Shapeshifter Marcelo

AngryFUTplayer
1175 posts Professional
what are we thinking his price settles at? When the last promo came out Ibrahimovic started around 1.5 million and dropped all the way down to 800k.

Comments

• Raymondo123
    1680 posts Play-Off Hero
    50k.
  • cule54
    735 posts Semi-Pro
    Lol nothing below 1.5 million. Those are prime icon level stats
  • Daleedge
    108 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    1 million imo
  • Professor
    4015 posts National Call-Up
    Sniped one at 1.1. I'm very happy with that price
  • AngryFUTplayer
    1175 posts Professional
    He's been around 1.2 for an hour or so now. I imagine around Sunday when people sell off their champions league teams and get squad battle rewards he'll come down a little bit more but it looks like 1.1 might be a good buy price
  • AngryFUTplayer
    1175 posts Professional
    I'm on Xbox by the way
  • Dramacydal
    632 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I bought him PS4 1.5 mill. i dont care if he drops I wanted him now.They even changed his workrates H/M But did anybody compare him to??? just look
    a1075544d9c0ac3acb1a166e7e044212.png
  • AngryFUTplayer
    1175 posts Professional
    Dramacydal wrote: »
    I bought him PS4 1.5 mill. i dont care if he drops I wanted him now.They even changed his workrates H/M But did anybody compare him to??? just look
    a1075544d9c0ac3acb1a166e7e044212.png

That's just insane. I'm sitting at about 1.9 million and I want to be able to afford both him and non-inform Cristiano Ronaldo as the last two pieces to my team.
  • AngryFUTplayer
    1175 posts Professional
    So he got all the way down to 1.25 on Xbox yesterday and I decided to hold off on buying him until either today or tomorrow's weekend league sell off. Just looked at the market and he's back up to 2.2 million with only two or three of him available. Wonder if I missed the boat?
  • BeastlyHusla
    7636 posts League Winner
    Gullit is garbage now.
  • Nessy
    2305 posts Fans' Favourite
    It's bloody annoying... I wanted Marcello and had 1.1m put by to do him. He started at 2.5 then drooped to 1.2 now back up to 1.8m. I honestly thought he would settle at around 800.....
  • Professor
    4015 posts National Call-Up
    He is so fun and good to use. That kind of pace and ability on the ball in the middle of the field is fantastic.
  • Nessy
    2305 posts Fans' Favourite
    Professor wrote: »
    He is so fun and good to use. That kind of pace and ability on the ball in the middle of the field is fantastic.

At this rate I'll never find out
  • AngryFUTplayer
    1175 posts Professional
    Nessy wrote: »
    It's bloody annoying... I wanted Marcello and had 1.1m put by to do him. He started at 2.5 then drooped to 1.2 now back up to 1.8m. I honestly thought he would settle at around 800.....

he still may. Between lightning rounds and the weekend leagues sell off he may just get down far enough
  • Retro_G
    33023 posts National Team Captain
    Marcelo looks good, but he isn't worth that much. Comparing him to Guillt is ridiculous, he wouldn't be anywhere near as good.
  • SmokeSwift1
    4385 posts National Call-Up
    Retro_G wrote: »
    Marcelo looks good, but he isn't worth that much. Comparing him to Guillt is ridiculous, he wouldn't be anywhere near as good.

Based on what? Because of hair or height? Icon links aside Marcelo looks better because of the dribbling boost. Gullit lacks the agility to play wide.
    With Marcelo you can play narrow and wide. Also Marcelo has 5* skills.
    No matter what? 1.5 mill compared to 5.2 mill, Marcelo is the obvious choice even if 90 Gullit is better he is not 3.8 million better