Promo cards instead of TOTW on WL rewards?

SayBz
111 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Totw cards are practically worthless now, maybe 1-2 players from each totw are better than the promo cards we get every week.
I don't get any motivation to grind WL for those totw cards.

Should EA replace TOTW cards on WL player picks for the weekly promo cards we are receiving?

or maybe monthly rewards should be added, in which we get promo cards as picks.

Comments

• Would be nice, don’t see them doing it though. All about the $$$

Should at least be a thing for elite finishes or even top 100 tho. And I say that as a gold1 player at best.

I’ve never packed a decent red in my life for what it’s worth.
  • Dave2791
    1381 posts Professional
    First thing they have to do is guarantee a certain minimum overall rating for each level of the weekend league, it's not possible that my best pull this year was in silver 1, and all trash in gold 1 and elite 3.

They could even have totw and promo cards mixed in the player picks, but first make it worthwhile to grind to get a better finish.
  • AliasMaurice
    2394 posts Fans' Favourite
    As well as. But something a bit more than totw.

Would be nice
  • MaddMike3711
    12617 posts Has That Special Something
    Won’t happen until TOTS like every year, then TOTS cards replace TOTW and WL gets real. :D
  • SayBz
    111 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Dave2791 wrote: »
    First thing they have to do is guarantee a certain minimum overall rating for each level of the weekend league, it's not possible that my best pull this year was in silver 1, and all trash in gold 1 and elite 3.

They could even have totw and promo cards mixed in the player picks, but first make it worthwhile to grind to get a better finish.

That's the least they could do.