to play a football game. maybe a fighting game or guitar hero or something.

I'm not saying this because I'm slow or I don't have good reaction time, it's just not right to have all the skill gap in a football game in the reaction time.

the game shouldn't be a muscle memory galore with repeated patterns. drag back drag back shot. pass pass shot. ball roll shot.

• Professor
    4274 posts National Call-Up

i've always said this

I'll be okay with ping pong passing if the passes are manual. as long as it's assisted it just smashing the passing button and hoping for the best. yes you need a little direction but the game will assist you.

reaction time is important in video games, but not the most important skill to have to play a football game. maybe a fighting game or guitar hero or something.

I'm not saying this because I'm slow or I don't have good reaction time, it's just not right to have all the skill gap in a football game in the reaction time.

the game shouldn't be a muscle memory galore with repeated patterns. drag back drag back shot. pass pass shot. ball roll shot.

The unfortunate thing about Fifa is having a good understanding of football doesn't translate to being good at the game. Someone who has never played football in real life but games consistently will be much better at the mechanics etc.
  • Empyrium7
    Professor wrote: »

i've always said this

The unfortunate thing about Fifa is having a good understanding of football doesn't translate to being good at the game. Someone who has never played football in real life but games consistently will be much better at the mechanics etc.

sad and true.
  • HocTocHai
    545 posts An Exciting Prospect
    But Zezinho deserved the win
  • TDOF
    9002 posts League Winner
    Professor wrote: »

i've always said this

At the end of the day it's a game... which is programmed by code, right... Code itself isn't perfect, im a software engineer and can tell you for a fact it's random asf sometimes, somethings sometimes just stop working for no reason what so ever and you need to implement something to make over things flow correctly...

it's really tough sometimes and i couldn't imagine with a game like fifa, which is basically free flowing non stop, process are running in the background literally non stop something is happening (like with a lot of games) but things happen which you just can't control because code itself has flaws interacting with it self (sometimes)

that's why untill games in the future become physics based and someone somehow manages to make a engine which runs through real life physics we're stuck with this.... no matter what EA do they need to make a choice....

Either the game will be a game (not so much realistic but a good game for the customers)

or they make it simulation based (somewhat like fifa 20 is...)

EA right now is trying to do both at the same time..... and it's a disaster they need to focus on making a GAME good... and forget about the simulation part

once they manage to perfect the game part then they can try explore ways to make it a simulation based on the game.....

It's not an easy task
  • BondJame5Collins
    2716 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited February 2020
    The issue i have with what both he and Tekkz are saying is that it's not addressing the main issue which is what makes this game so frustrating for the majority of us - servers/one sided input lag.

Drop back, Overload ball side hasn't really affected me in WL. I still score most games and concede most games.

The issue that ruins this game is there is no consistency in gameplay. Sometime you know you are at a disadvantage. Sometimes you know your opponent is. It shouldn't be like that, it should be a level playing field without EAs mechanics manipulating games.

As for the pro scene, it's boring because all the teams are the same. They all have the same mega team. There should be squad requirements to make it interesting. Like: Max 3 icons, min 1 Future stars, min 1 flashback, etc....
  • Dave2791
    1455 posts Play-Off Hero
    In that picture you can see so many people from this forum: the guy sipping water while watching a replay, and the guy at the back with his arms crossed wishing he could destroy him
  • Dth83
    510 posts An Exciting Prospect
    The issue i have with what both he and Tekkz are saying is that it's not addressing the main issue which is what makes this game so frustrating for the majority of us - servers/one sided input lag.

Drop back, Overload ball side hasn't really affected me in WL. I still score most games and concede most games.

The issue that ruins this game is there is no consistency in gameplay. Sometime you know you are at a disadvantage. Sometimes you know your opponent is. It shouldn't be like that, it should be a level playing field without EAs mechanics manipulating games.

As for the pro scene, it's boring because all the teams are the same. They all have the same mega team. There should be squad requirements to make it interesting. Like: Max 3 icons, min 1 Future stars, min 1 flashback, etc....

I agree with almost everything.
    As for the pro scene I don't think your suggested requirements would do so much difference. They would still use the same icons, futurestar players and the same regular players.

I liked the idea last year when pros represented real life clubs. But that whole thing fell apart when they all used the same same starting line up. Rashford vvd vs rashford vvd.

I think it was back in fifa18 or early fifa19 they tried some national games where they played the real lineups. But gave every player the same skill week foot and Stats. I think it was 85pace 85 shooting 85 defending and so on.
    The only thing that was different was body size.

These games was more fun too look at and cheer on.

I want to feel the rivalry when liverpool play man utd, Arsenal vs tottenham.
    Real Madrid vs Barcelona.
    I want too see the correct players score for the right team. I can't be truly happy if I cheer on man utd and Salah/mane scores.
  • madwullie
    6444 posts Big Money Move
    Dth83 wrote: »

I agree with almost everything.
    As for the pro scene I don't think your suggested requirements would do so much difference. They would still use the same icons, futurestar players and the same regular players.

I liked the idea last year when pros represented real life clubs. But that whole thing fell apart when they all used the same same starting line up. Rashford vvd vs rashford vvd.

I think it was back in fifa18 or early fifa19 they tried some national games where they played the real lineups. But gave every player the same skill week foot and Stats. I think it was 85pace 85 shooting 85 defending and so on.
    The only thing that was different was body size.

These games was more fun too look at and cheer on.

I want to feel the rivalry when liverpool play man utd, Arsenal vs tottenham.
    Real Madrid vs Barcelona.
    I want too see the correct players score for the right team. I can't be truly happy if I cheer on man utd and Salah/mane scores.

Didn't know about this. That sounds much better than what we have now
  • Dth83
    510 posts An Exciting Prospect
    madwullie wrote: »

It was quite fun. But the pro players didn't like to play with lesser players. They wanted/needed to train with all the icons before the big events. So it didn't last long. I think they only played a few matches like this. Then they went on to play the rest of the nation tournament with the same meta line up that everyone is using today.
  • madwullie
    6444 posts Big Money Move
    Dth83 wrote: »
    madwullie wrote: »

It was quite fun. But the pro players didn't like to play with lesser players. They wanted/needed to train with all the icons before the big events. So it didn't last long. I think they only played a few matches like this. Then they went on to play the rest of the nation tournament with the same meta line up that everyone is using today.

That, of course, encourages others to strive for those squads. And so it goes on.