Pes adding a whopping 50+ icons

Rusty2times
294 posts Sunday League Hero
They are upping their game with this if it’s true they already have 90 in game I wonder if fifa will add more icons in the next installment? Would be cool if fifa added Riquelme,chuahtemoc blanco,zague,Dino zoff,vidic, Platini, Puskas, Cantona,Forlán,totti,Robinho,sorin,Zamorano or Beckham before pes adds them(Beckham is exclusive to them but would be nice if they did add him)

Comments

• Rusty2times
    294 posts Sunday League Hero
    Donovan,Valderrama, Beckenbauer, Neville, totti ,blanco where already I’m fifa hope they bring them back
  • Mutu10gol
    2787 posts Fans' Favourite
    Yeapppp we need more icons, plus some more special cards with many colours, rainbow cards...
  • I SiR MartY I
    5833 posts Big Money Move
    Maybe next year they'll add better gameplay to go along with them.
  • Hatetheplaye7
    290 posts Sunday League Hero
    Robinho not a chance
  • Swanz05
    1854 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited February 24
    Too many already but Beckenbauer...Cantona...Gazza...happy as a pig. And they'd better have proper star heads.
  • Retro_G
    32723 posts National Team Captain
    The devs need to stop spending their allocated budget on licensing. The main issues with the game is the outdated UI, gameplay. Their my club mode needs an overhaul too, you shouldn't be punished for using a stacked team. The contract system is woeful, forces you to play offline. The online portion of the game is full of cheats at the higher skill levels.
  • ozcs_69
    3953 posts National Call-Up
    i rather better gameplay, making icons more usable, i rather have 10 icons but 100 more servers, i would like them to be less money hungry, remove gampling from the game, why people here care so much about animated icons that slightly look like icons and play nothing like them in real life...
  • Swanz05
    1854 posts Play-Off Hero
    Retro_G wrote: »
    The devs need to stop spending their allocated budget on licensing. The main issues with the game is the outdated UI, gameplay. Their my club mode needs an overhaul too, you shouldn't be punished for using a stacked team. The contract system is woeful, forces you to play offline. The online portion of the game is full of cheats at the higher skill levels.
    ozcs_69 wrote: »
    i rather better gameplay, making icons more usable, i rather have 10 icons but 100 more servers, i would like them to be less money hungry, remove gampling from the game, why people here care so much about animated icons that slightly look like icons and play nothing like them in real life...

100% agreed but you surely realise that you can bring the larger context into almost any thread here thereby trivialising any comments/opinions that have come before.
  • abbey621
    221 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    EA deciding who gets to be an icon: ICON for you, ICON for you, ICON for everybody....... :D:D
  • pudgyfudgy
    6185 posts Big Money Move
    Haha all these threads about PES... have you actually tried playing it? Fifa is bad, but PES is downright unbearable. That's why Fifa, with all its flaws, is still unfortunately the "best" football game out there.
  • FijiBoy
    1166 posts Professional
    PES is more awful than FIFA. Apart from player graphics and interface PES needs to completely upgrade the gameplay, player movements and animations. If PES does match up with FIFA, many will switch to PES as people are playing FIFA only because its the better game between the two.
  • Mackie17
    7542 posts League Winner
    Robinho 😂
  • Azof
    17716 posts World Class
    Adding more icons than people that regularly play it.
  • CustardHippo
    2637 posts Fans' Favourite
    Would rather they fix the game first so it’s playable. At the moment I’m basically collecting virtual cards to look at and with the amount of special card types already in the game, if they put that much attention into the gameplay, might actually be able to use some of them.
  • TheTataGuy
    3814 posts National Call-Up
    Who cares about icons? I mean, they showed how proud they were that they got one of the best passers of all time, pirlo, but the game is so broken and unbalanced that people prefer to use sissoko then pirlo 🤷🏽‍♂️.. Sissoko is better then Pirlo, whoever thought they say that?
  • NornIron
    13543 posts Has That Special Something
    The best football games ever made were pes 3,4,5,6. Thats the only times I played Pes more than FIFA, have had every FIFA since 94. Pes over the past few years took what runied fifa and put it in their game '' Lobbed through balls etc'' because they wanted more FIFA players.
    Pes is even more AI assisted than FIFA now and that's saying something.
  • Countyg
    148 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Half of them we have are hardly icons ie Okocha, Nakata, Litmanen etc
  • BSDShoes
    3136 posts National Call-Up
    I only play master league in PES, myclub is poo so I wouldn't be missing much.
  • Wonderfulwest
    5093 posts Big Money Move
    Shame the game is uttter trash, I buy it each year in hope it’s improved only to get forgotten about second FIFA comes out.as bad as FIFA is still miles ahead of pes