What next? Bionic legs?

RexAnglo1066
3259 posts National Call-Up
How many versions of certain players do we have now?

Or, versions in general?

Winter Refresh, OneToWatch, Player of the Month, Champions League etc..., 3...sorry, now 4, types of Icon card, Future Stars, numerous SBCs of varying degrees of usefulness, Team of The Season, of the Year...on and on...

Does E.A spend any time doing anything else other than designing new cards?

Talk about selling the same thing 5 times over in different packaging.

What's next?

Maybe, we could start having prosthetics added to give even more absurd boosts?

So, for instance, you might get a Super Speed Card which allows two ultra lightweight titanium attachments with a 2000 rpm piston cycle strapped to the thighs of your player which powers them to speeds of up to 60 mph.

Perhaps, you could have a Neck Extension Card which will increase heading ability?

Just think, with the cutting edge Stilt Card small players like Messi can suddenly grow a foot in height and win every header there is.

I mean, it's not like the stats currently used have any reasoning behind them.

The staff at E.A simply throw darts at a numbered board and that's how player stats are decided.

Therefore, it isn't an issue to add these new stat boosts.

We have the Super Speed Card for a 60 mph sprint boost, the Neck Extension Card, and the Stilt Card.

Any more ideas?

We can pass them on to E.A.

Comments

• Bapinho
    2523 posts Fans' Favourite
    ill take that super speed card. Maybe now my 99pace attackers wont get outpaced by NIF vertonghen
  • Knowlesdinho
    13335 posts Has That Special Something
    Drunk posting @RexAnglo1066? 🤔😉
  • LiamSully
    6967 posts Big Money Move

He can’t answer right now

He’s currently being headhunted by EA to lead the “brainstorming” department
  • CustardHippo
    2876 posts Fans' Favourite
    I’d like to see big head mode like in Goldeneye so all the players look like bobble heads
  • PlayerSayers
    559 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I actually like all the content! With the gameplay being so frustrating, at least you can do SBC’s and card collect 😁
  • Bapinho
    I actually like all the content! With the gameplay being so frustrating, at least you can do SBC’s and card collect 😁

what sbc's are you doing?
  • PlayerSayers
    559 posts An Exciting Prospect
    None right now lol.. but I’m talking since the game came out.
  • RexAnglo1066

Yes...I may well be.
    🤣
  • RexAnglo1066
    I’d like to see big head mode like in Goldeneye so all the players look like bobble heads

That would be a huge advantage for corners and set plays.
  • Bapinho
    None right now lol.. but I’m talking since the game came out.

Only one i did was OTW promes and rttf Diego Carlos; most of them are soooo overpriced
  • RexAnglo1066
    This Just In!!!!!

New: Doc Oc Goalie Card.

This new card will allow your goal keeper to attach 6 extra arms to his body, making it all but impossible for him to concede.
  • RexAnglo1066
    Bapinho wrote: »
    ill take that super speed card. Maybe now my 99pace attackers wont get outpaced by NIF vertonghen

Come now, it's not THAT good.
  • RexAnglo1066
    edited February 20
    LiamSully wrote: »

He can’t answer right now

He’s currently being headhunted by EA to lead the “brainstorming” department

Brain hurting, maybe... ...that doesn't even make sense.
  • RexAnglo1066
    edited February 20
    Bapinho wrote: »

what sbc's are you doing?

He'll definitely do the upcoming Manic March Kneecap promo where all players rated 90 and above gain superhuman abilities provided they complete all the "fun and zany" objectives in time.

Plus, to earn an exclusive 91 rated Peter Crouch icon (in packs from April 1st) you must complete ALL the following objectives within 10 days.

