On the verge of quitting prem team

Prettyfly
251 posts Sunday League Hero
edited February 23
Prob lost around 15 matches in last 20 and drew the rest and losing will to live. No matter what formation tactics or players I try just seems to just play out the same. Think I’ll give another 10 matches with prem then move onto a different league and start again. Any thoughts on which league to try next ? Will prob have around 120-150k to spend

Comments

• Gingerboaby83
    319 posts Sunday League Hero
    I do Serie a as I find it good value for money. Oren teams are more op and players are more expensive. Only problem with Serie a is if you like pace the midfielders are kind of slow. Maybe try bundesliga
  • Prettyfly
    Open to suggestions on players for bundesliga or serie a. Had la liga on Xbox so not interested in that again
  • ChappellRovers
    3069 posts National Call-Up
    If you stay with PL make sure you have quick CB’s Gomez/Tomori/Sanchez. I would fiddle around with the custom tactics until you get something that clicks for you. I have been bouncing around div 1/2/3/4 a lot and i was a div 5/6 player on console.
  • Prettyfly
    edited February 23
    Got ake who is quick but noticed he seems to go upfield loads and out of position altho when he is in defence he’s a beast 🤷‍♂️ He’s partnered with Gomez at the mo. Might get tomori or sanchez and try him
  • ChappellRovers
    Prettyfly wrote: »
    Got ake who is quick but noticed he seems to go upfield loads and out of position altho when he is in defence he’s a beast 🤷‍♂️ He’s partnered with Gomez at the mo. Might get tomori or sanchez and try him

Check his work rates, if his attacking work rate is higher than his defensive work rate that’ll be why he goes wandering lol.
  • Prettyfly
    He’s high defend med attack that’s why I don’t get it
  • ChappellRovers
    That is strange 🤔 no idea sorry.
  • ChappellRovers
    I have the same with Varane though i think it is to do with the work rates of the midfielder in front of him maybe?