Is there a way to send message to other player on nintendo?

djihad
114 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Hi i m new to nintendo before i have only ps. An is there a way to change my name here on forum?Thanks

Comments

• ChappellRovers
    3083 posts National Call-Up
    edited February 23
    There isn’t anyway to send a message between players on the switch.

Don’t know about changing your name on here think you need to ask a Mod.
  • djihad

Thanks alot. Btw i was play you today 3:3 my name is BAKALAKADAKA GG. You have really nice teams
  • ChappellRovers
    djihad wrote: »

Thanks alot. Btw i was play you today 3:3 my name is BAKALAKADAKA GG. You have really nice teams

Yeah that was a good game. You have a nice team too! The game has been against me today that was the only fun one I played!! Just lost 1-0 i had 32 shots they had 1 😭.
  • djihad

Yeah that was a good game. You have a nice team too! The game has been against me today that was the only fun one I played!! Just lost 1-0 i had 32 shots they had 1 😭.

Thanks man. Totally know what you talking about. Some days is so hard to score but thats fifa.
  • ChappellRovers

Thanks man. Totally know what you talking about. Some days is so hard to score but thats fifa.

Definitely hard to score some days oh well back down to div 2 lol.
  • djihad

Exactly. But still love fifa since 2000. How old are you and where are you from?
  • ChappellRovers

Exactly. But still love fifa since 2000. How old are you and where are you from?

28 and UK. How about you?
  • djihad
    Nice.I m 31 and from Czech Republic. Do you play ut on other console before or nintendo is first.
  • ChappellRovers
    Awesome. Played it on playstation first but decided to make the change because I was getting frustrated with frostbite. How about you?
  • djihad
    I was play UT from start 2009 on playstation but move to nintendo because how competetive it start to be on ps and because of weekend league jste it but must play it. On nintendo reminde me old days on playstation love it.
  • djihad
    ( no jste but hate it)
  • ChappellRovers
    Yeah i have been finding that too hate the competitiveness on console. Switch is a lot more enjoyment for me too.
  • Rotorooter
    80 posts Park Captain
    This. So much this. I played a weekend league game on Xbox this year, and after it decided that that was enough. Sold my Xbox that week! 😂.
  • djihad
    Rotorooter wrote: »
    This. So much this. I played a weekend league game on Xbox this year, and after it decided that that was enough. Sold my Xbox that week! 😂.

I was done the same sold my ps4. After that i have fear because every review for fifa on switch was really bad so i calmdown myself you will buy ps5 when its relase but now i think more about new nintendo when will come.