Trading with Informs

Supernibz
177 posts Has Potential To Be Special
There are some informs I can buy for around 20k that will eventually sell for 24-25k.

Is it a good idea to buy as many as I can of these, or not as takes the whole week to sell them all?

Comments

• Gligor
    373 posts Sunday League Hero
    No 😁 if you don't have experience you will lose coins
  • Chavez76
    9854 posts League Winner
    IF trading is pretty much dead this year, I wouldnt do it
  • Bapinho
    3719 posts National Call-Up
    Chavez76 wrote: »

• Pocketsquareguy
    7909 posts League Winner
    It isn’t hard. But the profit margins will be smaller than past years. Pick up 84/85 that are currently in packs. Desirable positions and links. Hold for a week or two make 2-5k a card.
  • BW1991
    160 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    This is the only way I trade. Vary between good positions anything above 81 rated always rises a few k if you can wait. Or if you get lucky a good SBC that requires them comes out. E.g I bought 50 lejeune at 11k when he was in packs sold them at 18k when otw SBC came out. Easy coins. Herelle from this week will be a good one
  • Empyrium7
    3783 posts National Call-Up
    you need to be patient and not greedy and it will work for you.
    84-86 are the best to trade with. profit margins are not as high as last year but you can still make 3k-9k from each card depending on position and links.

snipe on rewards day, always set you Max BIN 1k-3k less than Futbin and you can snipe many.
  • CeeQue
    14936 posts Has That Special Something

The ROI is so small. Compared to previous years you would be lucky to make 2-5k per card.
  • Empyrium7
    edited February 2020
    CeeQue wrote: »

The ROI is so small. Compared to previous years you would be lucky to make 2-5k per card.

some cards you could make more
    SIF Maddison bought many at 12-14k and sold for 25-30k
    Cazorla SIFbought 20-22k and sold for 30k two weeks ago
    SIF Kolarov, bought at 20k and sold for 40k
    SIF Nkolou, bought at 20k and sold for 30k

you just need to know when to offload
  • Supernibz
    Ok so maybe I should go for 3k profit rather than hold out longer for 5k?
  • Empyrium7
    edited February 2020
    Supernibz wrote: »
    Ok so maybe I should go for 3k profit rather than hold out longer for 5k?
    84 rated you can get them for 12-14k and sell for 18-19k
    85 rated you can get them for 17-20k and sell for 24-26k
    86 rated you can get them for 21k-24k and sell for 30-32k

just wait when there is a desirable SBC to offload. mid Icons SBC will come soon and they will go up a bit
  • spy
    2760 posts Fans' Favourite
    Last year I had certain players who I could buy every week for 60k and then sell during WL for 85k and make an easy 20k profit on each. As others have said this year you can pretty much only make a couple of k by buying while in packs and then selling a couple of weeks later. Do people think it’s mainly because of there being so few SBCs requiring IFs so the supply stays high and there is no real demand?
  • Empyrium7
    spy wrote: »
    Last year I had certain players who I could buy every week for 60k and then sell during WL for 85k and make an easy 20k profit on each. As others have said this year you can pretty much only make a couple of k by buying while in packs and then selling a couple of weeks later. Do people think it’s mainly because of there being so few SBCs requiring IFs so the supply stays high and there is no real demand?

most SBCs don't require IFs or like Neymar just .

Icons SBCs last year used to require 1or 2 IFs in each squad you submit.

they killed IF trading this year, last year I used to make 10-15k a card almost every week
  • A mugs game... go for it
  • Supernibz
    A mugs game... go for it

Ok will do. Lemme use up my coins 👍