FIFA 21 - New Generic Stadiums

Comments

• Bluemoon2393
    248 posts Sunday League Hero
    To be fair the Generic Stadiums look poor and souless.

We do need some form off create a stadium mode.

It would make career mode more fun to play with lower league teams working to get promoted to the Premier League.
  • Futbol22
    1131 posts Professional
    edited June 13

It would make career mode more fun to play with lower league teams working to get promoted to the Premier League.

You’re right. New generic stadiums would make the leagues that don’t have their official stadiums so much better.

The idea of the generic stadiums carrying over to the next gen is impossible to me - the majority of them have been in the game since FIFA 12/13

Stadium creator is must for the next versions of FIFA
  • Bluemoon2393
    Futbol22 wrote: »

You’re right. New generic stadiums would make the leagues that don’t have their official stadiums so much better.

The idea of the generic stadiums carrying over to the next gen is impossible to me - the majority of them have been in the game since FIFA 12/13

In career mode you could start with a 6,000 seated small stadium and when you do get promoted. You can spend money on building it up.

I would like a career mode where you are actually the chairman and not the manager as a different idea to being the manager. If you was the Chairman you would have to get along with supporters and be responsible to hire and fire managers/coaches and also make money and distribute money to the managers. Also have a say in transfers.

In others words a bit like the old LMA games where you pick your sponsors and spend money to build new stands or new stadiums.
  • Futbol22
    1131 posts Professional

In career mode you could start with a 6,000 seated small stadium and when you do get promoted. You can spend money on building it up.

I would like a career mode where you are actually the chairman and not the manager as a different idea to being the manager. If you was the Chairman you would have to get along with supporters and be responsible to hire and fire managers/coaches and also make money and distribute money to the managers. Also have a say in transfers.

In others words a bit like the old LMA games where you pick your sponsors and spend money to build new stands or new stadiums.

This would be great. Imagine all the work EA put into journey and volta modes instead of this...
  • Futbol22
    1131 posts Professional
    edited June 23
    This is the kind of pitchside detail generic stadiums should have. The blue asphalt at Sanderson Park and the brown dirt at the Stadion Europa look like it’s from Nintendo days.

This looks terrible.

A1970-stadioneuropa.jpg
  • Futbol22
    1131 posts Professional
    Hopefully EA is making nex-gen generic stadiums
  • Bluemoon2393

This would be great. Imagine all the work EA put into journey and volta modes instead of this...

Totally Agree with you. But for Clubs that have official stadiums. Obviously the mode wont work for their teams. But I suppose you could turn on the Upgrade official stadium mode on or off.

Or maybe have it like LMA manager was where you can decide to build a new stadium.

Everyone will love to make Barrow FC climb up the leagues and win trophies and become one off Europes biggest clubs or the greatest the world has ever seen. (That's were the fun in Career Mode could be) also the option to create kits, pick sponsors or technical partners (Adidas, Puma, Nike etc etc) Hopefully no betting sponsors as I hate the sight off them polutting our football shirts.
  • Cooler08
    654 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited July 13
    In FIFA 10, before the DLC for the Bernabeu stadium was released, Real Madrid had a generic stadium that looked the same as the Bernabeu. So EA could probably create very similar generic stadiums for Bayern and Barcelona.
  • TeamExtreme17
    3008 posts National Call-Up
    Cooler08 wrote: »
    In FIFA 10, before the DLC for the Bernabeu stadium was released, Real Madrid had a generic stadium that looked the same as the Bernabeu. So EA could probably create very similar generic stadiums for Bayern and Barcelona.

Aghhhh Estadio Chamartin..

That's because the great devs we have forgot to put the Bernabeu on disc 😂🤦🏻‍♂️
  • Bluemoon2393
    Cooler08 wrote: »

Aghhhh Estadio Chamartin..

That's because the great devs we have forgot to put the Bernabeu on disc 😂🤦🏻‍♂️

Typical EA Incompetence. But at least they did put the stadium on in the end.
  • Futbol22
    1131 posts Professional
    edited July 14
    How is Gameday Immersion (new feature touted for FIFA 21) supposed to work in the Stadion Europa or any of the other generic stadiums?

Compared to this it will be massive let down if your playing with one of the generic stadiums.

