League SBC based teams

BruceLeeHarding
265 posts Sunday League Hero
Has anyone been able to put together 1 decent team using mainly leagues SBC reward players?

Trying to work out a decent way of using them without too much Icon intervention!

Comments

• BeastlyHusla
    7636 posts League Winner
    Most of them aren't good enough for this stage of the game. So why would you?
  • pudgyfudgy
    6185 posts Big Money Move
    The 433 variants are usually the best for creating hybrids of 3 leagues or more. You just need an icon in the middle to glue everyone together. Then just match up a couple of nationalities between the various leagues to get max individual chem, otherwise 8 chem on a couple of players is no big deal.

I'm using 433(3) with Essien in the middle to hold 4 leagues together.
  • BruceLeeHarding

Because I'm not bothered about having a mental squad and just want to have fun with players I've earned.
  • Mackie17
    8565 posts League Winner
    Bv52jKN.jpg
  • ASX
    3538 posts National Call-Up
    If you're not too worried about chemistry I use a team for squad battles to test players out, need to get Dalbert since I put him in an SBC, could replace Shaqiri with an icon RM for extra chem.

SssZpMN.jpg

Cant even show all my league SBC cards :D

WNbd9QS.jpg
    OaNLAB7.jpg
  • LiamSully
    7985 posts League Winner
    @ASX how’s that Cyprien card?
    Have you got the 87 Aaouar for a comparison?
  • ASX
    3538 posts National Call-Up
    edited February 2020
    LiamSully wrote: »
    @ASX how’s that Cyprien card?
    Have you got the 87 Aaouar for a comparison?

Not managed to try him yet, completed the SBC but my kids are on the ps4...will let you know in a few hours.

Stats wise he looks a lot like Battaglia but better agility and balance and a bit shorter...has potential to be a great card if he plays anything like Battaglia, also a lot like FUTmas Acuna.
  • BeastlyHusla
    7636 posts League Winner

Because I'm not bothered about having a mental squad and just want to have fun with players I've earned.

If you say so.
  • BruceLeeHarding
    ASX wrote: »
    If you're not too worried about chemistry I use a team for squad battles to test players out, need to get Dalbert since I put him in an SBC, could replace Shaqiri with an icon RM for extra chem.

I was thinking of doing the same re: squad battles team. Have the adavntage of having the green link between El Sharaawy and Eder now too