I think Neymar is the worst POTM ever..

Toshevv
1033 posts Professional
Honestly what are you guys thinking in Canada?!

He is marginally better then the 93 version thats 1million and tradable... Almost same stats...

I mean if you had given him +10 strength +5 stamina or something along those lines and some shot power maybe people would actually do this crap...

On top of it u give untradable pack rewards.. I mean really?!

Comments

• HocTocHai
    389 posts Sunday League Hero
    Well just let you know there's a weed store 5min away from EA Canada
  • SuperKMx
    2073 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited February 20
    Toshevv wrote: »
    I mean if you had given him +10 strength +5 stamina or something along those lines and some shot power maybe people would actually do this crap...

Do you honestly think people are not going to get this card? I mean, really?

You just aren't in the target group, because you have sense.

There's a decent amount of people who will piddle away a million plus of tradeable cards just to have the latest thing. They could make him 4 million and there would still be threads on here on Monday going "I used Neymar POTM in this WL and HE'S A BEAST, LADS!"
  • Boommaametw3
    2888 posts National Call-Up
    SuperKMx wrote: »
    Toshevv wrote: »

Do you honestly think people are not going to get this card? I mean, really?

You just aren't in the target group, because you have sense.

There's a decent amount of people who will piddle away a million plus of tradeable cards just to have the latest thing. They could make him 4 million and there would still be threads on here on Monday going "I used Neymar POTM in this WL and HE'S A BEAST, LADS!"

If you think like that you should have only a gold team by now. Forget the POTM SBC.
    Ps4 prices. His gold is 780K, totyn is 1.3 then 93 rated IF 2.1 mill. If you just comparing stats to price then you should just stick to the gold cause upgrades are never worth the coins.

I was using his gold, sold him to do the sbc and had 700k worth of untradables so i used about 500K for the sbc. Got about 300k back Packed Cornet Winter refresh twice and Mane. Also pulled untradable IF Dybala btw so for me it was decent since i can't play with Cruyff and Neymar.

But yeah if you doing it from scratch it isn't worth it
  • AlexBear012
    2196 posts Fans' Favourite
    Wasn't Aguero previous years like 2M?