Toxic player base and toxic mechanics

Aspral
3797 posts National Call-Up
I'm playing player after player with the best players on the game who are passing round the back, ball roll/drag back then going backwards the entire game. Even when they're losing they're doing it.

The drop back and low depth are bad enough. But EA actually assist these brainless zombie sheep with AI goalkeepers that make miraculous saves to keep them in it and terminator AI to tackle for them, track everything for them, intercept for them and so on.

Do they think modern gamers are idiots who can't adjust to learning a game? Most online games are not spoonfeeding and babysitting it's users to suck the life out of the experience because they think players are morons who can't learn.

Literally no fun even when winning.

Comments

• xFATAL
    5485 posts Big Money Move
    EA have created a playerbase full of ultra tryhards. It's just what this game has become with the current format.

Guess I'd be mad as well if I wasted away my entire weekend playing wl but I gave that up months ago. Best thing you can do is stop taking the game so serious.
  • Aspral
    3797 posts National Call-Up
    xFATAL wrote: »
    EA have created a playerbase full of ultra tryhards. It's just what this game has become with the current format.

Guess I'd be mad as well if I wasted away my entire weekend playing wl but I gave that up months ago. Best thing you can do is stop taking the game so serious.

You're right it's my fault for continuing to play a game that frustrates the heck out me.

Just want a fifa I can hop on and have fun and hop off. I do that with CoD and other games and it's genuinely fun. But the mechanics of this are driving me insane. I'm basically playing legendary Squad battles every game until my opponent gets the ball