Any PIM reviews from this WL?

Brustring1893
1206 posts Professional
Mainly looking for either Henry, Butra, Raul, Dalglish, but also keen for any other reviews on the PIM players.

Comments

• LiamSully
    6963 posts Big Money Move
    MVB is rubbish
    Packed him untradeable and considering putting him into POTM Neymar

Just takes too long to get a shot off, he’s not agile but you can adapt, but his shooting animation just seems so slow I really struggled with him and benched him halfway through
  • Brustring1893
    1206 posts Professional
    LiamSully wrote: »
    MVB is rubbish
    Packed him untradeable and considering putting him into POTM Neymar

Just takes too long to get a shot off, he’s not agile but you can adapt, but his shooting animation just seems so slow I really struggled with him and benched him halfway through

I’m yet to pull an icon but sad to see that MVB is not working for you as he’s been very clinical in real life. I was always a fan of seeing Henry play but have the feeling he won’t be worth his price tag as of now. Too bad I didn’t get to choose him in the loan players pack.
  • Swanz05
    1823 posts Play-Off Hero
    Veron. Massive player model. Big improvement on the prime. Unfortunately he'll always be m/m whatever the version & can't competitively be played in any other pos. Not worth almost double the prime. Sold.
  • Roobar
    1046 posts Professional
    PIM Socrates very good playing as CAM 5 star weak foot and his passing and shooting stats just mean he's so involved in assisting and scoring , having a threat on the edge of the box creates a lot of opportunities, he's not neymar agile but he's a little more nimble than other versions
  • Alford1995
    3668 posts National Call-Up
    Had klose loan card & he was good on ball etc but every single shot hit the woodwork it was pathetic
  • Brustring1893
    1206 posts Professional
    Alford1995 wrote: »
    Had klose loan card & he was good on ball etc but every single shot hit the woodwork it was pathetic

That Klose & Ballack combination also looks tempting. Loved Klose’s RB card a few FIFAs ago.
  • Brustring1893
    1206 posts Professional
    Swanz05 wrote: »
    Veron. Massive player model. Big improvement on the prime. Unfortunately he'll always be m/m whatever the version & can't competitively be played in any other pos. Not worth almost double the prime. Sold.

Hoping for his PIM to be in icon swaps 3 actually. Played a lot with his prime in FUT19.
  • Brustring1893
    1206 posts Professional
    Roobar wrote: »
    PIM Socrates very good playing as CAM 5 star weak foot and his passing and shooting stats just mean he's so involved in assisting and scoring , having a threat on the edge of the box creates a lot of opportunities, he's not neymar agile but he's a little more nimble than other versions

His stats are actually very well rounded. Did you play him central CAM or out wide?
  • Amdp9
    4593 posts National Call-Up
    I tried Butra pretty weak man, he was always getting caught on drag backs, couldn’t find his thing at all so was a waste sold it
  • MxMLover
    199 posts Sunday League Hero
    Pim crespo is a beast. 24 games 43 goals. And i only ended in silver 1 this weekend
  • Fifapayne
    1946 posts Fans' Favourite
    MxMLover wrote: »
    Pim crespo is a beast. 24 games 43 goals. And i only ended in silver 1 this weekend

Hmm 24 games for silver .. lol jk
  • MHoney1234
    10339 posts Has That Special Something
    PIM Kenny is really good. A step up from his other cards
  • MxMLover
    199 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited February 24
    Fifapayne wrote: »

Every game with delay i quited. Just wanted to have 11 wins real fast. So maybe you could mind your own bussines @Fifapayne
  • FijiBoy
    1166 posts Professional
    PIM Garrincha 😍😍😍
    Finesse shots fly right in. Some hit post but 80% were post inners.
  • yosef167
    1209 posts Professional
    had PIM Kaka

what a player. used him in 4.3.3 as CM .. wow he isnt for pace abusers but he is awesome.. passes shoting physical .. he gave me everything i loved him alot
  • Fifapayne
    1946 posts Fans' Favourite
    Fifapayne wrote: »

Every game with delay i quited. Just wanted to have 11 wins real fast. So maybe you could mind your own bussines @Fifapayne

I guess you missed the jk at the end..❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • Brustring1893
    1206 posts Professional
    yosef167 wrote: »
    had PIM Kaka

what a player. used him in 4.3.3 as CM .. wow he isnt for pace abusers but he is awesome.. passes shoting physical .. he gave me everything i loved him alot

Kaka looks awesome, especially the upgrade from his prime.
  • Brustring1893
    1206 posts Professional
    Oh well, just pulled the trigger on Henry. Hopefully able to update this thread today or tomorrow with a review.
  • Roobar
    1046 posts Professional
    Roobar wrote: »

His stats are actually very well rounded. Did you play him central CAM or out wide?

@Brustring1893 played him central and used him to hold up play and bring others in. He's got great passing and his shooting is lethal so it causes a lot of thinking to defend against, easy to be unpredictable with him
  • JT_cfc
    332 posts Sunday League Hero
    Any user of pim larrson and zola? Been looking at these 2 for ages.
  • selb
    7193 posts Big Money Move
    PIM Henry is very good, the change in workrates is very noticeable as is his balance boost, a massive upgrade on the prime which I hated.
  • Looking for a Review on PIM Raul and PIM Larrson. There is a review on FUTBIN for Larrson. He seems pretty awesome.
  • TheTataGuy
    3814 posts National Call-Up
    PIM ferdinand is the best CB I've used this fifa.
  • PIM Lampard
    38 games 17 goals 7 assists as LCM in 4-3-3(5)

If you like his card's this is the best one (obv).

Don't think he'll keep his value at 1.2 mill though and can see his price coming down a fair bit.

Staying in my team till endgame though so not bothered, just warning others thinking about buying.
  • Brustring1893
    1206 posts Professional
    Oh well, just pulled the trigger on Henry. Hopefully able to update this thread today or tomorrow with a review.

So update from a few DR games. He feels really agile and strong ingame. Makes the runs his prime is not doing due to the workrates and is a constant threat for the opponent. Will keep him for the rest of FUT as my main player. Just wondering about his recent price drop. Card has been 7.5 million a week ago and is now even below 5 million. Other PIM didn’t have that crazy drop - any YTers out there not rating him as high?
  • selb
    7193 posts Big Money Move

So update from a few DR games. He feels really agile and strong ingame. Makes the runs his prime is not doing due to the workrates and is a constant threat for the opponent. Will keep him for the rest of FUT as my main player. Just wondering about his recent price drop. Card has been 7.5 million a week ago and is now even below 5 million. Other PIM didn’t have that crazy drop - any YTers out there not rating him as high?

Does it really matter if you're keeping him for the rest of the game?
  • madwullie
    6433 posts Big Money Move
    I took canavaro loan and he was really really good. Not ready to ditch prime blanc yet but when I can afford the luxury of canavaro I'll be having hin
  • Brustring1893
    1206 posts Professional
    selb wrote: »

Does it really matter if you're keeping him for the rest of the game?

Not at all, just being curious.
  • Brustring1893
    1206 posts Professional
    madwullie wrote: »
    I took canavaro loan and he was really really good. Not ready to ditch prime blanc yet but when I can afford the luxury of canavaro I'll be having hin

Loved to see Cannavaro play in real life. One of the few defenders I actually owned a shirt from.
  • madwullie
    6433 posts Big Money Move
    madwullie wrote: »

Loved to see Cannavaro play in real life. One of the few defenders I actually owned a shirt from.

Yeah you know what I'm going to take the 200k profit on 89 blanc and splash on cannavaro after all