Anyone notice in SB..

BeastlyHusla
7636 posts League Winner
That you're only getting 1 bronze team per refresh. Done 6 refreshes so far and I've only got 1 bronze team to face. Rest are high chem 82+ teams... Seems strange

Comments

• It's one easy, one medium and one difficult team. 4th is random and got a 50/50 chance to be either easy or medium.

It's based on teamrating+team chem.

Easy is 0-140
    Medium is 141-182
    Difficult is 183+

So yeah you don't have to get a bronze team whatsoever, in theory you could see a 95 rated squad with 45chem one day and it would be your "easy" team.
  • BeastlyHusla
    7636 posts League Winner
    Just never happened before. Was getting atleast 2 bronze teams per refresh very frequently. Like I could be done with SB(E1)within 5 refreshes.
  • Swanz05
    4878 posts National Call-Up
    Noticed this too - less bronzes overall & I've gone through the 40 already...zzzz
  • Oh yeah for a squad to be featured in squad battles it needs to have played atleast one game.

So as the game goes on the bronze starter teams will naturally get outnumbered by weird objective teams or so that people had to build and that fall into the "easy" category.
  • Swanz05
    4878 posts National Call-Up
    ^ did not realise that - makes sense
  • BeastlyHusla
    7636 posts League Winner
    Orison wrote: »
    Oh yeah for a squad to be featured in squad battles it needs to have played atleast one game.

So as the game goes on the bronze starter teams will naturally get outnumbered by weird objective teams or so that people had to build and that fall into the "easy" category.

But EA also add in teams. You'll get some really stupid teams with like STs in GK and GKs in ST etc. No chance any person would do that.
  • PaulDr
    2266 posts Fans' Favourite
    I rarely see a bronze team
  • Brustring1893
    1457 posts Play-Off Hero
    Yup same for me this week, had no bronze team for the first two refreshes. So definitely changed something there. Also fake shot glitch seems to be working more inconsistent for me this time around.
  • Jonboyparker
    6840 posts Big Money Move
    edited February 2020
    That you're only getting 1 bronze team per refresh. Done 6 refreshes so far and I've only got 1 bronze team to face. Rest are high chem 82+ teams... Seems strange

I refreshed 3 time on Friday jusy to get the Acuna SB done before I went away for weekend.

I got no Bronze teams 😂 all 80+ With bronze benches 😂
  • Al_HFX
    623 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Oh yeah for a squad to be featured in squad battles it needs to have played atleast one game.

But EA also add in teams. You'll get some really stupid teams with like STs in GK and GKs in ST etc. No chance any person would do that.

SBC squads maybe
  • Jonboyparker
    6840 posts Big Money Move
    Al_HFX wrote: »

SBC squads maybe

I want to believe that but then you see a bronze team with a LB in GK and R9 up front 🤷‍♂️
  • BeastlyHusla
    7636 posts League Winner
    Friend said he got the same.. idk tbh
  • Orison wrote: »

They don't atleast according to EA themselves. It's all from squad battles, wl, rivals, online and offline draft.

Personally I usually put together some very weak team and use it against the 2 featured squads on amateur just to get fitness up on the main team. Easy 3k squad battles points and you can just stand still everywhere after scoring once (without doing the squad battles glitch)
  • AlexBear012
    2525 posts Fans' Favourite
    still getting 2 easy, 1 medium and 1 hard almost everytime
  • newguy
    2274 posts Fans' Favourite
    I was doing the bronze squad method to refresh with easy gems but I was only getting one, decided to refresh with my normal team got 2 bronze teams with 20 chem
  • BeastlyHusla
    7636 posts League Winner
    Could just be bad luck... Oh well
  • MazerM
    234 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Mate, I leave a bronze team like this active when I refresh sb in the hope that some poor sod gets an easy game. Gks at St, and a short fella in goal. 60 something rated with <15 chem.
  • BSDShoes
    3210 posts National Call-Up

lucky enough to even get 1 bronze, you should see what i get on my Xbox account, all 4 are often low-high 80's. It's super rare for my refresh to get a squad lower than 79. I'm not even exaggerating either.

On the other account it's easy to get 60-66 rated squads but then again my best squad there is 83 and I haven't put much time into it.

I think the average squad rating across all squads you have affects the refreshes, I bet if you made more 80-83 squads the bronze squads would appear more often.
  • RA22Y
    314 posts Sunday League Hero
    I have a squad with goalkeepers in every position. All gold, as high rated as I can get.

If you play against it on Ultimate, must be a dream.
  • Pooter
    4802 posts Big Money Move

I had two bronzes yesterday and a 77 gold team

I’m not going to play Ultimate difficulties anytime again even with a fully loaded bronze team, not worth the sweat