Bump
  • Nodge86
    5676 posts Big Money Move
    Yes.
  • IamLeeroy
    499 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Nodge86 wrote: »
    Yes.

I appreciate you taking a moment of your time to provide such a detailed, and in depth analysis of this card 👍
  • Korthan
    2508 posts Fans' Favourite
    There are "moments" cards now? :D

What's next? A farts in bed card?
  • Dave2791
    1455 posts Play-Off Hero
    IamLeeroy wrote: »
    Yes.

I appreciate you taking a moment of your time to provide such a detailed, and in depth analysis of this card 👍

Ok
  • MaddMike3711
    12945 posts Has That Special Something
    Korthan wrote: »
    There are "moments" cards now? :D

What's next? A farts in bed card?
    Yeah, the card design is actually pretty cool, except the film reel on top of the card is sort of cringe.
  • Munnzer
    149 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Being a Chelsea supporter I had to get this card, he was brilliant at the start and actually still is but when I first got him he was my main priority to abuse his use in my team, now he's just a main stay and I don't force it with him. He was so fun his dribbling and shooting are brilliant and his strength too and his pace is good and fast but at times like all pacey players they are hit and miss. Overall if you like the player irl etc and have the coins to do it and feel confident he'll improve you're team and all that then go for it.. Remember however you lose all you put into him and if you get like me and would be happy selling him like I'd be open to now, I don't regret it but I'd love to be able to get the coin value back to try new players and it's put me off putting so much into one sbc tbh but I only done it cause it was Hazard anyone else like POTM Messi and I was happy to miss it but I have an irl love for him so yea hope this helps lol.
  • Nodge86
    5676 posts Big Money Move
    IamLeeroy wrote: »
    Yes.

He’s basically a 95 rated early tots version. What more do you need to know?
  • Knowlesdinho
    15133 posts World Class
    @IamLeeroy he is amazing. The amount of rage quits I got because of him last weekend.

I play him LM but cut inside. He assists for me a lot, but scores some bangers too. He tends to be involved a lot in my play.