Casual players quit Rivals?

McSwigan
172 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Have casual players given up on rivals? I’m on a 500 point slide and only come against meta squads who use high pressure tactics and lots of drag backs off the end line. I know it’s coming and I still can’t stop guys like Adama Traore. I can’t seem to score more than one goal a game. I’ve won one of my last 20 games. Player switching, passing - it all feels so broken over the last two weeks. I generally avoid online play but I need a couple more swaps cards for Rhonaldinho and 3 more wins for that ultimate pack.

Comments

• ZeFeZ
    3015 posts National Call-Up
    Just don't touch rivals, people play rivals like their lives depend on it lol.
  • Andyh60
    2722 posts Fans' Favourite
    Yes naturally gone down to div 8 trying to achieve objectives but some teams/abilities just crazy and you'd expect to see/play these in well a lot higher division that's for sure.
  • McSwigan
    ZeFeZ wrote: »
    Just don't touch rivals, people play rivals like their lives depend on it lol.

I usually don’t. The ONLY thing I like about this game is that I’m able to get my two favorite all time players (Gerrard and Dinhio) through icon swaps. Almost have Dinhio but it’s been an annoying ride.
  • Mmandras
    6269 posts Big Money Move
    There are no "casuals" left in any FUT mode.
  • The_Faries_76
    658 posts An Exciting Prospect
    So glad I've stopped doing objectives. I got Sol a few weeks ago and since then I just play my best team & stop when I get promoted. I've gone from div 7 to div 4 in 3 weeks.
  • Jonboyparker
    7489 posts League Winner
    edited February 2020
    I’m casual. In D6 using 352 for fun. It will seem like it’s high press because it 7 depth. I don’t care if I lose. You’re probably just coming up again people that take it too serious. I don’t care about rank. I just want to use my team. Casuals tend to quit more when not winning or not having fun so you’ll play them less or at least complete less games against them. I quit 1 in 3 maybe 🤷‍♂️ I’ve been near D4 before but tbh, it’s all random and I don’t purpose go out to lose. It just happens
  • Malg
    300 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yea I don't play rivals anymore.
  • ManC2020
    Stopped playing rivals myself as soon as Icon objectives were introduced. Can't be bothered these days. I play footy games to have fun. Not be subjected to what rivals has become.
  • Stewie26
    394 posts Sunday League Hero
    Played 10 games on rivals today and not lost one, game play has been fine which is weird. And I just played a very nice squad with the guy being the drag back king. Never been so happy to have someone rage quit on me. Drag back after drag back. Yet I could 1-2 it through is squad with ease. Learn to defend before learning how to do drag backs 😂😂😂
  • McSwigan
    Stewie26 wrote: »
    Played 10 games on rivals today and not lost one, game play has been fine which is weird. And I just played a very nice squad with the guy being the drag back king. Never been so happy to have someone rage quit on me. Drag back after drag back. Yet I could 1-2 it through is squad with ease. Learn to defend before learning how to do drag backs 😂😂😂

Hey look, a troll....
  • Tanner878787
    28 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Stewie26 wrote: »

Lost 5 on the bounce in rivals today connection is a shambles
  • R1ckyDaMan19
    1090 posts Professional
    I just play the bare minimum to get gold 3, not sure I can be bothered with that this week.