1_Ea1KvhuWsAI5AnR.jpg

• Howler19
    729 posts An Exciting Prospect
    How is Gameday Immersion (new feature touted for FIFA 21) supposed to work in the Stadion Europa or any of the other generic stadiums?

Compared to this it will be massive let down if your playing with one of the generic stadiums.

1_Ea1KvhuWsAI5AnR.jpg

Nextgen is THE opportunity to cut ties with all the ancient legacy elements in FIFA. It makes perfect sense to remove everything that was created for Xbox 360 etc and create a new visual game experience from scratch. If EA doesn't realize this now I would say all hope is lost with this franchise.
  • TeamExtreme17
    Howler19 wrote: »

1_Ea1KvhuWsAI5AnR.jpg

Nextgen is THE opportunity to cut ties with all the ancient legacy elements in FIFA. It makes perfect sense to remove everything that was created for Xbox 360 etc and create a new visual game experience from scratch. If EA doesn't realize this now I would say all hope is lost with this franchise.

Only NBA 2K21 has been rebuilt from the ground up for PS5..
  • Futbol22
    1131 posts Professional

1_Ea1KvhuWsAI5AnR.jpg

I hope so. Most of the generics stadiums are from PS3.
  • Cooler08
    654 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited July 14

1_Ea1KvhuWsAI5AnR.jpg

Around 2014, EA announced that they can now reuse assets such as stadiums from previous FIFA games. That sounded good then, but probably isn't because it means that they'll probably just port everything from previous gen instead of creating new assets for NG.
  • Allianz Arena. 🙏❤️
  • I hate PES for stealing the Allianz Arena from us, but EA could create an arena for FIFA 21 that looks similar. 🙏❤️
  • Futbol22
    1131 posts Professional
    I hate PES for stealing the Allianz Arena from us, but EA could create an arena for FIFA 21 that looks similar. 🙏❤️

Exactly! It’s a disgrace EA lost the licence and the very least they could do is make a comparable stadium for Bayern in FIFA 21.

The Sanderson park is a joke as a Bayern stadium with the blue asphalt - it’s hideous
  • MisterMiyagi91
    4 posts Ball Boy
    edited July 18
    I hate PES for stealing the Allianz Arena from us, but EA could create an arena for FIFA 21 that looks similar. 🙏❤️

Exactly! It’s a disgrace EA lost the licence and the very least they could do is make a comparable stadium for Bayern in FIFA 21.

The Sanderson park is a joke as a Bayern stadium with the blue asphalt - it’s hideous

that's exactly how it is, you are absolutely right. ❤️

I loved playing with my Bayern in career mode, and right now that all the Bundesliga stadiums are licensed, EA has to lose the Allianz Arena license to Pes.

I'm honest I don't play FIFA anymore, so it's no fun, and believe me EA doesn't create an arena that looks similar to the Allianz Arena, we have to wait 3 years now and hope that EA will partner with FC Bayern again. 😕😕
  • Futbol22
    1131 posts Professional

It looks like there may be a stadium creator in fut. Hopefully it is expanded to include career mode as well?
  • Steph3998
    1561 posts Play-Off Hero

It looks like there may be a stadium creator in fut. Hopefully it is expanded to include career mode as well?

It would be amazing
  • Howler19

If they add that function to FUT and not to other modes I'm going to lose it.
  • TeamExtreme17

I think its just things like net stanchions you can edit..
  • Howler19

That's not what the guy is saying in the linked tweet, but it's all just speculation at this point anyway. I guess we will hear about it in August if there is anything of that sort.
  • TeamExtreme17

That's not what the guy is saying in the linked tweet, but it's all just speculation at this point anyway. I guess we will hear about it in August if there is anything of that sort.

Well they did have a Stadium Creator in Fifa Manager so they only need to port that over, and port things from The Journey into Player & Manager Career Mode, and also port everything back theyve removed 😂

If they bring everything back theyve removed and make the game playable from Day One by fixing bugs then what a game we will have!
  • Futbol22
    1131 posts Professional
    edited July 28

A few YouTubers have said there’s more career mode info to come so we may get lucky this year.

I’m not expecting a stadium creator/editor but new generics would be greatly appreciated and long overdue.

The stadium Cantona is in the trailer is definetly new and not a real world stadium