1) Score 350 goals with your kneecap
    2) Assist 350 goals with your kneecap
    3) Save 350 goals with your kneecap
    4) Using only English players or players over 6ft 5 perform 25 drag back moonwalk "hee hee" scoop spins into triple salco into lutz half somersault in the opposition penalty area whilst wearing a red shirt whilst playing only at a stadium with the letters K N E C A and P in its name
    5) Break 5 legs in sickening, bone breaking, criminal tackles which result in fractured kneecaps using only players with a mullet

Complete all these objectives by April 1st and receive your Icon Peter Crouch, with exclusive Robot celebration.

Disclaimer:
    (Peter Crouch Icon can only be used in days that start with an M, and only when Venus is ascendant, and then only if it isn't below freezing in the Siberian fishing village of Danipriloskov)
  • PaulDr
    1469 posts Play-Off Hero
    Itll be the same narrow pool of players as ever. That is the frustrating part.
  • DIXON THFC
    3204 posts National Call-Up
    "Using only players with a mullet"

:joy:
  • RexAnglo1066
    PaulDr wrote: »
    Itll be the same narrow pool of players as ever. That is the frustrating part.

Yep...they'll all be OP and the game won't be any better.

Be funny though, seeing Messi on stilts while a 6 armed Allison tries to save his penalty.
  • RexAnglo1066
    edited February 20
    DIXON THFC wrote: »
    "Using only players with a mullet"

:joy:

E.A were going to say "using only players with a mullet and a handlebar moustache", but I said that was ridiculous...so it's just the mullet.
  • V l u m s d e n
    2270 posts Fans' Favourite
    There’s far to much different crap on Fifa now it’s totally ruined the game for me personally hey ea might as well just give everyone 99 stats and get this fifa over with.
  • Cornushon
    4846 posts Big Money Move
    edited February 20
    I remember in FIFA 17 I was waiting for new content and it was exciting to get some5 new or even MM that you cou5 make nice profit of. No, it is so much stuff there that I'm annoyed beyond caring about it. Like waay to much content IMHO.

I remember when FIFA mobile turned to what it is now I was thinking God I hope this won't happen to FIFA itself. But here we go, 3 cycles later we have fit mobile on our consoles and pc. EA are so ♥️♥️♥️♥️
  • RexAnglo1066
    There’s far to much different crap on Fifa now it’s totally ruined the game for me personally hey ea might as well just give everyone 99 stats and get this fifa over with.

But, surely extendable limbs are good a thing?
  • RexAnglo1066
    Cornushon wrote: »
    I remember in FIFA 17 I was waiting for new content and it was exciting to get some5 new or even MM that you cou5 make nice profit of. No, it is so much stuff there that I'm annoyed beyond caring about it. Like waay to much content IMHO.

I remember when FIFA mobile turned to what it is now I was thinking God I hope this won't happen to FIFA itself. But here we go, 3 cycles later we have fit mobile on our consoles and pc. EA are so ♥️♥️♥️♥️

Fifa mobile is a weird one.

It's a decent mobile game, but a pretty uninspiring Fifa game...if you see what I mean?
  • rmoxon
    864 posts Semi-Pro

It's a decent mobile game, but a pretty uninspiring Fifa game...if you see what I mean?

So its a lot like the proper version of FIFA 20 then.
  • I have never posted on here before but this stuff here is pure gold!!! Your Speed Card and Peters kneecaps had me dying laughing! Well done sir!
  • Mmandras
    3416 posts National Call-Up
    Fifa is just ahead of time, bionic enhancements are the future.
  • RexAnglo1066
    jafarafka wrote: »
    I have never posted on here before but this stuff here is pure gold!!! Your Speed Card and Peters kneecaps had me dying laughing! Well done sir!

You ain't seen nothing yet, E A have over 40 Bionic Enhancement Cards coming to the market.
  • RexAnglo1066
    Mmandras wrote: »
    Fifa is just ahead of time, bionic enhancements are the future.

You know that.
  • RexAnglo1066
    rmoxon wrote: »

So its a lot like the proper version of FIFA 20 then.

lol...yeah, pretty much.
  • RexAnglo1066
    Phew...that was a long night.
  • Grahammbe2
    508 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Marshmallow man in goal