RTTF Mbabu upgrade

BadSeedsFC
1723 posts Play-Off Hero
Wolfsburg won 2 1 against Malmo. When is going up, up, up the Rastaman? Yes man B)

Comments

• Ben
    5444 posts Big Money Move
    Will only go up if they progress after the second leg.
  • Staxdoobie
    2426 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ben wrote: »

I thought they got an upgrade if they won the first leg? I'm reading so much conflicting info about these, I'm not sure anyone really know what's going on!
  • Mc_chigby
    1348 posts Professional
    Staxdoobie wrote: »

I thought they got an upgrade if they won the first leg? I'm reading so much conflicting info about these, I'm not sure anyone really know what's going on!

Thats only for CL RTTF cards, europa go up only for the win over two legs - because in the space of 4 weeks they will have 4 games where CL only have 2
  • BeastlyHusla
    7636 posts League Winner
    Mc_chigby wrote: »

Thats only for CL RTTF cards, europa go up only for the win over two legs - because in the space of 4 weeks they will have 4 games where CL only have 2

It's not that, it's because EL have an extra round. Round of 32 compared to 16.
  • eltonholm
    515 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited February 2020
    How man times has this to be said? The so called "conflicts" you read about is from people dont knowing a ❤️❤️❤️❤️!

UCL live cards: 1 upgrade if team wins 1st leg, 1 further upgrade if team advance to next round (even if loosing). Team loosing 1st leg but wins 2nd leg and advance gets 1 upgrade.

UEL live cards: 1 upgrade for team that advance to next round.

Simple, no confuse.
  • Mc_chigby
    1348 posts Professional

Thats exactly my point lol. They have to go from 32 to 8 in the same space of time that CL goes from 16 to 8.
  • Staxdoobie
    2426 posts Fans' Favourite
    eltonholm wrote: »
    How man times has this to be said? The so called "conflicts" you read about is from people dont knowing a ❤️❤️❤️❤️!

UCL live cards: 1 upgrade if team wins 1st leg, 1 further upgrade if team wins 2nd leg. Team loosing 1st leg but wins 2nd leg and advance gets 1 upgrade.

UEL live cards: 1 upgrade for team that advance.

Simple, no confuse.

Ha ha! Alright, calm down!
  • BeastlyHusla
    7636 posts League Winner

Thats exactly my point lol. They have to go from 32 to 8 in the same space of time that CL goes from 16 to 8.

Maybe I read it wrong, sounded different.
  • eltonholm
    515 posts An Exciting Prospect
    eltonholm wrote: »

UCL live cards: 1 upgrade if team wins 1st leg, 1 further upgrade if team wins 2nd leg. Team loosing 1st leg but wins 2nd leg and advance gets 1 upgrade.

UEL live cards: 1 upgrade for team that advance.

Simple, no confuse.

Ha ha! Alright, calm down!

LOL :)
  • BadSeedsFC
    1723 posts Play-Off Hero
    Calma, calma 😅
  • FifaProDK
    1648 posts Play-Off Hero

Maybe I read it wrong, sounded different.

You read something and it did not sound right. How does that work ?
  • Nick_stags
    624 posts An Exciting Prospect
    He's going to be so bloody good.
  • BadSeedsFC
    1723 posts Play-Off Hero
    Nick_stags wrote: »
    He's going to be so bloody good.

Oh yeah, my brother. He already is bloody good. So his upgrade is going to be so bloody flipping gooooood B)
  • Primofusion
    1233 posts Professional
    Wolfsburg 1-0 up currently, does this mean he will be getting his upgrade if it stays this score?
  • yogibear
    1370 posts Professional
    Wolfsburg 1-0 up currently, does this mean he will be getting his upgrade if it stays this score?

Umm... yes? That makes it 3-1 aggregate
  • EisenErmin
    10927 posts Has That Special Something

Any Wolfsburg win or any draw will be enough. 2-1 Malmö will be extra time.
  • RKO_VIPER
    705 posts An Exciting Prospect
    3-1 on agg so most likely
  • Matt_Cornwall
    3952 posts National Call-Up
    Yea but sporting are bottling the bolasie upgrade and porto look doomed
  • Batman442
    5985 posts Big Money Move
    🤞🤞
  • Primofusion
    1233 posts Professional
    Good stuff! Will be a beast, and make selling off all my bundesliga fodder easier, as Lanier will be a useless pick from the League SBC
  • Kaptentegel
    1179 posts Professional
    edited February 2020
    Only played 1004 games with my rttf mbabu 😀 looking forward to a nice upgrade 💪💪
  • n2j2000
    2503 posts Fans' Favourite
    Upgrade confirmed yaaasssssss!!
  • yogibear
    1370 posts Professional
    Nice. Gonna be a great upgrade :*
  • CustardHippo
    3044 posts National Call-Up
    Currently 5-1 on aggregate so pending an absolute meltdown of epic proportions that would lead to every player just retiring in shame, yeah. RTTF Mbabu upgrade incoming 😎
  • hiya
    1993 posts Fans' Favourite
    sporting just scored.
  • Matt_Cornwall
    3952 posts National Call-Up
    istanbul i hate u
  • BadSeedsFC
    1723 posts Play-Off Hero
    Rasta upgrade B)
  • DannySTFC
    7516 posts League Winner
    Mbabu is already crazy for 84 rated, not sure whether it will be noticeable to play with after the upgrade, but just seeing his rating go up will be nice, especially after dropping SS Mbabu 86 rated which felt like kick in the bollocks from EA