Worth doing Advanced SBCs

LordVader
101 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Is it worth doing? I did Hybrid Leagues last night (one of them) and got a Mega Pack. I think I'll do the other 3 but it's a lot of work and are the rewards worth it? My mega pack had an 85 and 84 and a TOTW player which I guess isn't too bad. I get a Mega Rare Pack if I complete all four.

The LIve SBC are way out of my reach (trading an 85/86/87 team)

Comments

• ChappellRovers
    3075 posts National Call-Up
    Yeah it is worth doing but wait for a promotion. I did them at the start of the year and got OTW Wan-Bissaka who I sold for 150k.
  • LordVader
    But the promotion SBCs seem to require a start-studded team (like 85-87). I'm at work now so I can't give examples but I remember seeing an Aguero/TAA SBC last week that required submitting an 85 squad, an 86 squad and an 87 squad just to get one card. I only have one player at that level.
  • ChappellRovers
    3075 posts National Call-Up
    LordVader wrote: »
    But the promotion SBCs seem to require a start-studded team (like 85-87). I'm at work now so I can't give examples but I remember seeing an Aguero/TAA SBC last week that required submitting an 85 squad, an 86 squad and an 87 squad just to get one card. I only have one player at that level.

Pretty much yeah. The POTM are always expensive the Sadio Mane one was 7 squads. At the start of the game they were a lot cheaper Vardy was one 82 rated squad and Pukki was 2 83 rated squads. My whole team is at that level (88 rated) and I have 310,000 coins. It is because you started in January i expect. There are cheap promotions but Future Stars and POTM aren’t one of them. Flashbacks are usually quite cheap. Also PL players are really expensive for example Dzeko an 84 rated serie a player usually costs around 4,000. Pizzi a Portuguese league player rated 84 costs 2,000. Kompany belgian league 83 rated cost 2,000. The trick to doing those live sbc’s is using players from leagues that aren’t desirable or that are old/slow e.g. Busquets 89 rated costs 40k normally.
  • LordVader
    I completed a bunch of SBCs over the last few days and I'm getting quite addicted to them. My son had six great packs to open last night and I've not even played the game itself for about 5 days now! I like figuring it out using players I have. Sometimes I have to buy some players but I've managed to complete Hybrid Leagues, Hybrid Nations and League/Nation Hybrid. Got TOTW 87 Kolarov in one of the Rare Mega Packs and Alderweird 87 in the other so not too bad. However, since I have exclusively a Prem and a La Liga team, I'm not sure I can get Kolarav in. I will try once I get back to the game again. Most likely I'll just do Italy and Germany for the National Pride as I'm not sure I want to be using my England and Spain players and buying new ones is likely too expensive.

Once I did this, I breezed through a couple of the Live ones like Shapeshifters. The Aspi, Rooney, Aguero SBCs are way out of my reach and likely always will be.

So with all SBCs done, I'm ready for new Live ones.